Chapter 21

Fifteen Angels

Sofia let out a yawn and quickly tried to hide it.  Ryeowook noticed and looked at her with a teasing glint in his eyes.

"Is my jagiya tired?" he asked teasingly.

"No." she answered as another yawn made its way out.

"Really?  You're not tired?" Ryeowook asked with a half smile and knowing look.

"Okay.  Maybe a little." Sofia answered sheepishly.

"I get to be your pillow then." giggled Ryewook, laying down on his back.

Sofia laid down as well.  She put her head on his chest, ear against his heart.  Ryeowook began to her hair and started to softly sing Sofia a lullaby.  Soon, her eyelids drooped and her breathing became slow and even.  Ryeowook knew that she was asleep by now and was becoming drowsy himself.  Eventually, he joined Sofia in her slumber, his cheek resting on the top of her head.

An hour had passed and Leeteuk grew worried about where and what Ryeowook and Sofia were doing.  He walked to Sofia's room and knocked.  There was no answer.

"Sofia?  I'm coming in." called Leeteuk, opening the door.  Leeteuk's worried expression softened at the sight of Ryeowook and Sofia cuddled up and sleeping. He grabbed a blanket from the end of the bed and draped it over the two.  Then he kissed both of their foreheads, just like a mother tucking in her children.  Then he quietly walked out and softly closed the door.

Leeteuk walked back to the living room and was met with the sight of Kangin, Heechul, and Shindong coming back from schedules.  Shindong had some mail in his hands and was going through it.  Suddenly, his face paled and his eyes widened.

"Hyungs!  Look at this!" Shindong said, his voice shaking slightly.

"What is it Shindong?" asked Leeteuk, concern filling his voice.  The others crowded around and looked at what Shindong held in his hands.  They all had similar reactions.

"Did a saesang fan write this?" asked Kangin.

"No.  Its clearly signed." reasoned Heechul.

"Sofia needs to see this." Leeteuk said and everyone else agreed.

"Should we tell the other members?" asked Shindong.

"Yes.  This matter is important and concerns everyone's safety.  I'll call an emergency group meeting tonight after everyone returns from schedules." replied Leeteuk.

"Ryeowook will become extremely overprotective of Sofia once we tell him." said Kangin.

"I know." said Leeteuk grimly.  When Ryeowook becomes protective of something or someone, he was a living nightmare.  Leeteuk knew that he would insist on having Sofia with him every moment of the day.

 

Author's note: Chapter 20 is done! Who saw that Yesung updated his Twitter today with TWO SELCAS?  I was CRYING tears of joy!  I miss him SO MUCH! Comment and Subscribe! :)