Chapter 63

Fifteen Angels

The minute Sofia stepped into the dorm, she scampered to her room to grab some dry clothes and disappeared into the bathroom.  Heechul waited for the water to to start running before burying his face in his hands.

"Heechul, what's wrong?" asked Han Geng.

"Sofia's cutting again.  I saw them when her sleeves rode up." Heechul said when he saw Han Geng's confused expression.

"Do you think Ryeowook knows?" asked Han Geng and Heechul shook his head.  Just then, Siwon and Kibum arrived and came through the door.

"Where's Sofia?" asked Kibum worriedly.

"In the shower.  Why?  What's wrong Kibum?" asked Heechul.

"She hasn't told you?" asked Kibum confusedly.

"Told us what?  That she's cutting again?" asked Heechul and Kibum's eyebrows rose while Siwon had a look of shock on his face.

"Cutting?  I knew she relapsed back into depression, but not to cutting." said Kibum.

The others slowly started arriving and the conversation stopped.  Sofia finished her shower and appeared in pajamas.  She announced that she was going to bed and turned to head back down the hallway.  Heechul shot up and grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Sit." Heechul said and gestured to the sofa.

Something about Heechul's tone made Sofia feel like she had to obey.  Silently, she lowered herself onto one of the cushions.  She kept her head down, too ashamed to look them in the eyes.

"You relapsed into depression?" Heechul said sternly and Sofia winced.

"You what?!?!?  Why didn't you come to me?  I would have helped you." said Ryeowook, sounding hurt.

"I thought I told you to tell them!" added Kibum.

"Guys stop it.  Sofia, is this true?" asked Leeteuk.

"Yes." she whispered.

"Why didn't you come to us?  Or Ryeowook at least?" Leeteuk continued.

"I didn't want to be a burden.  You guys were busy and such." explained Sofia, still whispering.

Ryeowook got up from his spot on the sofa and stood in front of Sofia.  Using his thumb and pointer finger, he jerked up Sofia's chin to make her look him in the eye.  What he saw surprised him.  Sofia's eyes were devoid of emotion.  They only showed emptiness.  Ryeowook's expression softened a bit.

"Jagiya, no matter how busy we are, never think of yourself as a burden.  You're my girlfriend and the rest think of you as their little sister." Ryeowook said.

Sofia smiled a small smile.  That was what she needed to hear at the moment and it validated that Ryeowook did indeed love her.  The moment was interruppted when Heechul spoke up.

"Sofia, show them your arms." Heechul said, pushing Ryeowook back to his spot.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Sofia lied.

"Yes, you do.  Now show them or I will." he threatened.

"What's on my arms is none of your buisiness Heechul oppa!" Sofia said, suddenly angry.

"It becomes my buisiness when its harmful to yourself!" Heechul shot back.

Heechul pushed Sofia back onto the couch, grabbed her wrist, and yanked up the sleeve of her robe.  A collective gasp was heard throughout the room and Ryeowook's jaw dropped.

"You're cutting again?  Why?" Ryeowook asked, still in a state of shock.

"The fans...Whenever I go out in public, they say negative things.  The first positive response I heard was tonight." Sofia said.

"That's no reason to resort to extreme measures.  You should have just told us and we would have spoken to the ELF." Leeteuk said.

"But-" Sofia started, but Leeteuk cut her off.

"No buts.  We have a performance tomorrow and you're coming with us.  We are going to speak to the ELF.  Also, since I don't trust you to be by yourself right now, you're moving into Yesung's and Ryeowook's room." said Leeteuk in finality.

"Wouldn't it be easier for Ryeowook to just move into my room?" reasoned Sofia.

"I don't want...certain things...to happen." said Leeteuk.

"I object to this!  We can't have a girl in our room!" said Yesung suddnely.

"Too bad.  You'll just have to deal with it.  Besides, Ryeowook doesn't have any objections." said Leeteuk.

"That's because Sofia is his girlfriend!' shouted Yesung.

"Yesung, its my final decision.  Deal with it.  Go to bed everyone." said Leeteuk and everyone went their separate ways.

 

Author's note: Chapter 63 is done!  I had a later shift at work today so I actually had time to update.  HEECHUL IS BACK FROM THE ARMY!!!!!!! WHO'S CELEBRATING WITH ME????  Next update wmight be tomorrow, but I'm not sure because I live near Milwaukee and there'a celebration for Harley-Davidson's 110th anniversary and I'm going out to take part in it since I live about a mile and a half from one of the dealerships.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!  :).