Chapter 78

Fifteen Angels

Ryeowook made his way over to the bed and laid down next to Sofia, mimicking her position.  Sofia moved so that her head rested against his chest and he started playing with her hair.  Sofia was thinking about how to even begin talking about Haneul.  She finally decided to start from the obvious.

"So, Park Haneul, as you know, is my older brother.  He's also best friends with Zane." said Sofia.

"Is that how you two met, through your brother?" asked Ryeowook.

"Yep.  Haneul knew we liked each other at the time and decided to play matchmaker." explained Sofia.

"Did he know about Zane's...violent tendencies?" asked Ryeowook.

"Nope.  When the abuse started, Haneul was the first person I went to.  I showed him the bruises and he laughed it off, saying I did them to myself and that I made it up to get attention." explained Sofia in a bitter tone.

"How did he take it when you told him you were going to break up with Zane?" asked Ryeowook.

"He got angry.  He told me that I was throwing away the 'best thing that ever happened to me' and that Zane was a 'nice' guy.  Haneul was always taking Zane's side when I was in the relationship." Sofia scoffed.

Ryeowook looked at Sofia, not believing that her own brother pretty much abandoned her in a time of need.  He tilted her head so that she was looking up at him and met her lips with his.  The kiss was chaste, just one way for Ryeowook to convey that he would never leave her in a time of need.  They pulled apart and gazed into each other's eyes.  Their moment was interrupted when the door opened and Yesung entered the room, looking annoyed.

"Every time!  Really!" sighed Yesung loudly while Ryeowook and Sofia just laughed.

"Oh!  Yesung oppa, what's that in your hand?" asked Sofia, noticing an envelope in his hand.

"Its for you.  There's no return address, so I have no idea who its from." said Yesung and handed it to her.

Sofia took it and tore it open with her pinky.  Inside was a neatly folded letter.  The letter read:  Dear Sofia, I have your brother.  If you want to see him again, come to this address at eleven pm tonight and come alone.  If you don't, you'll suffer the consequences.  Zane.  The address listed was to the park nearby.  Sofia dropped the letter as if it were on fire and her eyes welled with tears.  Ryeowook picked up the letter and quickly scanned the letter.

"Sofia, you seriously can't be thinking of going." Ryeowook said.

"He's my brother.  I have no choice but to go.  I can never truly hate him." Sofia reasoned.

"Promise me you'll be careful.  I don't want to lose you and saranghae." said Ryeowook and pulled her Sofia into his arms.

"I will and nado saranghae." said Sofia.

 

Author's note: Chapter 78 is done!  Its also the beginning of the end!  So SS501 IS REUNITING AT HEO YOUNG SAENG'S CONCERT BEFORE HE LEAVES FOR ARMY!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF ITS FOR ONE SONG I'M JUST FKHGSFDKGHFDLJH ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!  AND UKISS IS COMING BACK NEXT MONTH!!!!! THEY RELEASED ONE OF THE TRACKS ALREADY TOO!!!!!! It'll be a bit weird without Dongho, but I'll manage. AND HEECHUL WAS ON STAGE FOR SS5 IN MANILA!!!!!!!!  Next update will be on Sunday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)