Chapter 55

Fifteen Angels

Sofia and Ryeowook awoke at the same time the next morning, looking into each other eyes.  Ryeowook kissed Sofia passionately, one hand behind her head and the other on her hip.  He slid his tongue across her bottom lip, asking for entrance.  Sofia opened and allowed him to explore.  He entangled her tongue with his for a battle of dominance.  Suddenly, he retracted his tongue and allowed Sofia's tongue to explore his own mouth.  She eagerly took that chance, mapping out every nook and cranny.  Someone cleared their throat and they jumped apart.

"Here I am, trying to be a good hyung and oppa and I find you two making out with each other's tongues down your throats." said Kangin, a teasing glint in his eyea and holding a tray laden with eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns.

"Breakfast in bed?  That's so sweet of you oppa." said Sofia sweetly.

"You're welcome.  I see you two are wearing the couple pajamas and rings." commented Kangin.

"Yeah.  We thought they were cute.  The rings are appropriate too since they have the fandom color on them." said Ryeowook, holding up his hand and showing off the ring.

"And that's why I picked them." said Kangin, setting the tray in front of them and winking.

"And if anyone asks about it, he can just say that he got it for the fans." added Sofia.

"Exactly.  Your relationship is safe." said Kangin and he left the room.

They ate in silence, ocassionally feeding each other tidbits of egg or sausage.  Truthfully, Sofia had been thinking a lot about going public with their relationship.  She knew Ryeowook hated keeping it from the fans.  Now that they were together for one hundred days, she figured that they could survive anything.

"Wookie opps, I've been thinking about something." started Sofia.

"And what would that be?" asked Ryeowook, giving her his full attention.

"I think I'm ready to go public with our relationship." said Sofia.

"Are you sure this is what you want?  You know I won't force you to do anything you don't want to." said Ryeowook, a serious expression on his face.

"I'm sure.  The fans deserve to know, don't they?" said Sofia.

"Yes, they do.  Are we finished here?" asked Ryeowook, sweeping his hand over the empty plates on the tray.

"Yeah.  I'll tell the others while you shower and change." Sofia said, getting out of bed and lifting the tray.

"No.  We're telling them together.  Wait for me." he said and kissed her cheek.

Sofia gathered the dirty dishes and went into the kitchen to put them in the sink.  Only then did she realize that her friends were no longer with them.

"Where did Aurelia, Keith, and Bo go?" asked Sofia.

"They flew out last night.  Heechul took them to the airport in case you're wondering." explained Leeteuk.

"That's too bad.  I at least wanted to say good bye to them." Sofia said.  As she finished that statement, Ryeowook joined her at her side.

"Hyung, Sofia and I decided to go public." said Ryeowook ratherly bluntly.

"Did you inform Lee Soo Man of your decision?" asked Leeteuk, surprised.

"Not yet.  I'm going there htis afternoon, so I'll tell him then." said Ryeowook.

"Okay.  Hwaiting you two." said Leeteuk dazedly, still in shock by their sudden decision.  He gathered up the members that had morning schedules and told them to head out to the van.

 

Author's note: Chapter 55 is done!  Who saw the MV for Growl?  I thought the dance was amazing and catchy!  Next update will be sometime next week!  I was supposed to be off on Friday, but I got called into work T_T.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

The couple pajamas:

http://www.goodinthebox.com/images/uploads/20120614/6398-T1lxy6Xi4tXXaGBeM9-072932.jpg