Chapter 56

Fifteen Angels

Sofia accompanied Ryeowook to Lee Soo Man's office that afternoon.  When Ryeowook announced that they wanted to go public, he sighed and set up a press conference for that evening.  He also warned Sofia about the saesang fans and what they might do.

"You know the saesang fans are going to try to harm you for taking away one of their beloved oppas." warned Soo Man.

"I'll just have to be extra careful then.  Also, its not like I leave the dorm by myself." said Sofia.

A few hours later, it was time to officially announce their relationship.  The photographers and reporters were set up outside.  Sofia peaked at them from behind the curtain, suddenly nervous.  She took a puff from her emergency inhaler when she felt her chest tighten.

"Having second thoughts sarang?' asked Ryeowook from behind, making her jump.

"No.  Just nervous." Sofia said, wringing her hands.

"Don't be.  I'm right beside you." Ryeowook said, enveloping her in his arms.

"Five minutes!" somone called.

Ryeowook offered Sofia his arm and they walked to their seats in fron of the papparazzi.  After everyone was settled, Ryeowook started the press conference. 

"Thank you everyone for coming.  I have something I would like to announce.  I, Kim Ryeowook of Super Junior, am in a relationship." said Ryeowook confidently.

Cameras started flashing and a flurry of questions blended together.  Ryeowook and Sofia waited patiently for the uproar to die down.  When it finally did, a female reporter asked the first decipherable question.

"Ryeowook-ssi, who is she?" she asked.

"Its this lovely lady right here that has managed to steal my heart.  Her name is Park Sofia." said Ryeowook, putting his arm around her shoulder and kissing her cheek.

"How long have you been together?" a male voice asked.

"Just over one hundred days." Ryeowook answered.

"Do you have anything to say to the fans about your relationship?" asked anothe female.

"To my fans, I'll just say this: Do not harm her.  She is the apple of my eye and I love her so much.  If you're a real fan , please accept her." said Ryeowook, looking straight into the camera as if making eye contact with all of the ELF.

The press conference ended and everyone gathered up their things.  Ryeowook and Sofia made their way to their car using a back exit to avoid potentially angry fans.

"It'll be a lot easier now with the fans knowing, won't it oppa?" asked Sofia.

"Yes it will.  Just be careful with saesangs.  They're ruthless." warned Ryeowook.

"I will oppa, don't worry." said Sofia and pecked him on the lips.

 

Author's note: Chapter 56 is done.  So Leeteuk got reassigned as a rifleman in the army since the celebrity recruit division was abolished.  Also, EXO fans got banned from having fandom access at Inkigayo because they weren't following the rules.  AND SS5 IS CONFIMED FOR LA IN EITHER DECEMBER 2013 OR JANUARY 2014 AND HENRY IS COMING TO K-CON THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!! If I had money, I would totally go! Anyways, next update will be on Thursday.  I don't know what it is, but my last two chapters got nothing.  Does my story that much?  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

P.S, If you guys wanna add me on Facebook, please let me know :).