Chapter 74

Fifteen Angels

"When I came to, I was at the hospital.  To this day, I still have no idea who found me and brought me there." concluded Sofia.

Ryeowook was speechless.  How could one human being be so cruel and abusive?  He pulled Sofia into his arms even tighter and they stayed that way for a few minutes.

"Wait, since he whipped your legs, how come you don't have scars on them?" asked Ryeowook.

"I did, but I got skin grafts so they wouldn't be noticible." Sofia explained.

"So what was the final result of all your injuries?" asked Ryeowook.

"Sprained ankle, scraped back, broken arm, lacerations on my legs, split lip, bruised face, and concussion.  The concussion was the thing that kept me in the hospital." explained Sofia.

There was a silence after that.  Ryeowook tilted Sofia's head and gave her a long, gentle kiss.  After he broke it, he leaned his forehead against hers and rubbed their noses together in an Eskimo kiss.  A loud sigh caused them to burst out laughing and they turned to the origin of the noise.  As it turned out, Yesung had awakened.

"Seriously?  Can you guys kiss and be lovey dovey somewhere else?" Yesung complained.

"Sorry oppa.  We're in love." Sofia laughed.

Yesung got out of bed while grumbling about over affectionate couples.  Sofia and Ryeowook decided to do the same.  He went to shower and she went to her old bedroom.  On her way down the hallway, she felt a hand close around her wrist.  When she turned around to see who it was, she was surprised to find that it was Yesung.

"Yesung oppa do-" her question was cut off when he pulled her into a tight hug.

"I overheard wht you told Ryeowook and I'm so sorry you had to go through that." Yesung said and Sofia felt her shirt getting wet.

"Oppa, I'm past that now." Sofia said.

"I know but if you need anything, remember we're here for you." said Yesung and let her go.

Sofia speed walked the rest of the way to her old bedroom.  She was suddenly angry.  Angry that Zane abused her, that her middle school classmates had so much that it caused her to self harm, that her teachers did absolutely nothing to stop them even though she told them what had been going on, and that fans and sasaengs alike were targeting her just because she fell in love with one of their idols.  Hot, angry tears flooded her eyes and her thoughts strayed to the razorblade hidden under the mattress.  Sofia went to the bed and found the razor, but, instead of using it, she just glared at it.

"I'm stronger than this and I will not let you RULE MY LIFE ANYMORE!" Sofia shouted at the razorblade before throwing it across the room and landed with a dull thud in the garbage bin.

 

Author's note: Chapter 74 is done!  Who saw SHINee's new MV for Everybody??? I love the chreography for it!  Next update will be sometime next week!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)