Chapter 16

Fifteen Angels

Sofia jumped out of bed the next morning and skipped to the kitchen.  She found her boyfriend making breakfast and man, did he look y doing it.

"You know, you're so y when you're cooking." Sofia casually complimeted him.

Ryeowook jumped.  He was unaware that Sofia had entered the kitchen.  She laughed at his reaction.  After a moment, he joined in the laughter.

"Do you really think that?" he asked after the laughter died down.

"Yes.  I love it when a man cooks." answered Sofia.

Sofia walked towards the stove where Ryeowook was and backhugged him, inhaling his scent.  She pecked him on the cheek as well.  Ryeowook smiled and they stayed that way until the other members came in and breakfast was served.  They ate in silence until Leeteuk spoke up.

"Sofia, Ryeowook, you two have to tell Lee Soo Man about your relationship." Leeteuk said.

"We have to what now?" asked Sofia, dropping her chopsticks.

"Hyung, can't it wait?" asked Ryeowook using aegyo.

"Tell the company and no." Leeteuk answered both questions.

Sofia felt that famliar feeling in her chest.  She knew she was going to have another anxiety attack at any moment.  She excused herslf from the table and earned many looks of worry and concern.

"Jagiya, are you alright?" asked Ryeowook, concern and worry lacing his voice.

"I'm fine.  I just need some time alone to think." she said, running to her rooom and shutting the door.

Ryeowook wasn't the only one who was worried, Leeteuk and Kangin were as well.  They noticed that Sofia became fidgety and turned pale.  Something was wrong, they just didn't know what.  They followed Sofia to her room and stopped outside the closed door, contemplating about what to do.

Inside, Sofia was indeed having an anxiety attack.  She was hyperventilating and she really hoped no one would burst in on her like last time.  The last thing she wanted was for more members to find out that she was prone to anxiety attacks.  She heard a knock and then a voice.  It was Leeteuk.

"Sofia, are you sure you're alright?" asked Leeteuk through the door.

The hyperventilating was getting worse.  Sofia couldn't answer back through the door.  Her legs became weak and fell to the floor with a loud thump.  By this time, Sofia was fighting to keep conciousness.

Outside the door, Leeteuk, Kangin, and Ryeowook becamed alarmed at the loud thump.  They tried the doorknob and thankfully it turned.  They all gasped at the sight before them.  Sofia was on the floor, gasping for breath and fighting to keep her eyes open.

"Sofia!" Ryeowook exclaimed, dropping to his knees and her face.  He also grabbed her hand and squeezed it to let her know that he was there.

Leeteuk turned into leader mode.  In a commanding tone, he ordered, "Kangin, put her on the bed.  Ryeowook, just keep holding her hand and start talking to her.  Tell her to breathe in and out."

"Yes hyung." Kangin and Ryeowook said at the same time.

Kangin picked her up bridal style and laid her flat on her back on the bed.  Ryeowook kept holding her hand and coaxed her breathing.  Leeteuk took her other hand and helped Ryeowook.  After a few minutes, Sofia's breathing became normal and everyone heaved a small sigh of relief.

"Jagiya, are you alright now?" asked Ryeowook, helping her sit up.

"Yeah.  I'm fine." Sofia answered.

"Care to explain what that was?" asked Kangin.

"That was an anxiety attack.  I get them sometimes." expained Sofia.

"Its happened before?" asked Leeteuk.

"Yeah.  I actually had one the day I arrived here.  Sungmin found me that time." admitted Sofia.

"Wait, Sungmin knew? Why didn't he say anything?" asked Leeteuk, confused.

"Because I told him not to." said Sofia.

"Why?" asked Kangin.

"I didn't want anyone to think I was weak." confessed Sofia.  Ryeowook hugged her tightly after hearing this.

"You are not weak.  You're one of the strongest people I know, one of the many reasons I fell for you." said Ryeowook giving her a peck on her lips and earning coos from Leeteuk and Kangin.

"But you guys still have to tell the company." Leeteuk said while Sofia and Ryeowook groaned.

 

Author's note: Yay! Chapter 16 done! Sorry I haven't updated in three days.  I got a lot of hours at work this week and today is my only day off besides Saturday and I'll be at a festival that day.  Next update will probably be next week.  Comment and Subscribe!