Introducing: SoJung

Leaders!

A loud crash could be heard as a big boy fell on the ground, he screamed and touched his in pain.

Wiping the blood on his lips Sojung smirked at him. “If you don’t want me to kick your butts gain, don’t ever touch any girl’s butts, you !” he left him.

“Gomawo, oppa...!” a girl thanked him. He just turned to her and gave her a thumb up. He then run as fast as he could to reach Super High hall while taking off his uniform as it’s been dirty from fighting. He stopped for a while in Super High empty backyard corner to wear his sport uniformbefore continue running to the hall.

 “Sojung, quick! The ceremony will start soon!” Taemin gave him sign when Sojung had reached the hall. “Gosh! You fought again?” Luhan asked.

He smiled widely, nodded and rushed inside, while giving hi5 to all of s, right at the same time when a voice announced “And Super High Leader Park Sojung will give his greeting for the new students...! Applause!”

Sojung rushed up to the podium. He was a tall boy with handsome baby face, but he also got his own leader charm in his early 17.  He cleared his throat. “Annyonghaseyo! My name is Park Sojung, nice to meet you all here... Welcome to Super High... Let’s study hard, work hard, and..ermmm...play hard here!” he said spiritfully.

Silence...

Sojung grinned.

“Whatever....! Let’s just enjoy your high school time and have a good time here! Let’s rawckkkk!!!!!” he ended his speech and winked to the new students.

His greet was awarded with loud clapps from male students and hillarious scream from female students.

Sora shook his head from the entrance hall “Do you hear that, oppa? Not even a minute speech...” she spoke to Leeteuk who giggled hillariously on phone.

“Our son...” she smiled

“He’s really...”Leeteuk still giggling.

“Ermmm..well...Gonna continue my work, I’ll see you at dinner time, saranghae...” Leeteuk said.

“Ne, see you...saranghae...” Sora disconnected the call.

She looked back at Sojung who were busy waving and shaking hands with the newcomers. He smiled widely and his cheeks were ascended to heaven.

“That dimple smile...” Sora smiled gently.

***

 

Thankyu so much for reading this story...really thank you for the support as well as the comments...

Hope you like the ending ^^

I'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes or if the story didn't go as you're expected.

I will try better.

I have written a new story ' A Special CAse with Lee Unnie' please enjoy it too...

Once again... thak you so much for your love...

Love u all...

 

-kyunasky-