Chapter 33

Fifteen Angels

"Come on jagiya, let's go back to sleep." said Ryeowook, heading back to his bed.

"Oppa, can you please lay with me tonight?  I'm too scared to sleep alone." asked Sofia hopefully.

A small smile formed on Ryeowook's face.  "I thought you would never ask." he said before climbing in next to her.

"So, what happened oppa?  Why was Leeteuk oppa in our room?" Sofia asked.

Ryeowook heisitated, but decided to tell her in the end.  "I almost lost you." he said, his voice cracking and pulling her close.

"Lost me?  How?" Sofia asked, furrowing her brows.

"You had an anxiety attack." Ryeowook explained.

"Okay, but that still doesn't give me a reason as to why Leeteuk oppa was in our room." Sofia said.

"Y-you fainted...and then...stopped breathing.  Hyung had to give you CPR." explained Ryeowook, his voice trembling.

Sofia gasped.  "I-I...what?" she stammered.

"You fainted and stopped breathing." Ryeowook repeated.

"That's the first time that's ever happened." Sofia said.

"That scared me so much jagiya.  I-I thought you were going to...die." said Ryeowook, sounding as if he were about to cry.

"I'm so sorry.  I never thought that my anxiety attacks would get that bad." said Sofia, realization flooding over her.

"Sofia, promise me you'll go to a doctor when we get back to Seoul.  I'll even come with you if you want." Ryeowook pleaded.

"Okay.  I will if it will put you at ease." Sofia said, taking Ryeowook's hand.

"Thank you." Ryeowook said and gave her a long kiss.

"We probably should go to sleep now.  Otherwise, we won't have energy for tomorrow." said Sofia after they broke the kiss.

"Only if I get to hold you the entire night my sarang." said Ryeowook.

"Sarang?  I like that." commented Sofia.

"I thought you would." said Ryeowook.

He grabbed a hold of Sofia and guided her head to his chest.  Sofia soon drifted off to sleep, listening to Ryeowook's melodious heartbeat against her ear.  Ryeowook followed shortly after he whispered an I love you into her Sofia's other ear.

 

Author's note: Chapter 33 is done!  Sorry its short and boring, but I had a writer's block with this chapter!  Who heard Ryeowook's and Luna's version of "Start of Somethong New" for the Korean version of High School Musical?  THEIR VOICES GO SO GOOD TOGETHER!  Next update will be sometime next week because I work tomorrow and Friday and then I'm going to festival on Saturday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)