Chapter 47

Fifteen Angels

Suddenly, Sofia heard the doorbell ring.  It was really strange because she knew the guys weren't expecting anyone.  She went to the door and looked through the peep hole.  She gasped and quickly backed away.  On the other side of the door stood Zane.  He rang again and she answered via the intercom.

"What do you want Zane?  Leave before I call the police." threatened Sofia.

"I want you to remember all the good times we had together baby." said Zane in a sickly sweet voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sofia said.

"You know.  When I was hurting you and you were begging me to stop.  I loved the way you bled.  Your blood was so beautiful, just like you when you were covered in it..." Zane said.

"STOP!  PLEASE STOP!" Sofia shrieked and put her hands over her ears to block out his voice, but his voice still filled the room.

"And when I broke your bones and your pain filled screams filled the air, that was music to my ears." Zane said with a chilling laugh and then he left.

Sofia was a shaking sobbing mess.  She couldn't even hold her phone properly to call Ryeowook.   She dropped her phone and cowered against the wall, begging an unseen person to stop hurting her.  She stayed that way until the first of the members arrived home, which were Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

"Sofia!  Kyuhyun and I are home!" announced Sungmin as he walked through the door.

There was no answer.  Kyuhyun and Sungmin grew worried and started a thorough search of the dorm.  That's when Kyuhyun found Sofia, cowering and shaking against the wall at the end of the hall.  He made his way towards her, but stopped in his tracks when she screamed at him.

"Don't come near me!" she shrieked, eyes wide with fear.

"Sofia, it's me.  Kyuhyun oppa." said Kyuhyun, taking a tentative step towards her.

"Don't hurt me!" she screamed and put her arms up defensively.

"Kyuhyun, please tell me that I'm imagining all this." said Sungmin, coming to Kyuhyun's side and taking a look at Sofia.

"No hyung, you're not imagining things." said Kyuhyun, the color draining from his face.

"Sofia, its Sungmin oppa.  No one is going to hurt you.  You're safe here." said Sungmin in a hypnotic voice and taking cautious steps towards her.

"Hyung, its working." said Kyuhyun softly as Sofia visibly relaxed as Sungmin crept closer and closer to her.  When Sungmin was right in front of her, he crouched down so he was at eye level and beckoned Kyuhyun over.  After a moment's heisitation, he joined him.

"Sofia, what happened?  Why are you like this?" asked Sungmin worriedly.

"Z-Zane.  H-here.  M-made m-me re-remember th-things." Sofia gasped out before another round of sobs wracked her body.  Sungmin and Kyuhyun exchanged looks.  If Zane knew where they lived, it meant trouble for everyone.

"Kyuhyun, call Leeteuk hyung and Ryeowook.  NOW! " said Sungmin without taking his eyes off Sofia.  Kyuhyun nodded once and pulled out his cell phone to make the calls.  After Kyuhyun disappeared, Sungmin pulled Sofia into his arms and held her tightly.

"We'll keep you safe from him, I promise." vowed Sungmin.

 

Author's note: Chapter 47 is done!  Who saw the Twitter conversation between Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Henry?  It was hilarious!  Next update will be on Sunday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

The twitter conversation for those who haven't seen it:

Donghae: *tweets selca with Henry's album* Nice album...:). 

Donghae: Yo Henry :)  Love ya~~

Donghae: 1,4,3 Henry ~~

Henry: Me too!!!! kekekeke.

Eunhyuk: Hey, how come I didn't get an album?

Henry: Because I like Donghae hyung more kekekeke :P

Eunhyuk: Trap .

Henry: Hyung, this is a good picture of you ^^

http://static1.allkpop.com/upload/2013/07/content/henry_1374256658_20130719_eunhyuk_henry.jpg

Eunhyuk: Hyung was really mad this day, didn't you know?

Henry: I love you hyung 143!

Eunhyuk: Its not a simple numbers game.