Defense ?

Leaders!

Afternoon time in Super high sport hall, the fourth day for Sora and KM team studying at Super high. It was a session with Mrs. Park and Headmaster Yongsun who were guiding them about defense which they may face in survivor challenge. So far they have explaines some tips to escape from many difficult situation like in  heavy rain, muddy area, place which is difficult to get clean water, and many more. It finally came to physical defense, when they have to face something or someone which or who meant to attack them.

“We call it defense. It doesn’t mean to attack harshly or to kill. Making them fainted is the worst we may do, but better to tie them instead...” Headmaster Yongsun explained. He then demonstrated some techniques to tie something or someone. Everyone paid attention in awe.

It was the time for practice. Eventhough only Sora, Sungmin, Leeteuk, and Kibum who represent the group for the survivor battle, but everyone should practice. Siwon and his never ending rival Kyuhyun, Donghae and Henry, Eunhyuk and Zhoumi, Yesung and Heenim who ended up with loud screaming from Heenim, seeing Yesung only need to touch the rope, the dark atmosphere suddenly covered the room as he smirked and the rope moved itself surrounding Heenim’s body. “Ouch!” Yesung yelped in pain as Sora tap his head with her hand. “Don’t do that...it’s so scarry, Yeppa...” she reminded followed by Yesung’s grin.  It was Leeteuk who next could practice well against Kibum and Kibum did the same. Sora and Sungmin also showed their skillful skill well.

The following lesson was defeating fighting session. At this time, Leeteuk, Sora, Sungmin, and Kibum got the most attention. The first round was Sungmin against Kibum. At this tim, Sungmin turned over the condition, he won the fighting round against Kibum. He smiled gently as he gave his hand to help Kibum standing up. “Perhaps I fought too much recently, that’s why...”Sungmin said. “I noticed that...” Kibum replied. “I just never thought...pretty boy like you can fight this manly...”Kibum added and Sungmin smiled.

“The last round...Eeteuk Sora..” Mrs. Park called. Leeteuk and Sora stood up and walked coser. They finally standing face to face..again. Staring each other with their sharp glare.

“Are they trying to kill each other?” Henry commented.

“Arrrghhhhh!!!” Both Leeteuk and Sora shouted in pain as Mrs. Park pat their head.

“Omma...” Leeteuk protested.

“This is a practice and you’re a team. Please keep in your mind. If you couldn’t put aside your personal feeling and you fight like a real fight against your enemy and...ONE of you got injured or badly injured, it’s our lost. Why? All of you have your own strength. One person got injured or hurt means we LOST one of our strength...” Mrs. Park walked circling Leeteuk and Sora.

“Okay. Now, keep in your mind, you’re a team. And start!” Mrs. Kang shouted.

Leeteuk started. A kick from him and Sora could repel it with her hands. Nest they throw punches, jabs to each other while trying hard not to hit each other. They’re so careful in every step, making those who watched them felt impatient.

“Stop!” Mrs. Park ordered. She then walked closer to them. “That’s not what I mean, keep avoiding each other, I can’t even feel your chemistry.” She protested.

“Then make them fight like they wish Ae Ra.” Suddenly Mrs. Kang appeared.

“Hee Kyung?” Mrs. Park got surprised of her presence.

“I bet they really want to fight. If they have to, let them be, it will also who knows resolve their problems. What I know both of our children can recover soon from fighting impact. So...let them be.” Mrs. Kang explained. MRs. Park thought for a while.

“Okay. Let’s go out everybody. Let them be. Let’s just watch over them from that big windows.” Mrs. Park instructed and everybody followed her, leaving only Leeteuk and Sora inside.

Leeteuk nodded down, crossing his arms in front of his chest “So it’s gonna be real defense he asked.

“And real attack too...” Sora smirked.

Running fast, Leeteuk heaved Sora, till she almost fell down but Leeteuk grabbed her hands back turned her around and frogmarched her “Arrrrghhhhh!!!” Sora shouted.

“Bad defense, girl...” he whispered. He held Sora tighter, but Sora thought faster. She hit her head to Teukie’s and both fell and yelped in pain. Soon, both stood up, trying each other to give high kicks and punches,but seemed that their sense of defense grew higher. Even none of their punches hit their faces, they kept successfull in repelling each other.  A spinning kick from Sora and Leeteuk could avoid it. An apchagi kick from Leeteuk and at this time Sora could grabbed his leg and pushed him till he almost fell down. Both throwing punches but both hit each other’s hands. “Aaaarrgghhhh!” Both yelped in pain. At this time Leeteuk recovered faster, he pushed Sora and pinned her down on the floor.

“Shhhhiiitttt!!!!” she hissed.

“Surrender?”

Sora used her knee to push Leeteuk’s chest and it was successfull, they rolled on the floor and ended up Sora towering him Pinned his hands over his head. But of course, Leeteuk could break it easily. He then grabbed Sora’s hands from behind while she was still towering her. Sora yelp in pain but she also strengthen her gripped on Teuk’s leg so that he wouldn’t be able to move or attacking back.

Suddenly there was a loud whistle sound. Mrs. Kang, Mrs. Park and the others running straight to the hall. Mrs. Kang smiled.

“Gosh! It’s like in action movie!” Henry even clapped his hands.

Sora and Leeteuk stopped their fight and stood up slowly. Mrs. Park came closer and check their body. “It’s great almost no wounds and bruise. Basically you attack and defense well...”she praised and smiled.

“Nice fight!” Mrs. Park praised.

“Hey! You also give me great pose, you know...” Heenim commented cheerfully.

“What...pose...?” Leeteuk asked.

“Urm! You don’t know?” he replied. Both Sora and Leeteuk shook their head.

“Well...Pinning a girls’ hands over her head...while she’s bellow you..and....on top of a boy, gripping him tighter while your hands were held behind...”Heenim stopped hearing Mrs. Park and Mrs. Kang burst in laughter.

“You....” Leeteuk shooked his head and Sora threw away her stare somewhenre. Heenim looked around and watched the other members got blushed except Henry who didn’t seemed quite understand.

 “Let’s go, Henry, before Heenim ruin your purity. “ Still giggling Mrs. Park lead Henry to lead the room.

“Class dismissed...” Mrs. Kang shouted and winked to Leeteuk and Sora.

“It’s really like hot scene for me though...” Heenim pat Leeteuk and Sora shoulders and giggling while leaving the hall.

Leaving alone at the hall, Leeteuk and Sora stood up while crossing their arms and sighed.  “What?!!!” They shouted at the same time when their gaze met.

***