Chapter 75

Fifteen Angels

Sofia was stunned for a moment at what she just did.  She just threw away the razor that she had kept with her since middle school.  She fell to her knees when she realized how huge of a step she had just taken.  A huge smile formed on her face.  She was freed from one of inner demons at last.  Her moment was interrupted when Leeteuk and Ryeowook ran into the room, worry and concern etched into their faces.

"We heard shouting.  Are you alright?" asked Leeteuk.

"I'm fine.  Better than fine actually." Sofia replied with a wide grin.

"Still confused.  Can you give us more of an explanation?" asked Leeteuk.

"I threw away the razorblade.  I'm finally free from it." Sofia said.

Leeteuk and Ryeowook stared at her for a few moments before breaking out into grins.  Ryeowook rushed forward, grabbed Sofia by the waist, lifted her up, and spun her around.  When he put her down, he gave her a loud smacking kiss on her lips.  Leeteuk watched the scene with a small smile on his lips, knowing that this was a obstacle they had overcome.

"Alright you two.  Ryeowook, its time for us to leave.  We have a radio broadcast." Leeteuk said after glancing at his watch.

"Oppa, can I come?" Sofia asked.

Leeteuk said it was alright and left the room with Ryeowook.  Sofia quickly finished getting ready and joined the members in the van.  Sofia was literally bouncing in her seat at the thought of seeing Ryeowook work.  They arrived at the radio station and Ryeowook told Sofia to come in with the other fans since she wasn't allowed in the actual DJ booth.  Sofia did as she was told, sitting front and center to have a good view of Ryeowook.

"Sofia unnie?" a shy voice said and Sofia turned to find a fan addressing her.

"Yes, that's me." Sofia said with a polite smile.

"Are you here for Ryeowook oppa?" she asked.

"Yes, but I'm here for the others as well.  They've become my closest friends." Sofia explained.

Soon, the other fans started asking her questions and talking to her.  Sofia was having a good time with these fans.  When the on-air flashed on, everyone started to pay attention to the broadcast.  Throughout the broadcast, whenever the DJ was focused on another member, Ryeowook would form a heart with his hands and aim it towards Sofia while mouthing saranghae.  Sofia giggled and repeated his actions.  The surrounding fans cooed and awed at the cute couple.  The DJ noticed what Ryeowook was doing and questioned him about it.

"Ryeowook-ssi, who are you aiming hearts at?" the DJ asked and the members snickered at Ryeowook's reddening face.

"My jagiya is in the audience today!" Ryeowook blurted out happily.

"Oh my God." Sofia mumbled and buried her face in her hands.

"Is that so?" the DJ said and flipped a switch so that they could hear the fans.

As soon as they were able to, the fans screamed in excitement.  The members laughed and said hello in many languages.  After the DJ let them have their fun, she asked a question.

"Which one of you is Ryeowook-ssi's jagiya?" she asked.

"I am!" Sofia said after some encouraging smiles from the fans.

"What's your name?" asked the DJ.

"Its Sofia." she said.

"Is there anything you want to say to Ryeowook-ssi right at this moment?" the DJ asked.

"Yeobo, I love you so much.  I feel like I don't say it enough.  You have helped me through so much in the time we've been together and I want to thank you for that.  Once again, saranghae and I want all of Korea to know it." Sofia said and concluded by forming a heart with her hands.

The fans and Super Junior cooed at Sofia's loving words, knowing that they came from her heart.  The DJ turned to Ryeowook, who was a bit teary eyed, and asked him to give a response to Sofia's profession.

"Jagiya, I love you too.  You are truly my better half and I can't imagine my life without you now that you're in it.  I feel so proud to be by your side.  To celebrate our love, why don't we go out to lunch today since I'm free for the next few hours." said Ryeowook.

Sofia readily agreed and the radio broadcast ended an hour later.

 

Author's note: Chapter 75 is done!  SUPER JUNIOR'S EUNHYUK AND DONGHAE ARE WORKING ON A NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!! AND UKISS IS COMING BACK NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!! Speaking of U-Kiss, DONGHO IS LEAVING THE GROUP T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I had a doctor's appointment today.  I'm being put on the pill to help put more hormones in my system.  I also had some blood drawn and I almost passed out afterwards (I HATE HATE HATE needles).  And I'M SINGLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I broke up with my boyfriend last Saturday.  Next update will be on Saturday.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

P.S. I highly recommend Heirs with f(x)'s Krystal if you're looking for a K-Drama to watch.