Chapter 51

Fifteen Angels

Loud music and horrible singing greeted Yesung and Ryeowook when they came home.  Yesung glared at Kibum as if to say what is going on.  Kibum just shrugged and pointed to the hallway towards Sofia's room.  Yesung took off down the hallway, Ryeowook at his heels.  He pounded on the door, demanding that she open up.  He heard the music stop and then footsteps.  The door flung open and Yewook came face to face with Sofia.

"Oh, Yesung oppa, yeobo.  You're home." Sofia said, surprised.

"Yes we are.  Can you please turn down the music and not sing?  You and your singing partner sound like dying whales." teased Yesung.

"Well, we all can't have art like voices and I suppose I can turn down the music.  Now, how would you two like to meet my friends?" said Sofia, inviting them in.

Yesung walked in and Ryeowook followed him, pausing to give Sofia a quick kiss and intertwining their hands.  Yesung looked at the extra three people in the room.

"Ah, you must be Sofia's friends.  My name is Kim Jongwoon or Yesung if you prefer." Yesung introduced himself.

"We'll just call you Yesung like Sofia seems to do.  I'm Aurelia by the way." Aurelia said, extending her hand and Yesung took it.

Bo and Keith followed suit and introduced themselves to Yesung and Ryeowook.  Sofia unconciously started smiling at the interactions going on, proud that the members were accepting her friends easily.  Yesung said he was going to go out into the living room and left the room.  Ryeowook decided to stay in order to get to know her friends better.

"Well Ryeowook oppa, its nice to finally meet you in person." Aurelia said kindly.

"It really is.  We haven't seen Sofia smile so much since we met her." said Keith.

"I'll always make her smile.  She is an amazing person who has been through so much.  I love her with all my heart." declared Ryeowook proudly.

"Oppa!" Sofia said, blushing a light shade of pink and Ryeowook chuckled.

"Enough with the mushy stuff.  Let's get back to the music!" said Bo, pressing play on the CD player.

The first few notes of Baby got Back filled the room.  Sofia started moving her hips rhythmically to the beat and her friends cheered her on.  Aurelia moved behind her and they started grinding.  Ryeowook's jaw dropped and Keith noticed.

"Don't worry.  This is normal." Keith said casually.

"It is?" questioned Ryeowook skeptically.

"Unfortunately.  This has been going on since high school." added Bo.

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" said Ryeowook.

The song ended and the girls were fanning themselves.  Their rest was short lived as Hot in Herre came on next.  Sofia stripped off her sweatshirt in a y manner to reveal a low cut tanktop underneath.  Ryeowook felt extremely uncomfortable because of a rising problem.

"I...um...have to go." said Ryeowook over the music as he stood to leave.

"Awww, why?  The fun is just starting." said Sofia, stepping away from Aurelia to grind against Ryeowook.

Ryeowook started moving along with her, their bodies touching.  Sofia leaned her head against his shoulder while sensually moving her hips.  Ryeowook placed his hands on her waist and put his face close to her neck, kissing it.  Sofia soon became extremely aware of Ryeowook's problem and he bolted off to the bathroom.  Soon, a loud moan was heard throughout the dorm and everyone in Sofia's room blushed with embarrassment.

 

Author's note: Chapter 51 is done!  I saw the short PV for Hero and KSJFOSDIHLSDIUHGSP EVERYONE IS SOOOOO Y!  AND THE MV FOR RUM PUM PUM PUM IS AMAZING! AND WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR EXO'S FOLLOW UP PROMOTIONS WITH GROWL????  Next update will be tomorrow!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :).