Chapter 61

Fifteen Angels

Ryeowook came home a few hours after Siwon and Kibum left.  He really wanted to see Sofia and do something special for her to apologize for being busy.  Since he was free that night, Ryeowook wanted to take Sofia out on a date.

"Jagiya, I'm home!" he called.

"Oppa!" Sofia said excitedly and flew into his arms, making him stumble backwards.

"Oof.  Miss me much?" laughed Ryeowook.

"Every minute of every day." Sofia giggled.

"Well, I'm free tonight.  You and I are going out for dinner." Ryeowook announced and Sofia squeled in delight.

Sofia sprinted to her room and started raiding her closet.  She needed something with long sleeves to cover her arms.  She finally found a long sleeved dress that she forgot she had and it matched her couple ring as a bonus.  She slipped it on over her head and did her hair and make up.  She met Ryeowook in the living room a few moments later.

"You look beautiful.  Ready to head out?" he asked and she nodded.

They headed to the parking garage hand in hand and climbed into one of the cars.  A few minutes later, Ryeowook pulled up to a fancy looking restuarant and Sofia looked surprised.

"So fancy." said Sofia in awe.

"You need a reservation in order to get a spot." said Ryeowook with a smile.

They walked in through the huge double doors and stopped at the podium.  Ryeowook cleared his throat and the hostess looked up at him with a polite smile. 

"Hello.  Do you have a reservation?" she said in an equally polite voice.

"We do.  Under Kim Ryeowook." said Ryeowook.

"You used your real name instead of a fake?" whispered Sofia and Ryeowook shrugged.

The hostess led to a small intimate booth and handed them menus, saying their waitress would be with them shortly.  The waitress appeared and took their drink orders.  As she was walking away, she winked at Ryeowook and added a little extra sway in her hips.  Sofia narrowed her eyes at the wiatress's retreating figure.

"That waitress is an ELF and totally into you." Sofia stated with an irritated tone.

"Jagiya, are you jealous?" Ryeowook asked, a teasing glint in his eyes.

Sofia opened to answer, but the waitress reappeared with their drinks.  They placed their food orders and the waitress flounced away.  Sofia felt her jealouly grow.

"To answer your question, yes." Sofia said grudgingly.

Ryeowook laughed and leaned over the table to place his lips on hers.  When they pulled apart, the waitress had reappeared and she had a sour look on her face.  Silently, she placed their food in front of them and glared at Sofia.

"Enjoy your meal." she said stiffly and sulkily walked away.

Ryeowook and Sofia ate their meals, chatting comfortably and enjoying each other's company.  Halfway through the meal, a small group of girls, presumably fans, appraoched the table.

"Oppa, can we have your autograph?" one of the girls shyly asked.

"Um, sure." said Ryeowook said and gave an annoyed Sofia an apologetic smile.

"You're Sofia right?" asked one of the girls that turned to look at her.

"Yes, I am." said Sofia.

"You're prettier in person.  I hope you can be happy with Ryeowook oppa and don't worry about saesangs.  Love will conquer all." she said encouragingly.

"Thank you.  That means a lot to me." Sofia said, smiling her first real smile in weeks.

The girls left and they finished eating in peace.  Too full for dessert, Ryeowook asked for the check and paid.  When the waitress returned, she glared at Sofia.

"You don't deserve him.  I don't know what he see in you.  You're so ugly." she spat.

Sofia visibly flinched at the words.  She got up from her seat and sprinted towards the exit.  She ignored Ryeowook's calls for her to come back.  It had begun raining, but Sofia didn't care.  She ran straight into the raining night, not knowing where she was going nor did she care.

 

Author's note: Chapter 61 is done!  Who saw the teaser for 1, 4, 3, (I Love You) by Henry featuring Amber from f(x)??? I thought  it looked amazing and I can't wait for the release next week on the 23rd!!!!!!!!!!! Also, 11 MORE DAYS UNTIL HEECHUL COMES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!  Next update will be on Saturday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

Sofia's dress:

http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2012/10/26/calvin-klein-atlantis-blue-atlantis-stretch-long-sleeve-horseshoe-ring-wrap-dress-product-1-5076637-608930143_large_flex.jpeg