Chapter 14

Fifteen Angels

Much later in the evening, the members returned home.  Sofia was on her laptop, instant messaging her friends.  She smiled when she saw them coming through the door.  Sofia bid her friends good bye and shut down her laptop.

 

"Hey guys.  How were schedules?" asked Sofia casualy.

 

"Long." answered Heechul, flopping down onto the couch.

 

Sofia laughed.  "You sound like my mom when I ask her about work."

 

"Sofia, come with me." asked Ryeowook while pulling her off to the side.

 

The other members noticed and started whooping.  Ryeowook turned and glared at them before leaving the dorm with Sofia.

 

"Where are we going?" asked Sofia when they reached the elevator.

 

"Somewhere private." Ryeowook replied with a laugh.  Sofia laughed along with him.

 

The elevator came and they got in.  Ryeowook pushed a button, but Sofia couldn't see which button it was.  Now Sofia was really curious about what Ryeowook had up his sleeve.  Then she noticed him taking out a piece of fabric from his pocket.

 

"What's that?" Sofia questioned.

 

"A blindfold." he answered.  Ryeowook walked towards Sofia and tied the blindfold over her eyes.

 

Sofia heard the elevator ding and the doors opened.  She felt Ryeowook gently place his hands on her shoulders and guide her.  The wind on her face let her know that she was outside.  Sofia felt herself stop.  The blindfold was removed and Sofia found herself on the roof with a gorgeous night view of Seoul in front of her.

 

"Oh my God!  Its breathtaking and beautiful up here!" Sofia said increduously.

 

"Yes, you are." Ryeowook added, his mouth by her ear.

 

Sofia whipped around, facing him.  She was speechless.  She was so touched about what was happening.

 

"Does this have to do with what you wanted to ask me earlier?" asked Sofia.

 

"Yes.  Sofia Park, would you go out on a date with me?" asked Ryeowook, a hint of nervousness and heisitancy in his voice while wrapping his arms around her waist and looking into her eyes.

 

"Yes.  I would love to." was Sofia's answer.

 

Ryeowook cheered and hugged Sofia tightly while twirling her around.  They decided to go back since it was getting late and the had been up there for quite a while.  There was a comfortable silence between them, both too happy for words.

 

Author's note: Chapter 14 is done! Guys, please start commenting! Comments motivate me to write and update! My last chapter got nothing! So, CCOMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!  And Subscribe too :).