A room for two

Leaders!

It was early in the morning on Sunday, the first day of a new day when Sora and Mrs. Kang moved to Park’s house. Everybody was busy cleaning their own room. Yeah...everybody was busy, except, two person carrying their boxes and they were busy exchanging sharp glares on the stairs.

“Move...”  Sora hissed.

“You... move....”Leeteuk replied.

Sora sighed “Move...!”

“Don’t you remember, this is my house, so...you... move...”  Leeteuk replied.

“It’s not that I’m the one who want to live here. Just because we have to, and our moms want to.” Sora rolled her eyes.

They still struggled, no one one to give a way at the stair. They wouldn’t even move an inch from the place they stepped on. Sora wanted to go up, and Leeteuk wanted to go down. Leeteuk greeted his teeth, he went down two steps and Sora pushed his chest so that he wouldn’t be able to go down.

“Mwoya?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“Ah...nothing omma, we just...accidentally meet here, and he doesn’t want to give me a way to go up.” Sora smiled.

“It’s you who doesn’t want to give way...” Leeteuk replied.

“What?! Don’t you ever heard lady’s first?” Sora’s tone’s getting high.

“Yeah, a lady. Are you? Do you behave like a lady?” he replied harshly.

“Well...well...well...I think we need to make them not only stay in rooms opposite to each other, what about making them staying in a room instead, Ae Ra?” Mrs. Kang asked Mrs. Park who stood up beside her.

“Why not?” Mrs. Park agreed.

“WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?????” Sora and Leeteuk shouted.

“See!!!! If you didn’t block my way it won’t happened!” Sora shouted.

“ME?? It’s YOU who blocked my way!” Leeteuk shouted too.

“Heenim!” Mrs. Park called him.

“Ne....” Heenim showed up some seconds after.

“You may use the room Teuki use now. You don’t have to sleep in the guest room. They will stay in a room, Sora’s room started from today. Better move your belongings. And please, still keep your eyes on them.” Mrs. Park ordered.

“Araso, auntie...” Heenim smiled, he winked to Sora and Leeteuk who got undescribable annoyed faces.

“Good luck!” he whispered and left happily.

“YOU! Yes, two of you will be the leaders of the team, representing Korean team, how do you think you will bring victory to our country if two of you behave this way...? How could you lead them? In chaos?!!!” Mrs. Kang asked. “Do you want to end our team in shame? Huh?!!”

Leeteuk and Sora shook their head. “Answer!” Mrs. Kang shouted.

“No...” Leeteuk and Sora answer in rhyme.

“Louder!” Mrs. Park asked.

“NO!”

“Good. Teuk, learn to apologize and be fair. Sora learn to forgive and cooling down better. And two of you , learn how to understand and cooperate by living together like this. I now it’s kindda extrem, but you have been too much! ” Mrs. Kang added.

“If I hear or witness two of you argue or fight again, I won’t only make you sleep in the same room. You will sleep on the same bed, yours are single beds right? Do you want that, huh?” Mrs. Park asked.

Leeteuk and Sora shook their head strongly.

“No more chaos in the morning. Now, You, Park Jungsoo, move your bed and belongings to Sora’s room. NOW!” Mrs. Park ordered. Followed by Leeteuk who run up and did what his omma asked.

“Kang Sora, tidy up your bed. Make sure it enough for both beds. NOW!” Mrs. Kang ordered and Sora obeyed her instruction.

Both mothers shook their head. “It’s just the first day we live together...” Mrs. Park grumbled.

“It will be shamed on us if we couldn’t make them work as a great team for Korea.” Mrs. Kang added. They sighed.

“Pppppssssttttt....excuse me, aunties....” Heenim suddenly whispered behind them. Mrs. Park and Kang got surprised.

“What are you doing?” they asked.

“Unnies...I want to ask... ermmm....What if they do something in that room?” he whispered.

“Doing what?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“That...thing....boy and girl live in the same room and boom!” he still whispered.

“Eeteuk know how to use , right?” Mrs. Kang turned her face to Mrs. Park.

“Sure.” She answered calmly.

“No worries then...” Mrs. Kang replied without any worries. “Okay, let’s work.” She entwined her arms to Mrs. Park and two of them left together happily, leaving Heenim who kept on patting his head in disbelief. “ Crazy families....” he grumbled. “But before keep on worrying they will make a cute baby, I worry more if they kill each other. Omo....” he sighed heavily. 

***

 “How are you uncle? Fine? I am not. Started my day living in a new house temporary. Well, my next door boy is so annoying. I need to live next to that boy National project. It’s a secret. I’m gonna tell you soon, uncle. I hate him more now. Yes, he is the boy whom I told you before, stealing something from me. I couldn’t tell you yet what he stole yet hihihihi... If you know, I know you’ll gonna mad at him. I will tell you if you send me your real picture. Come on...send me... TT I need to see a man whom my father asked to take care of me. Well, I won’t force you too, but how I wish too... 

Ps: Do you really look like Cha Seung Won?? I really want to meet you... ^^

Send my regards to auntie (If any kekekekeke...)

Uncle...Hwaiting!

Sent.

 

Beep

Leeteuk smiled happily seeing an email he received. He read each line carefully. He frowned, seemed got confused, trying hard to understand, but then smiled again at the end. He typed something, but then kept them in draft with reminder to be sent tomorrow.

He looked around his room and sighed...”Bye for now...I’m gonna try to live in hell. Just...for a while... Geezzzzzz...” he grumbled before moved his last box to Sora’s room.

***