Chapter 80

Fifteen Angels

Sofia awoke a few hours in a dark place.  When her eyes adjusted, she found herself in a dark warehouse and inside a cage.  She tried moving her arms and legs, only to find them bound in chains.  A loud groan from her right caused Sofia to turn her head towards the sound and she found a large mass.  She realized it must be Haneul.

"Haneul?  Is that you?" asked Sofia tentatively.

"Sofia?" Haneul said and moved towards her.

"He hurt you." whispered Sofia when she noticed a gash on his cheek.

"Not much.  I was such an idiot for thinking he was this awesome person.  I should have believed you back then." Haneul said bitterly.

"He fooled us.  And I...forgive you." said Sofia, trying to choke back tears.

"Speaking of that, do you know who found you that night when you broke up with Zane?" Haneul asked.

"No.  I'm still trying to figure it out, but its difficult since he knocked me out." Sofia admitted.

"It was me.  I noticed Zane had been acting...different for awhile and I grew suspicious.  I followed you and stayed hidden.  After he knocked you out, I confronted him and we argued, which led to the end of our friendship.  That's when I took you out of there." Haneul confessed.

Sofia was shocked at Haneul's confession.  Of all the people that could have found her, he was the last person she would have expected.  She pulled him in for an awkward hug and felt him hug her back.  Both knew that everything would be alright between them from now on.  The hug was short lived when they heard a door squeak open and they saw Zane's familiar figure walk towards them.

"How sweet.  Brother and sister made up." Zane said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Let us go.  We didn't do anything." pleaded Haneul.

"Hmmm...no.  Your pleading is pathetic.  I'm going to have fun with the two of you." Zane said and grinned maniacally.

He walked to a makeshift rack and tokk an abject that was hanging on one of the hooks.  Sofia recognized it immediately as a whip.  Her eyes widened in fear and she gasped, scuttling to the far corner of the cage.  Haneul followed her gaze and narrowed his eyes at his former friend.

"Don't even think about it Zane!" Haneul threatened.

"You're chained up, so your threat is empty." Zane smirked.

He uncoiled the whip and cracked it, laughing when Sofia let out a whimper.  Haneul struggled violently against his chains to to try to get to Sofia, but to no avail.  He finally heard one of the links give way and others followed since the chains were rusty.  Taking advantage of the open cage, Haneul bolted.

"Hey!  Get back here!" Zane yelled and chased after him.

 

Author's note: Chapter 80 is done!  Who saw U-Kiss's new MV???? I LOVED IT!!!!!  KEVIN IS SO Y!!!!!!!!!!!  I have Chapter 81 started, so be proud of me!  Next update will be tomorrow!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!