Chapter 72

Fifteen Angels

A few nights later, Ryeowook was awakened by the sounds of whimpers and mumbling.  He peered over at Sofia and found that she was the source of the noises.  When he heard what she was mumbling made his heart break.

"No...stop...don't." Sofia mumbled as tears were streaming down her face.

Ryeowook knew that she was having a bad dream and he was worried that it could turn into a nightmare, like the one at Jeju.  He shivered as he recalled the memory.  Ryeowook felt useless as he watched Sofia go through a personal hell in her dreams and there was nothing he could do to protect her.  Suddenly, Sofia jolted upwards, a terrified expression on her face with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Jagiya, what's wrong?" asked Ryeowook as he took Sofia into his arms.

"B-bad dr-dream." Sofia stammered.

"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Ryeowook and Sofia shook her head.

Unfortunately, the noise woke up Yesung.  He opened his mouth to yell at Sofia and Ryeowook for being too noisy, but stopped himself when he saw something glistening on Sofia's cheeks.  He climbed out of bed and made his way to the couple.  He sat down next to Ryeowook and looked worriedly at Sofia.

"Is she alright?" Yesung asked.

"She just had a bad dream, but she won't tell me about it." answered Ryeowook.

"Sofia, it was just a dream.  Nothing will come out of it." Yesung said gently.

"That worked hyung." said Ryeowook as he felt Sofia visibly relax in his arms.

Ryeowook laid Sofia down on the bed and retucked her in.  He her cheek a few times before laying down next to her.  However, Sofia couldn't get back to sleep.  She tosssed and turned for the remainder of the night, which in turn, kept Ryeowook up as well.  When Sofia turned for the umpteenth time that night, she came face to face with a very awake Ryeowook.

"Did I wake you up oppa?  I'm sorry." aplogized Sofia.

"No.  Its almost time for me to get up anyway." said Ryeowook.

Sofia looked at the digital clock and it read 6:15 in the morning.  She knew Ryeowook had to get up in fifteen minutes.

"I guess you do." laughed Sofia.

"Are you ready to talk about your dream?" asked Ryeowook suddenly and heisitantly.

"It was the same dream I had in Jeju." Sofia said and confirmed Ryeowook's suspicions.

"Can you please tell me the details of the breakup?  Maybe it will help you heal." asked Ryeowook.

Since we've been together for a long time, I trust you.  I'll tell you what happened that night." Sofia decided.

 

Author's note: Chapter 72 is done!  Sorry its short.  SHINEE IS HAVING THEIR THIRD COMEBACK THIS YEAR AND I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!  Also, who heard about KARA?  NICOLE AND JIYOUNG ARE LEAVING!  I'M SO SAD!  And, apparently, Eunhyuk decided to take a page out of my fanfiction because Kyuhyun snapped a picture of him doing this: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV0QDuTCEAEq7Ro.jpg .  Next update will be tomorrow and it will be rated for extreme violence and there will be no Super Junior in the chapter because its going to be a flashback of when Sofia broke up with Zane!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :).