Chapter 48

Fifteen Angels

Leeteuk rushed into the dorm a few minutes later.  He rushed from his schedule after Kyuhyun called and said to come to the dorm because of an emergency. He found Sungmin holding a sobbing Sofia in the hallway.  Sofia looked up as Leeteuk approached her and broke away from Sungmin to press herself against the wall.   Leeteuk visibly flinched at Sofia's next words.

"Don't come near me!" Sofia screamed at him.

Turning to Sungmin, Leeteuk asked, "What happened?  Why is she like this?"

"Zane found out where we live.  He must have said a few things to her and made her remember something that she doesn't want to." explained Sungmin.

Leeteuk frowned.  That was not what he wanted to hear.  The dorm opened again and Ryeowook joined everyone in the hallway, Kyuhyun right behind him.  Ryeowook took one look at Sofia and his eyes darkened.  He whirled around to look at Kyuhyun.

"What.  Happened?" Ryeowook growled, the color in Kyuhyun's face draining for the second time that day.

"Zane found out where we live." Kyuhyun said fearfully.  He had never seen Ryeowook this angry.

Ryeowook let out a frstrated scream and curled his hands into fists.  He raised one of those fists and sent it into the wall, denting it.  Sofia shrunk back, cowering in fear.  Ryeowook regained his senses for only a moment after Sofia spoke until he turned back to being unreasonable.

"Don't hurt me!  Please don't hurt me!  I'll be a good girl!  Please don't hit me!" pleaded Sofia.

Ryeowook heard these words and walked into the kitchen.  He grabbed a knife and was about to walk out of the dorm until Kyuhyun stopped him.

"Where are you going?  Put the knife down." Kyuhyun said, blocking the door.

"Out of my way Kyuhyun!  I'm going to make Zane pay for what he's done!" shouted Ryeowook, starting a scuffle with Kyuhyun at the door.

Sometime during the fight, Sungmin came upon the pair.  Leeteuk had convinced Sofia that no one was going to hurt her and that she was safe.  After he was done with that, he joined Sungmin.  Both of their eyes widened watching Kyuwook fight.  When Ryeowook lunged at Kyuhyun, the knife he was holding grazed Kyuhyun's arm.  Kyuhyun stumbled backwards, his other hand coming up to clutch his wound.  Sungmin decided to intervene then, coming up behind Ryeowook, taking his knife wielding hand, and pressing where the tendons were to make him drop the knife.  Finally, Ryeowook calmed down after taking a look at Kyuhyun.

"Oh my God!  Kyuhyun, I'm so sorry!  I'm so sorry!" Ryeowook sobbed, falling to his knees and doing a formal bow.

"I can't forgive you just yet." growled Kyuhyun, blood running down his arm and through his fingers.

"Sungmin, take care of Kyuhyun.  I'll take care of Ryeowook." said Leeteuk as Sungmin cautiously let go of Ryeowook.

"Come on Kyuhyun.  Let's take a look at that cut." said Sungmin, glaring at Ryeowook as they walked by.  Ryeowook hung his head in shame.

"Let's take care of your hand." Leeteuk said gently, helping Ryeowook to his feet.

"I didn't realize I was injured." said Ryeowook, his voice devoid of any feeling.

"I know.  You were too angry to notice." said Leeteuk.

"Hyung, what have I done?" Ryeowook sobbed loudly and Leeteuk took the eternal maknae into his arms to let him cry out all of his frustrations.

 

Author's note: Chapter 48 is done!  So I got a Pintrest...and it was a bad good idea!  There's A LOT of K-Pop stuff on there to fuel my fangirling!  Also, I was scrolling through my Facebook and my cousin shared a picture and I noticed something about it.  It was a translation guide for the minions in Despicable Me and I looked at the translations for one, two, and three.  Guess what they used?  Hana, dul, and set!  I immediately posted the picture to my profile and captioned it as "Fun fact: Hana, Dul, and Set= One, Two, Three in Korean :)."  Next update will be tomorrow!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) 

The picture I'm talking about:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1011981_595392257150409_359902065_n.jpg