Chapter 68

Fifteen Angels

Zhoumi stood over Sofia, contemplating wheather or not to wake her up.  Henry grew frustrated with him just standing there doing nothing, so he nudged him.

"Gege, you have to wake her.  She has to take her medicine." Henry said.

Zhoumi sighed and began to gently shake her.  Sofia groaned and pulled the covers over her head.  Zhoumi huffed in annoyance and began shaking her a bit rougher.

"WHAT?!?!?" Sofia snapped, throwing the covers off of her head.

"Y-You need to take your medicine." Henry stammered, a bit frightened by her sudden outburst.

"Later.  I want to sleep." said Sofia, snuggling back under the covers.

"You can, after you take your medicine." said Zhoumi.

"I don't want to.  I don't have to.  You can't make me." Sofia said childishly and sticking out her tongue.

Zhoumi's patience was running thin.  He just wanted to get this over with so he could relax and look through some fashion megazines.  Luckily, help showed up in the form of Leeteuk, Kangin, and Eunhyuk.  After briefly explaining the situation, they agreed to help.

"Park Sofia, you're taking this medicine." Leeteuk stated.

"Andwae!" Sofia said petulantly.

"Aish.  Stop being difficult." said Kangin and he pinned her arms to the bed when she started struggling.

Zhoumi and Eunhyuk held down each of her legs just in case she tried kicking any of them.  Henry held open as Leeteuk measured out a spoonful of red liquid.  Then Leeteuk poured the liquid into while Henry forced it closed, only letting go when he saw bob, signaling she swallowed.  She gagged a bit because of the horrible taste of the suppossed cherry flavor.  Zhoumi handed her the glass of water after everyone let go of her.  Sofia chugged the water in one go.

"Seriously?  Have pharmaciuetical companies even tasted a cherry?" Sofia asked rhetorically.

The sound of the door quieted everyone's laughter after Sofia's rhetorical question.  Soft footsteps made their way to Sofia's room.  Ryeowook stood in the doorway with a confused expression as to why everyone was laughing.

"Ryeowook, your girlfriend is feisty.  You're a lucky man." said Eunhyuk, clapping Ryeowook on the back.

Leeteuk facepalmed and smacked Eunhyuk's head quite hard.  Zhoumi choked on his own spit while Henry tried to hold in a laugh.  Sofia and Ryeowook both blushed a deep red.  Ryeowook quickly snapped out of his embarrassement and it changed into confusion.

"What do you mean by that hyung?" She's f- HYUING!" yelled Ryeowook, finally understanding the meaning behind Eunhyuk's words.

"Alright, everyone out!  Sofia needs her rest and she won't get it if we're in here." Leeteuk said, motioning for the guys to follow him out of the room.

Ryeowook waited until the others had left the room and laid down next to Sofia.  She already had her eyes closed, but had yet to cross over into the world of sleep.  Softly, he started singing to her and lovingly carressing her cheek with his fingertips.  When her breathing became slow and even, he switched off the bedside lamp and got up from the bed.

"Good night sarang.  Sweet dreams." he whispered and kissed her forehead before leaving the room to rejoin the other members.

 

Author's note: Chapter 68 is done!  So, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Donghae, and Eunhyuk are in Germany for Chuseok!!!!!!!!  The picutres they posted on Twitter are beautiful!   Speaking of vacations, I'll be going on vacation next weekend to Minocqua, WI for Beef-o-Rama.  Beef-O-Rama is like a giant block party.  There's a parade and over 300 vendors from all over the state and the entire downtown area is closed.  Lucky for me, our hotel is right across the street from the shops.  Next update will be on Saturday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) Also, please vote in the poll and whoever voted for this story, THANK YOU!