Chapter 45

Fifteen Angels

Sofia awoke in Ryeowook's arms the next morning.  She was content that he stayed with her for the night.  Then, Sofia noticed that he had changed into his pajamas sometime during the course of the night, probably after she fell back asleep.  She sighed and snuggled back into his chest.  Sofia heard her door open and pretended to be asleep.

"Aish these two.  Wookie, Sofia, time to wake up." Sungmin said in a sing song voice.

Ryeowook groaned and Sofia felt his arms tighten around her.  She also heard another person enter the room.

"What's the matter hyung?" asked Kyuhyun.

"These two are being lovey dovey and refusing to get up." said Sungmin.

Kyuhyun walked over to the bed and ripped the blankets off of them.  He was surprised at what he saw.  Ryeowook and Sofia had their legs entangled with each other.  Sofia suppressed a laugh imagining their facial expressions.

"Really you two?" asked Kyuhyun sarcastically.

This time, the couple groaned in unision at the sudden loss of warmth.  Sofia snuggled even closer to Ryeowook if that was even possible.  Sungmin let out a frustrarted sigh.

"They're not going to get up the easy way.  YAH!  TIME TO WAKE UP!" Sungmin yelled into their ears.  They didn't even stir.

"Hyung, I have an idea." said Kyuhyun, smirking evilly.

"And what would that be?" asked Sungmin, raising an eyebrow.

Kyuhyun walked to the end of the bed by their feet.  He grasped one of Sofia's ankles and started to tickle her foot.  Sofia felt it and yanked her foot back.  Kyuhyun held it firmly and continued his tickling.  Sofia then pushed her foot forward, successfully kicking Kyuhyun in the face.  He lost his balance and fell backwards, hitting the back of his head on the edge of Sofia's dresser before landing flat on his behind.

"Owww..." Kyuhyun whined, rubbing the back of his head.  Sungmin was laughing his head off at the entire exchange.

"And that's what happens if you tickle me oppa." said Sofia, finally waking up.

"That was daebak!  You learn your lesson evil maknae?" said Sungmin and Kyuhyun glared at him.

During all of the commotion, Ryeowook woke up as well.  He took a look around the room and wondered why Sungmin was laughing, Sofia was smirking, and why Kyuhyun was on the ground pouting.

"Can someone explain to me what happened?" asked Ryeowook curiously.

Sofia briefly explained to him what happened and Ryeowook joined Sungmin in his laughter at Kyuhyun's expense.  Then Sofia turned to Sungmin.

"Oh, oppa, I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP MY HEARING THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" shouted Sofia.

"You were awake all this time?" asked Sungmin, shocked.

"Yep!" Sofia beamed and Sungmin instantly felt guilty.

"I'll go start breakfast." announced Ryeowook, finally dragging himself out of bed.

 

Author's note: Chapter 45 is done!  Who saw the drama version of Wolf?  IF SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THE PLOT, PLEASE TELL ME BECAUSE I SURE AS HECK DIDN'T!  The only thing I got out of it was that SM ships Kaisoo and Hunhan curse you fangirl mind.  Next update will be tomorrow!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)