Chapter 65

Fifteen Angels

Sofia was still aslepp when they reached the dorm.  Not wanting to wake her, Ryeowook carried her in and laid her in his bed.  He tucked her in and and kissed her forehead once more.  That's when he noticed how hot her skin was.

"Aigoo Sofia, you're burning up." said Ryeowook softly and he left the room to get a cold washcloth.

Sofia awoke when she heard the door close.  Her body felt heavy and she felt hot but cold at the same time.  She groaned and knew she had gotten herself sick from running out into the rain the previous night.  Ryeowook reappeared with a cold washcloth and noticed that Sofia had woken up.

"Oppa, I don't feel well." Sofia complained cutely.

"I noticed.  You have a fever and your voice is croaky." Ryeowook said and Sofia let out another groan.

"This is what I get for acting irrational." said Sofia and she fell back asleep.

Ryeowook placed the cold cloth on Sofia's forehead and left the room to let her sleep.  Just as he returned to the living room, the doorbell rand and Heechul answered it to let in the five members of TVXQ.

"Junsu!" exclaimed Eunhyuk and tackled him to the ground.

"Yah!  Get off me you monkey!" shouted Junsu and pushed Eunhyuk off of him.

"Hey Changmin." greeted Kyuhyun from the couch.

"Kyuhyun!" said Changmin, bounding up to him and enveloping him in a quick hug.

After everyone greeted each other and made themselves comfortable, a steady chatter started.  Sofia awoke once again and heard the muffled conversation.  Despite her sickness, she managed to get out of bed and walk to the living room.  She leaned against the wall for support and watched DBSK and Super Junior interact with each other.  Even though she didn't make a sound, Ryeowook still noticed her.

"Jagiya, what are you doing out of bed?" Ryeowook asked, getting up from his spot next to Yoochun.

"Yah!  Ryeowook!  When were you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?" asked Yoochun and Ryeowook ignored him.

"I heard conversation and I wanted to meet TVXQ." said Sofia weakly.

"When you're better.  Now back to bed." said Ryeowook, trying to usher her back to the bedroom.

"Oppa, I'm feeling much better.  Please let me stay out here for a while?" Sofia asked while using aegyo and Ryeowook relented.

Sofia introduced herself and said that she was a Cassie as well as an ELF.  She managed to act well, but she felt nauseous and miserable on the inside.  Jaejoong noticed her flushed cheeks and knew she wasn't well.

"Sofia, I know you're not as well as you say you are.  And your forehead feels like an open flame." said Jaejoong as he laid his hand against her head.

Everyone whipped their heads around to look at them.  Ryeowook came to Sofia's side and also felt her forehead.  Her fever had risen in temperature.

"Jagiya, I think you should go back to bed.  Can you walk or should I carry you?" asked Ryeowook.

"I can walk." said Sofia and stood up.

She took one step and felt dizziness wash over her.  Sofia had to use the wall to steady herself.  Yunho beat Ryeowook to Sofia and lifter her up into his arms.

"Where's her bedroom?" Yunho asked and Ryeowook pointed the way.

When Yunho reached her room that she shared with Yesung and Ryeowook, he gently laid her down and tucked her in.  She was already asleep.

"It was nice meeting you." Yunho whispered before quietly leaving the room.

TVXQ left a few hours later and Super Junior cleaned up before they turned in for the night.

 

Author's note: Chapter 65 is done!  Don't really have anything to say except that the next update will be next Saturday, September 14.  I have no days off during the week anymore and only get my weekends off.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :)