Chapter 49

Fifteen Angels

After Ryeowook's tears had ceased, Leeteuk led him to the bathroom to take care of his hand.  Luckily, he didn't break any bones and only the skin on his knuckles.  Leeteuk grabbed the first aid kit from under the sink and made Ryeowook sit on the counter.  He raised Ryeowook's bloodied hand and cleaned it with soap and water before disinfecting it with peroxide.  Ryeowook hissed and winced in pain.

"Sorry." Leeteuk apologized as he wrapped his hand in gauze.

"Its my fault I'm like this." said Ryeowook.

"Ryeowook, I understand why you got so angry, but you shouldn't have tried to storm out of here with a knife.  Kyuhyun got hurt and you're lucky it was only a shallow graze.  It could have turned out a lot worse." Leeteuk said in a gentle but firm voice.

"I know hyung.  I feel so ashamed of myself right now." admitted Ryeowook.

"Kyuhyun will forgive you.  Just give him some time arraseo." Leeteuk said consolingly.

"Arraseo." said Ryeowook, hopping off the counter.

Ryeowook walked to his room and flopped down on his bed.  He raised his bandaged hand up to his face and stared at it, silently regretting punching the wall.  He heard a knock on the door frame and turned his head to find Sofia standing in the open door way.  Ryeowook smiled at her and beckoned her to come in.  She shyly walked into the room and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Are you calmed down now?" asked Sofia heisitantly.

"Yeah.  I'm sorry you had to see and hear me like that." said Ryeowook, sitting up to look her in eyes.

"You were angry you couldn't protect me from Zane's words, weren't you?" asked Sofia.

"Yeah.  Seeing you like that broke my heart.  I wanted to get rid of Zane so badly." siad Ryeowook, his voice cracking slightly.

"ELF and I don't want you to go to jail.  I need you so much right now." said Sofia, wrapping her arms tightly around him and Ryeowook doing the same with her.

"I know jagiya.  I'll try to think things through next time." Ryeowook whispered.

"Hopefully there won't be a next time." said Sofia, pecking his lips.

"I hate to ineruppt your lovey dovey moment, but I just wanted to tell Ryeowook that I forgive him." said Kyuhyun from the doorway and quickly walking away.

"What was that about?" asked Sofia.

Ryeowook explained what happened while Sofia listened attentively.  When he finished, he hung his head, clearly sorry for what he did.  Sofia took his hand and tried to soothe him as best she could.  It eventually worked and she pulled him in for a deep kiss.  This is what Yesung walked in on when he came home.

"SERIOUSLY GUYS?!?!  I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!" Yesung yelled as Ryeowook and Sofia just laughed.

 

Author's note: Chapter 49 is done!  So, f(x) RELEASED THE TEASER FOR THEIR SONG "RUM PUM PUM PUM"!  I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK ON THE 29TH!  AND ZHOUMI FINALLY GOT A TWITTER ACCOUNT (Its Zhoumi_419)!!!!!!!!!!  Now if only Heechul would rejoin Twitter, all fifteen would be on there!  As for my life, I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT  * DOES HAPPY DANCE*!  Next update will be on Wednesday!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)