Chapter 67

Fifteen Angels

Later that morning, Leeteuk did indeed call a doctor to the dorm.  Since Henry and Zhoumi didn't have any schedules, they were to stay at the dorm and supervise the doctor visit.

"Call me after the doctor leaves." Ryeowook whispered in Henry's ear before he left and Henry nodded.

A few hours later, the doctor arrived and Zhoumi led him to Sofia.  Sofia had her eyes barely open and Henry was changing the cloth on her head.  The doctor smiled kindly and started his examination.  He took all of her vitals, including her temperature.

"What's her temperature?  It was 40 C earlier." said Zhoumi.

"Its 39.4 C, still very high." the doctor answered grimly.

"The only positive thing is that its lower then it was this morning." said Zhoumi, cracking a small smile.

"What can we do to get her fever down?" asked Henry, gently squeezing Sofia's hand.

"I'm going to prescribe some antibiotics,  The nice thing is that she won't have to take it with food, if I correctly assume that you have no appetite?" said the doctor.

"That's right." said Sofia hoarsely and coughing a little.

"When was the last time you ate?" Zhoumi asked.

"Yesterday at lunch." she replied weakly.

"Take this twice a day, get plenty of rest, and drink lots of fluids." said the doctor and he stood up to leave.

The doctor handed Henry the bottle and Zhoumi walked him to the door.  After he was gone, Henry pulled out his cell phone to call Ryeowook.

"Yubseyo?" Ryeowook's voice answered after a few rings.

"Hyung, the doctor just left." Henry said.

"And?" Ryeowook prompted him to go on.

"Well, her temperature dropped to 39.4 C." Henry said.

"Yeah, but not by much." Ryeowook said and Henry could tell that he was frowning over the phone.

"He also gave her some antibiotics.  She has to take them twice a day, once in the morning and once at night." said Henry, reading the directions on the bottle.

"We can do that.  Has she eaten anything today?" Ryeowook asked, concern flooding his voice.

"No appetite.  She's been sleeping most of the day." explained Henry.

"Alright.  I'll be home in a few hours.  Take care of her until then." Ryeowook instructed.

"Will do.  Bye hyung." said Henry and he hung up.

Henry looked down on Sofia's peacefully sleeping form and puffed out a breath.  Zhoumi came back into the room holding a glass of water and a spoon.  

"Let's start Sofia on her medicine." he said and Henry handed him the liquid filled bottle.

 

Author's note: Chapter 67 is done!  Next update will be on Thursday night!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :).  

P.S. Can someone tell me how to set up a poll please????