Chapter 20

Fifteen Angels

Blue for English, Black for Korean and narration.

 

After Ryeowook broke the kiss, he leaned his forehead against Sofia's and stared into her eyes.  "You're so beautiful." he whispered.

"And you're so handsome." Sofia whispered back to him.

Ryeowook kissed her again, but, this time, the kiss was a passionate one.  Their lips moved together perfectly.  Ryeowook's arms encircled Sofia's waist while her arms were around his neck.  Heisitantly, Ryeowook slid his tongue across Sofia's bottom lip to ask for entrance.  Sofia granted him his wish and let him in. His tongue explored every inch of her mouthand entangled her tongue into a battle for dominance.  Suddenly, Sofia's laptop, which was still logged into Skype, chimed and showed an invitation to chat on webcam.  Sofia and Ryeowook instantly pulled apart, panting.

"Of course.  They always know when to interrupt." Sofia grumbled as she reluctatntly accepted the invite.

"Sofia!  How- WHY ARE YOUR LIPS SWOLLEN?" Aurelia shouted from the other side of the screen.

"Because I was making out with my boyfriend." Sofia responded nonchalantly.

"BOYFRIEND?" exclaimed Keith.

"Yes.  Aurelia, Keith, and Bo, meet Ryeowook." said Sofia, shifting so Ryeowook could be seen.

"These are your friends, right?" asked Ryeowook.

"Yes.  They only speak English, so I'll translate for you." explained Sofia.

"Okay.  Hello.  My name is Ryeowook.  Pleased to meet you." said Ryeowook.

"I didn't know you could speak English." commented Sofia.

"That's about all I know." Ryeowook explained.

"Hey!  We're over here!" exclaimed Bo.

"Sorry!" Sofia and Ryeowook said at the same time.

"So, Ryeowook, are you going to treat her well or use her as a punching bag?" asked Keith.

"Keith!  Oh my God!  He wants to know if you're going to treat me well or just beat me up." Sofia traslated.

"I will treat her well.  I'll never hurt her." Said Ryeowook.

"He'll treat me well and never hurt me.  Happy?" translated Sofia.

"Yes." said Keith, satisfied with Ryeowook's answer.

"Will you protect her at all costs?" asked Aurelia.

Sofia rolled her eyes.  "She wants to know if you'll protect me at all costs." translated Sofia.

"Yes.  I'll protect you from Zane and the press." said Ryeowook.

"He said he will.  He'll protect me from Zane and the press." Sofia translated once again.

"The press?  Are you a celebrity or something?" asked Bo.

"He wants to know if you're a celebrity." Sofia translated and tried to hold back a laugh.

"I'm a singer and aprt of a group called Super Junior." said Ryeowook.

"He's a singer and apart of Super Junior." Sofia translated.

"As long as you don't get killed by his fans, I'm okay with the relationship." said Bo.  Aurelia and Keith also voiced their approval before all three logged off.

"Do they like me?" asked Ryeowook heisitantlt.

"Yeah.  They approve of the relationship as long as I don't get killed by fans." Sofia explained.

"I'll make sure that won't happen." Ryeowook promised and kissed her forehead.

 

Author's Note: Yeah, I edited this chapter. I wasn't happy with it.  Anyways, Chapter 20 is done! So, who heard about the ridiculous Eunhyuk and IU marriage rumor a few days ago?  I personally laughed my off when I heard about it.   And HENRY IS MAKING HIS SOLO DEBUT!!!!!!!!!! *throws confetti*  Comment and Subscribe! :)