Chapter 62

Fifteen Angels

Sofia ran until her lungs were burning from lack of oxygen.  She collapsed on a patch of grass in an unfamiliar park.  It was only then that she let out her pent up tears and frustration.

Meanwhile at the restuarant, Ryeowook was furious at what the waitress said.  He demanded to speak to her manager.  The manager appeared a short while later.  Ryeowook explained who he was and what had happened.  The waitress was promptly fired for her rudeness and the manager apologized profusely.  After that matter was cleared up, Ryeowook pulled out his cell phone and sent out a mass text message explaining what had happened and that Sofia was missing.  In a matter of moments, teams of two in seven cars were out looking while Shindong stayed at the dorm in case she called.

"What if we don't find her?  What if Zane gets her?" Ryeowook sobbed.

"Don't think like that.  We'll find her." Yesung reassured him from the driver's seat.

Yesung was dropped off at the restaurant by Kangteuk.  He took one look at Ryeowook and deemed him not fit to drive.  Ryeowook sighed and looked out of the window, trying to look for any sign of his missing girlfriend.  The rain, however, made it extremely difficult.  Leeteuk had given all seven cars walkie talkies to communicate and theirs had just crackled with Han Geng's voice.

"Anything?" Han Geng's voice said.

"Nothing." said Yesung.

"Same." said Kangin.

The responses from Siwon, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, and Kyuhyun were all the same.  No one had spotted her yet and it was getting late.  Suddenly the walkie talkie crackled and Heechul's voice came through.

"Han Geng and I found her.  We'll meet you back at the dorm." said Heechul and Yewook breathed a sigh of relief.

When Han Geng and Heechul passed a park a few miles from the restuarant, one of the headlights shined on a shivering figure on a patch of grass.

"Its Sofia!  Stop the car!" Heechul shouted and flung open the door before Han Geng fully stopped and parked the car.

Umbrella in hand, Heechul ran towards Sofia with Han Geng not far behind.  They crouched beside her and saw that she had been crying.  She finally looked up at them, mascara tracks down her cheeks.

"H-Han Geng oppa?  H-Heechul oppa?" Sofia said in a small voice.

"Yes its us.  Now let's get you home to a hot shower and dry clothes." said Han Geng tenderly.

As she picked herself up from the sodden muddy ground, her sleeves rode up and revealed some of her scars.  Heechul noticed that some looked recent. He grabbed one of Sofia's arms and yanked up her sleeve.  Heechul's jaw tightened and Sofia had a look of horror on her face.

"We're talking about this back at the dorm." Heechul said.

They climbed into the car and Sofia was wrapped in a towel.  The drive was silent and she was dreading the fact that Heechul knew that she had started cutting again.

 

Author's note: Surprise update!  I updated today because I'm not going to have time on Saturday.  Anyways, Chapter 62 is done!  Who saw the MV for 1, 4, 3, (I Love You) featuring Amber?  IT IS MY CURRENT EAR BUG AND ITS SOOOOO CATCHY!   Next update will be sometime next week!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :)