Chapter 57

Fifteen Angels

A few days after the press conference, Sofia decided to chance going out by herself.  Leeteuk didn't like this idea, so he made Henry and Zhoumi go with her.  Sofia tried to reason out that it was just to the conveince store down the street, but Leeteuk turned a deaf ear to her reasons.  Sofia gave up and decided to enjoy her time with Zhoury since she hardly got to see them.

"I really miss you guys when you go to China." Sofia admitted as they walked to the store.  

Zhoumi chuckled.   " We miss you too.  We heard that you and Ryeowook went public while we were gone." he added.

"Has anything happened yet?" asked Henry.

"Not yet.  Ryeowook has been busy, so we haven't had a chance to check the fan response." said Sofia.

Henry and Zhoumi exchanged a look.  When they had some down time in China, they had checked the fan pages for comments.  Some were supportive, others were not.  Of course, they weren't going to tell Sofia that.  Just as they were about to walk into the store, a voice called out to them.

"Well, well, well.  Look who it is.  Its the girl who stole our oppa from us and the two Super Junior member wannabes." a girl said harshly.  Three other girls cackled behind her.

Sofia, Henry, and Zhoumi whipped around to look at the group of girls.  They were saesangs and a part of Only 13.

"I didn;t steal anyone.  We fell in love and he's still as dedicated to his fans as when we met.  Also, Henry and Zhoumi are as much a part of Super Junior as the others.  Now please leave us alone." said Sofia in a stony voice.  Zhoumi and Henry had their jaws dropped.

The girl's eye twitched.  No one dared speak to her like that.  She grabbed Sofia and threw her to the ground.

"Apologize.  Now." the girl said through gritted teeth.

"For what?  I didn't do anything." said Sofia, getting up and brushing herself off.

The girl pushed her down again, effectively scraping her hands on the concrete.  The girl towered over her, glaring down at her angrily.

"Ryeowook oppa deserves better.  You're trash Park Sofia!  Get her girls!" she said and instantly her posse had Sofia surrounded.

Henry and Zhoumi stood helplessly by the side.  As much as they wanted to intervene, they couldn't because of their image and might get into a scandal.  Instead, they tried to reason with them.

"Ladies, please stop.  What is this going to accomplish?" asked Zhoumi.

"Shut up you wannabe!  You're not even a real member of Super Junior.  You're just in a sub unit!" spat one of the other girls.

Zhoumi turned away to hide his hurt expression.  Henry kept quiet, tears rolling down his cheeks.  Finally the girls left and Sofia laid motionless on the ground.  The girls had beaten her up pretty badly.  She had a black eye, a split lip, and multiple cuts and bruises on her arms.  Also, her hands were scraped and bleeding from the fall.

"Sofia, can you get up?" Zhoumi asked, kneeling down beside her.

"They hate me." she said in a monotone voice.

"Not all of them.  Those were saesang fans.  And Only 13." said Henry glumly.

Ahoumi gently picked Sofia up and Henry talked with the store owner, who had rushed out after the attack.  After a short conversation, the owner agreed to keep quiet about the incident.  They walked back to the dorm and Henry immediately called Ryeowook, telling him to come back to the dorm immediately after his schedules.  Zhoumi gently deposited Sofia on the couch where she stayed in the smae position.  She cried and kept repeating that they hated her.

 

Author's note: Chapter 57 is done!  Who heard that SM is opening a museum in LA's Koreatown?  I SO WANNA GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  Also, SUPER JUNIOR IS RELEASING THEIR OWN TRAVEL BOOK AND THE VACATIONS WERE TAKEN BEFORE LEETEUK AND YESUNG LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!  And there was a Kyumin moment at the end of SS5 in Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!!  Next update will be next week because I owrk tomorrow and I'm spending the day with my best friend on Saturday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)