Chapter 69

Fifteen Angels

After a week and a half, Sofia's fever broke and she was feeling much better.  To celebrate, Ryeowook decided to take Sofia out on another date.  He thought a couple's spa day would be perfect and Sofia was ecstatic when Ryeowook told her what he had planned.

"A spa day?!?!?  You're the best boyfriend ever oppa!  Saranghae!" Sofia said and gave him a loud smacking kiss on his lips.

Ryeowook chuckled and told her to go get ready because they were leaving soon.  After she was ready, they walked to the elevator that would take them down to the parking garage.  They walked to to Ryeowook's car and he opened the door for Sofia as she got in.  After a short drive, they arrived at the spa and checked in.  The attendant handed them robes and instructed them to change into them.  Ryeowook and Sofia reappeared a short while later wearing the robes and the attendant led them to the massage parlor.

"Ooooh, a massage.  I love this spa day already." Sofia said dreamily.

"I figured you would.  I'm wondering how this is going to work though.  I'm not wearing anything except the robe." Ryeowook said, a little embarrassed.

"I'm in the same boat as you are.  They're lucky I'm not on my period at the moment." said Sofia.

"I really didn't need to know that." Ryeowook grumbled.

An unbidden idea popped into Sofia's head.  Smiling to herself, she decided to act upon it.  She walked over to Ryeowook with a seductive look on her face.

"Oppa, are you really not wearing anything under there?" Sofia asked in a sultry voice and trailed her finger down his exposed chest, finally coming to rest on the knot that held the robe closed.

"Y-yes.  Wh-what are you doing?" Ryeowook stammered, his eyes following her finger until it stopped.

"Oh, nothing." said Sofia in a mock innocent voice, her hand starting to fiddle with the knot.

"You're doing some-AH!" Ryeowook yelped when he felt the knot loosening and the robe slipping off his shoulders.  Thankfully, his lower half was still covered.

Thinking fast, he gently grabbed Sofia's wrists and brought them around his neck.  A soft smile crossed his lips and he pulled her in for a deep kiss with tongues battling and soft mewls.  Due to a lack of oxygen, they pulled away, panting.  A cough caused them to freeze and blush in embarrassment.

"Don't worry.  We've walked in on a lot worse." the male masseur laughed.

"Are you two ready for your massages?" the female masseur asked and the couple nodded.

Ryeowook and Sofia climbed onto the masage tables and laid down on their stomachs.  The masseurs removed their robes and covered their lower bodies with towels.  With skilled hands, the masseurs started kneading out the knots in their backs and shoulders.  After they were done with that, they moved onto their scalps and necks.

"Mmmm, this feels nice." Sofia said sleepily.

"I agree with you jagiya." Ryeowook said in an equally sleepy sounding voice.

Forty-five minutes later, the massages ended and they moved onto facials.  Ryeowook and Sofia walked hand in hand to the second part of spa.  They sat in the prepared chairs and let the facialists work their magic.  They slathered some mint colored cream on their faces and places cucumbers over their eyes. Sofia could literally feel her pores being cleaned and exfoliated.

"Yeobo, can we do this more oftern?" asked Sofia.

"If it makes you happy, of course." said Ryeowook.

Fifteen minutes later, the facials were completed and the spa treatment was over.  An attendant led them back to the changing area and they left after they were done.  

"How do you feel jagiya?" asked Ryeowook on the drive back to the dorm.

"Relaxed and refreshed." answered Sofia jubilantly.

They pulled into the parking garage and entered the dorm a few minutes later.  Sofia and Ryeowook made a beeline for their room and fell asleep the minute their heads hit the pillow.

 

Author's note: Chapter 69 is done!  So, the results for the poll.  The first option won so I will be doing just that and writing about both.  Please be patient!  Next update will be on Friday night from my hotel room in Minocqua, WI!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)