Chapter 29

Fifteen Angels

As everyone was swimming and having a good time, Sofia couldn't help but think about her scars.  Weren't the Super Junior members embarrassed by them? She decided to bring this topic up with Ryeowook in the privacy of their room.

"Okay everyone!  We have an hour before dinner, so let's go to our rooms, shower change and meet in the lobby." said Leeteuk, checking his watch.

"Arraseo!" everyone replied.

Ryewook intertwined his hand with Sofia's as they walked back to their room.  He could immediately tell that something was on her mind.  He slid their keycard thrugh the electronic lock, entered the room, and sat down on one of the beds.

"Jagiya, what's on your mind?" Ryeowook asked, his voice full of concern.

"Its nothing." Sofia replied.

"Its obviously something.  I can tell when you're lying." Ryeowook said.

"Okay.  Its about my scars." Sofia admitted.

"What about them?" Ryeowook asked curiously.

"Aren't you guys...embarrassed or disgusted by them?" Sofia asked, shame filling her voice.

Ryeowook couldn't believe his ears.  "Jagiya, how could you think that?" asked Ryeowook, his voice trembling slightly and pulling her close.

"I don't know.  Its always happened.  I show my scars to people who have earned my trust and they always tell me to cover them up.  They tell me that they're either embarrassed, disgusted, or they're worried about what other people would think." Sofia admitted, crying.

"Park Sofia, your scars are apart of who you are.  I'm not embarrassed or disgusted by them.  They tell a story." Ryeowook said, taking her hands and turning her forearms so that her scars were showing.  Then he proceeded to kiss each and every one of her scars and wipe her tears.

"What about the other members though?" Sofia asked.

"I'm sure they think the same way as me.  We don't judge people by their looks." Ryeowook said.

"Kamsahamida Ryeowook oppa.  I needed that." Sofia said, enveloping him in a hug.

"I'll always be here for you." he said and gave her a long, loving kiss.

"We probably should get changed.  I'll shower after we get back from dinner." Sofia said after they broke the kiss.

"Okay.  Why don't you change out here while I'm showering?  I'll knock on the bathroom door after I'm done to let you know." suggested Ryeowook.

"Okay.  You better.  Don't think I don't know what you did in the bathroom when we were by the pool." said Sofia with a wink.

"You heard that?!?!" Ryeowook exclaimed, his voice rising in pitch and blusing a deep crimson.

"Yep.  Your members heard it too." Sofia said, putting emphasis on the member part and giving him a playful smile.

"Dinner is going to be so awkward." Ryeowook groaned before disappearing into the bathroom, leaving behind a giggling Sofia.

 

Author's note: Surprise!  I updated. My cousin was nice enough to give me the password to his wifi.  So, Chapter 29 is done!  Who heard about Eunhyuk's twitter getting hacked again?  He was NOT happy about it.  He called them out, but he left a hint for ELF too.  They're currently filming an MV!!!!!!!!!! Next update will be on Sunday night!  Comment and Subscribe! :)