Chapter 82

Fifteen Angels

When they arrived, Han Geng and Sungmin kicked down the door.  Once inside, they found Zane bet over a half concious and bloody Sofia.  Zane turned towards the group and let out an animalistic sound before charging them.  Zane never stood a chance since he was outnumbered and, even though he struggled and fought violently, it didn't take long for him to be restrained.  Ryeowook and Haneul ran to Sofia's side and dropped to their knees.

"Oppas?" Sofia said weakly and coughed up a bit of blood.

"Oh God.  He hurt you so much.  SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Ryeowook sobbed hysterically.

"CALM DOWN!  FREAKING OUT WON'T HELP HER RIGHT NOW!" Haneul yelled at Ryeowook.

Yesung heard Ryeowook's yell and dialed for help.  After giving the dispatcher their location, he hung up and went to Ryeowook.  Yesung took one glance at Sofia and shuttered at what kind of torture Zane put her through.

"I'll stay with her.  You go by Zane and give him a piece of your mind." Yesung said.

Ryeowook stood up and went to where Kangin and Shindong were restraining Zane.  He looked up at Ryeowook with a twisted expression that was a mix between glee and hate.  Ryeowook felt his blood boil at the sight.

"You're a sick human being.  How can you do that someone?  What happened to you that could have made your mind so warped and twisted?" Ryeowook said angrily.

"I just enjoy it, that's my only reason.  Doesn't she look beautiful covered in her own blood?  She's probably already halfway dead due to the blood loss and the broken ribs that are piercing her lungs." Zane laughed.

Ryeowook lost it.  He slammed his fist into Zane's jaw.  He kept dealing blows until he felt someone grab his wrist to make him stop.  Through the tears that he just realized were streaming down his face, he saw that it was Kyuhyun.

"Kyuhyun, let me go.  I'm going to give this bastard what he deserves!" Ryeowook snarled and tried yanking his wrist out of Kyuhyun's grasp.

"I know, trust me.  I want to give him what he deserves too, but we have to turn him over to the police and let them deal with him." Kyuhyun said and sent Zane one of his death glares.

"SOFIA!  STAY WITH ME DAMN IT!" they heard Haneul sob.

The group, minus Kangin and Shindong, rushed over to where Yesung and Haneul were.  Sofia was mumbling something about a bright white light and going towards it.  Siwon immediately recognized what she was talking about and dropped to his knees beside Yesung.

"Sofia, don't go into the light.  You have so much to live for.  Think of us and Ryeowook.  Don't leave us!" Siwon babbled.

Ryeowook moved to kneel by Sofia's head and her hair.  As much as he tried, he couldn't hold in his sobs and fell apart.  Leeteuk took the eternal maknae into his arms and held him while shedding tears of his own.  Leeteuk took a quick glance and saw that everyone else was crying as well, even Kyuhyun and Heechul, who didn't cry easily.  Finally, the police and ambulance arrived.  Zane was handcuffed and forced into the back of a squad car while Sofia was loaded into the ambulance, Haneul following after her.

 

Author's note: Chapter 82 is done!  Chapter 83 is written, but I'm not going to have time to upload it today because I have a volunteer thing tonight.  Its an all night thing and I'll be home tomorrow.  Who heard the highlight medley for Blue World and CANDY, Super Junior's two new Japanese singles being released next month? I LOVE THEM!!!!!!  Next update will be tomorrow!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :)