Chapter 37

Fifteen Angels

The minute they got back to the hotel, Kyuhyun took Sofia and the other ten confused members to his and Sungmin's room.  He sat her down on one of the beds while the males fought for spots on the other.  

"Explain.  Why do you get anxiety attacks?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"I get them when I'm scared or placed in a new enviroment." Sofia explained.

"Wait, has this happened before?" asked Heechul.

"Yes.  Since I started living with you, I've had four, including the one today." Sofia said.

"Four?  How come you never told anyone?" asked Zhoumi.

"Um...actually, Sungmin oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Leeteuk oppa, and Kangin oppa already know.  Thay've witnessed them before." explained Sofia, avoiding their gazes.

"Those four witnessed them?  How?" asked Henry.

"Sungmin oppa found out when I arrived and the other three found out the day we told Lee Soo Man about the relationship." admitted Sofia.

"You still haven't answered the original question of why you get them." observed Shindong.

"Honestly, I'm not sure.  I've never had them checked out." Sofia said.

"You've never been to a doctor about them?" Siwon asked.

"Nope, but I'm going to once we get back to Seoul." Sofia said and briefly explained what had happened the previous night.  Suddenly, the door flew open and a  flustered Jung Hoon breezed into the room, Minwook at his heels.

"Sofia, we need to talk in private." Jung Hoon said to her.

"Okay.  About what?" she asked while following him out of the room.

"Your relationship and Sungmin's fight with your ex." Jung Hoon explained simply and opened a door that was presumably his hotel room.

"Jagiya, I think we might have to go public." whispered Ryeowook.

"Okay, I'll start with Sofia and Ryeowook.  You two need to go public." Jung Hoon stated.

"But the fans-" started Sofia, but Jung Hoon cut her off.

"The fans will just have to accept it." said Jung Hoon.

"Manager hyung, what will happen if we decide not to?" asked Ryeowook.

"Sungmin will be entangled in a scandal, which brings me to my next point.  Why did you punch him?  You're an idol and have an image to protect." scolded Jung Hoon, turning to Sungmin.

"Zane was going to try to hurt Sofia, maybe even try to kidnap her.  I warned him first, but he didn't listen." explained Sungmin.

"Sir, my family is close friends with Lee Soo Man.  Can't we just use that?  He told me that he told the media about me, so the fans must know who I am already." Sofia said.

Jung Hoon thought about what Sofia said.  It was the truth.  "So what you're saying is that we should tell the public that Sungmin was protecting the daughter of Lee Soo Man's friend from her crazy ex boyfriend?" asked Jung Hoon.

"Yes.  It protects Sungmin from a scandal and it protects Ryeowook relationship.  You kill two birds with one stone." explained Sofia.

"Very well.  You're very clever, you know?" said Jung Hoon with a small smile on his face.

"Thanks.  I try." giggled Sofia.

 

Author's note: Chapter 37 is done!  Again, really don't have anything to say in this author's note.  Next update will be tomorrow.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)