Chapter 28

Fifteen Angels

Finally, it was the day to leave for Jeju.  Henry and Zhoumi were going to meet them at the hotel.  Leeteuk was going from room to room waking up the members.  Sofia was jolted out of her slumber because of a painful scream coming from the Yewook room.  She sprinted to the room where she found the Super Junior members holding a strip of tape and Ryeowook examining one of his legs.  Sofia quickly connected the dots.

"Wookie bear!  Are you okay?" Sofia asked while running to his side.

"They pulled out my leg hair using tape." Ryeowook pouted.

"Awww, my poor yeobo." Sofia said sympathetically, pecking his lips.

"Get a room!" said Eunhyuk.

"Technically, we did." Sofia quipped before pulling Ryeowook into a longer, probing kiss.  A chorus of ewww's soon followed.  They soon pulled apart, laughing at the rest of their expressions.

"Okay, time to get ready.  We're leaving soon." announced Leeteuk.

A few hours later, the luggage was in the van and they were headed to Jeju.  Ryeowook and Sofia snuggled together the whole ride there.

"Did you bring a swimsuit?" Ryeowook asked.

"Of course." answered Sofia.

"Good.  We're hitting the pool after we check in and get settled in our rooms." explained Ryeowook.

A few hours later, they finally arrived at their destination.  They walked into the hotel, which was more like a resort, and checked in.  Leeteuk assigned two people per room and the assignments were: Kangin and Leeteuk, Han Geng and Heechul, Kyuhyun and Sungmin, Siwon and Kibum, Eunhyuk and Donghae, Zhoumi and Henry, Yesung and Shindong, and Ryeowook and Sofia.  Everyone agreed to meet at the pool in half an hour.

When Sofia and Ryewook got to their room, Sofia said, "Oppa, you can change first."

"Alright jagiya.  I'll be back in a bit." Ryeowook said, grabbing his things and pecking her cheek before disappearing into the bathroom.

After hearing the bathroom door shut, Sofia quickly went to her duffle bag and pulled out a plastic bag that contained her swimwear.  She smiled to herself just thinking about how the members, especially Ryeowook, would react to the bikini she bought.  A few minutes later, Ryeowook reappeared in his swim trunks and a t-shirt.  Sofia pecked his cheek before she disappeared into the bathroom.  She changed quickly and reappeared wearing her bikini under a t-shirt and jean shorts.

"Ready to go?" asked Ryeowook, taking her hand and intertwining it with his.

"Yep!" said Sofia, showing him a wide smile.

Ryeowook and Sofia were the second group to arrive.  Leeteuk and Kangin were already seated at a table, waiting for the other members.  Soon, everyone arrived and the boys discarded their shirts.  Sofia's jaw dropped as Ryeowook's shirt disappeared; he had abs!  After the initial shock, Sofia got rid of her tee and shorts to reveal her bikini.  All the members of Super Junior turned to look at her.

"Damn." whistled Heechul, eyeing Sofia's hourglass figure.

"I...wow...um..." Ryeowook fumbled for words as he felt his blood rushing somewhere he didn't want it to.  He bolted to the bathroom.

"Yah!  Sofia, I told you not to kill him!" shouted Zhoumi from the pool.

Sofia laughed and then jumped into the pool to join the other members in their fun.  A few minutes later, there was a loud moan from the bathroom and Ryeowook reappeared.  He jumped into the pool, unaware that everyone had heard his moan and knew exactly what her was doing in that bathroom.

 

Author's note: Chapter 28 is done!  Next update will be on Sunday night because I'm going to Chippewa Falls, WI, for my cousin's high school graduation party please save me.  I don't wanna go!  This is the bikini you guys chose!  Comment and Subscribe! :)

http://www.swimwearworld.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/0/201-009-sauvage-bali-blue_5.jpg