Prelude..

Leaders!

Holding his breath...

Click...

Leeteuk opened the door slowly...

He went inside...

He looked at a silhouette having shower at the curtain...

He walked closer...

The silhouette stopped moving....

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! What are you doing here, Jungsooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” Heenim sceamed so loudly, he grabbed a towel and covered himself.

Got so surprised Leeteuk “Mi..mainhae....I thought....” Couldn’t hold longer he burst in  laughter, he rolled over the floor. Between shock since he epected that it’s Sora and funny since it’s Heenim inside.

Heenim kicked his butts and he yelped in pain.

“Listen...listen...don’t get mad... I listened to a song...so familiar...Sora often played that...so...so I...thought....” Leeteuk tried to explained.

“AISHHHHHHHH!!!! vvvvvvv!!!!!!” Heenim grumbled. “That song is from me! We have almost the same taste! We’re like twins! You !”

Leeteuk kept laughing “I....I just wanna a bit...or say ‘boo!’....it turned out it’s you...puahahahahahahahaha....”

“Iiiiiissssssssssshhhhhh!!! Annoying! If it’s her who got how is it? HUH??”

“kekekekeke....I dunno...” Leeteuk grinned. “Well....who knows... I.....” he blushed.

“Remember, do it safely! I bet you don’t bring it here, rite? wolf...” Heenim pouted.  “Aissshhhhhh...got angry ruin my beauty....” he whimpered.

“Mianhae, Heenim....” Leeteuk pat his back.

“Go and shower! I want to calm myself....”

BLARRRRRR!!!!!

“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!” both screamed as the tunder stormed and the electricity was finally off.

“Wae hugging me!!!!???” Leeteuk shouted.

“owhhhh...hehehe...mian...accidentally hug you kekeke...”

KNOCK KNOCK...

“Do you her that?” Leeteuk asked.

“What?”

“Turned off the music...”

Heenim turned off the music...they listened carefully...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK....! The knocking was getting louder.

“Ahhhh...yeah! Someone’s knocking the door, let’s open!” Leeteuk and Heenim rushed to open the door as the wind blew strongly, someone might really need their help.

They opened the door quickly.

“Sora! “ They almost shouted.

“Come insde” they asked her to go inside. She’s wet all over and trembled.

Leeteuk led her to sit down.

“Gosh! Where have you  been??” Leeteuk asked worriedly.

“I...I just finished taking a bath...the thunder...all is off...I got panic. My room was at the corner...I...I think I saw something slither...!  That’s why i feel insecure because I can’t see clearly...” she explained.

“Snake???!!!!” Hennim asked.

“i dunno, oppa....”

“I see... Just sleep here. Who is with you?” Leeteuk asked.

“I’m alone in that room....” Sora answered.

“Okay then...just sleep here. Change your clothes first.” Heenim smiled at her.

“And oppa wear your clothes...” Sora pointed at topless Heenim.

Heenim made such pose, manly pose...Leeteuk and Sora giggled.

“That’s useless...we can’t see you clearly...” Leeteuk said. “IS there something we can wear here?” he asked.

“Some dry tee and shorts. But, sorry, Sora...male clothes....Check yourself...”

They slowly walked in the dark to find the clothes and went to the bathroom together. Grabbing here and there, finally Heenim found his mobile. And the flashlight.

“Oppa! How could you manage sneaking mobile phone?!!” Sora got surpised.

“Don’t you?” Heenim asked back.

“I....hehehe...just music player....”

Heenim ruffled her hair.

“Let’s take turn using the flash then... Teukie will go first, clean yourself!” Heenim instructed.

“What?” Leeteuk got surprised.

‘What? Are you scared alone in the bathroom? Need my companion? Or...Sora perhaps, wanna accompany Teuk cleaning up?” Heenim teased.

“Eeeeeyyyyy..... She will if there isn’t you here....” Leeteuk then entered the bathroom.

“Mwooooooooo!!!!!????” Heenim shouted and Sora laughed hearing Leeteuk’s response.

“Don’t turn here, Sora..I’ll change my clothes...” Heenim said to Sora.

“It’s dark though, oppa...”

“But you can still see me, can’t you?”

“A bit....”  Sora sat down on the carpet, leaned herself against the bed. She’s so tired. After sometimes she saw a light approaching her. It’s Leeteuk. “Come...let’s change your clothes...” He said.

Heenim coughed.

‘We won’t do anything...”Leeteuk hissed.

Heenim giggled.

Leeteuk led Sora to the bathroom. “It’s okay...I can do it myself.” Sora smiled.

“I’m insisting...” Leeteuk closed the door behind them.

He slowly stripped off her tee, he could see her bare skin back in illuminating light. His blood rushed, his heart fluttered. He backhugged her, smell the scent of her neck...he caressed her flat abs.

“Teukieee...”Sora whispered. “let go...we can’t...”

“Call me oppa...”

“What?”

Leeteuk shrugged her hands which covered her s and held them gently. “I know...I won’t do anything....but...Call me oppa, and I will let go, and give you this clothes...”he whispered in her ear.

“Teukieeeee....”Sora protested.

“I envy Heenim, you kept calling him oppa...” he hugged her tighter, his hands moved and massaging her . “Uhhh..Teukie...stop...”

“Call me oppa....” He turned her facing him and kissed her gently. “Oppa.....” Leeteuk make a cute tone. Sora couldnt help but giggled.

 “Okaaaaaayyyyy.... Op...oppa...” she said in tiny voice.

Leeteuk’s cheeks were ascended to heaven. He hugged her...

“My clothes....” Sora asked.

“Okay.... here it is...” Leeteuk gave the clothes to Sora and she wore it quickly. It covered her body up to her thighs almost covering the boxer.

“Gomawo...oppa....” Sora said shyly.

Cupped her face, Leeteuk kissed her lightly.

“Let’s go out....” Leeteuk said holding her hands tightly.

 ***

It was a quite calm morning, everybody prepared to go back to Seoul. Everyone was reasy except those three people.

“Why can’t I go out? What are you looking at?!! Come on, let’s go. The others are waiting for us! ” Sora shouted at Leeteuk and Heenim who just turned his body avoiding her.

Leeteuk stood closer to Sora, grabbed her hand and led her to the mirror.  Sora gasped.

“Understand? They’re peek out since you wear... no bra...” Leeteuk said.

Sora was speechless and she covered her chest with her hands. “geeeezzzz....”

“Ottokke???” Heenim asked.

Silence...

“Do we have bandage here?” Sora asked.

“Bandage? A lot, there....” Heenim pinted at a small cabinet. Sora quickly took it and went into the bathroom.

Leeteuk frowned, but he seemed understand. He followed her.

There he saw Sora was busy putting bandage around her chest.

“Need some help?” he asked, without needing her permission, he helped her rolling the bandage around her chest gently, made her back steady, and make sure it isn’t to tight. Sora blushed seeing how considerate Leeteuk.

“Gomawo...Teukie oppa...” Sora smiled brightly.

“Awwwww!!! You called me thatttt!!!” Leeteuk jumped and hugged her. They hugged.

Soon Leeteuk observed her. “Okay. It’s unseen now. Let’s go leader Kang!” Holding hands they went out and together with Heenim, they walked brightly to the helicopter.

“Has everybody ready?” Leeteuk checked all members and counted them. When all has been completed he gave signed them to get onthe helicopter.

“You go first..” Leeteuk ordered Sora.

“Ne! Gomawo,oppa...” she responed and got on while everybody almost having jaw dropped looking at her and Leeteuk.

“I...Ige mwoyaaaaa??? Since when you call him oppa??!!” Donghae protested.

“ Did something happen last night,huh?” Kibum asked.

‘Heenim, you’re in the same room with them, Something happened?” Kyuhyun asked. Heenim giggled.

“Wae? Envy huh?” Leeteuk defended.

“It’s a large bed, and three of us sleep together, nothing happened I guess....” Heenim tried to remember.

“Jinjja? Jinjja? Jinjja?????? Are you sure???” Hyukjae asked.

“Ummmmmm...” Heenim took long paused. “No...” he smiled widely.

“Aaaarrrggghhhhhhhh!!!!” everybody grumbled.

“YA! Wanna go back or not. What’s so surprising about that...?” Sora said.

“But you called him oppa.... call me oppa too!” Hyukjae insisted.

“Mwo? Andwae! Andwae!” Leeteuk shook his head and pushed them to sit down.

“Eeeeeeyyyyyy...greedy.....” everybody grumbled.

“Sora....call me oppa!” Henry asked too.

“WHAT?! You’re younger than her!” Everybody protested.

“Sora.....!!!!” Everybody begged.

“Shut up!!!”Leeteuk warned.

Laughter can be heard soon as the helicopter started to take off.

The sun shine quite nicely, the storm had passed, the members all were on their journey to go back to Seoul. The training had overed and tehy prepared themselves to the big day. Olimpiad day.


****

(Kekekeke...and it's start here hohoho...hope you enjoy the story. Keep supporting our olympiad team ^^ Have a great day!)