Chapter 3

Fifteen Angels

Never in Sofia's life had two days passed so agonizingly slow.  Thoughts of excitement and meeting Super Junior filled her head.  On the morning of the flight, Sofia practically flew to the door when Lee Soo Man came to pick her up to go to the airport.

 

"Well, someone's excited."  he commented when Sofia flew out the door, luggage and all, to the awaiting limo.

 

"Omo!  Omo!  Omo!  We're going to the airport in a limo!" Sofia squealed in delight.

 

"Yes, and we're taking SM's own private plane."  Soo Man said, which earned another squeal of delight from Sofia.

 

When she got into the plane, Sofia's eyes widened.  All of the seats had the picture of an SMTown idol.  For example, fifteen of the seats had a picture of a Super Junior member on them, nine of them had a picture of a Girl's Generation member on them, and five of them had a SHINee member.

 

"Sit wherever you like." Soo Man stated. Then added as a joke, "Now I can find out who your bias is."

 

"Whoever I pick, you tell no one.  I don't want things to be awkward." Sofia replied back.

 

She scanned the seats, looking for that certain member.  As soon as she found it, she headed for it in a beeline.

 

"Ah, so your bias is...Ryeowook?" Soo Man commented, a hint of surprise in his voice.

 

"Yes.  He has a cute face, an amazing voice, a caring personality, and he can cook." Sofia answered sheepishly.

 

Most of the flight was quiet.  Since Sofia hadn't slept well for the past few nights, she slept for most of the flight.  When she woke up, she found out that there was only an hour and a half before they were to land.  Suddenly a thought struck her.  She cursed herself for not thinking about it earlier.

 

"Ummm...Mr. Lee, something just occured to me." Sofia said nervously.  She was addressing the CEO after all.

 

"And what would that be?" asked Soo Man, looking up from some paper work he brought with him.

 

"Won't I cause a scandal staying with the Super Junior members?" Sofia questioned him.

 

"No.  I already told the press that the daughter of a family friend was staying them and to not to get any ideas." he answered.

 

"Oh, good.  If I had to go through a press conference or something, it would turn out horribly.  I'm not good with public speaking." Sofia said, relieved.

 

Just then, the pilot came over the intercom and said that they would be landing soon.  Sofia couldn't wait to begin a hopefully healing journey here in Korea.

 

Author's Note: Yay! Chapter 3 done! I already have ideas for chapter 4, but it probably won't be posted til next week because I have family coming in this weekend, someone save me. ! Comment and Subscribe!