Signatures...

Leaders!

(Hi!!! Quick update before doing the other task...another busy day n enjoy the story!!! ^^v hihihihihi)

***

 

It was bright afternoon at the old market. It such an unusal scene seeing some students from Super high over there. They were there for a task filming about one of Korean life, one of the task should be taken in traditional market. They had finished, since most ahjummas and ahjussi sellers were cooperative. They were all cooperative as they knew, Super high had changed into a more humble school since it worked together as a team with KM. Most of them were happy with that, but a few weren’t. And there Super high students like Kibum, Siwon, Henry and some other students had to face those who dislike them still.

“You recorded us, and you have to pay!” A big man with tatoo on his face spoke up. He brought with him s with baseball sticks on their hands.

“Ya! Why should you do that to students? We should support them! They have given us nice food. They even helped us selling today. That’s enough.” An ahjumma spoke up.

“Shut up! They’re rich. Cant you smell money?!!!” that big man shouted to her.

“If Big Shindong wasn’t sick, he would beat you!!!” the other ahjumma cursed.

“SHUT UP!!!” he threw a stick to the ahjumma, fortunatelly it didn’t hit her.

“Excuse me....it’s impolite to act  like that to a woman...” Siwon grabbed her shoulder.

That big man shrugged his hand. ‘So give us money....’ that man smirked.

“We won’t...why should we?” Siwon said.

“You’re gonna regret, young man!” that big man gave s, sign and they started to walked closer, ready to bash Siwon and the others. There were around twenty men showed up.

“! They’re a lot!” Henry cursed. The big man’s members got ready to attack Siwon and friends...

“Finish themmmmm!!!” The big man shouted.

“AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!” but he suddenly shouted as a pebble hit his head.

“What the heck????!!!!” He shouted in anger, looked around and tried to find the one who threw a pebble.

“Wae, ahjussi? So angry? You’re uglier if you get mad....”Sora spoke up as he appeared on the roof.

“We don’t have money....we only have pebbles....do you want that again, huh? Here!” Leeteuk threw some pebbles to that man.

“YAAAAAAAAA!!!!! What are you doing in kids!” The man cursed harshly. “If you dare, come down here!!!!”

Sora smirked and turned...

At the next second she jumped down followed by Teuk and went down with them Kyuhyun with his baseball stick, Zhoumi, Sungmin, Heenim, Donghae, Hyukjae, and Yesung jumped the last brought his dark amosphere.

“You....Since when KM and Super high united?”the big man frowned seeing them.

“My lovely ahjummass...are you ready?” Heenim winked at the ahjumma sellers. They nodded as as they took some veggies or fruits, and even fish, ready to throw it to the big man’s members.

“Kill em!!!!!!” Sora shouted.

And the fighting started again!

Punches, kicks, veggies and fruits throwing, and fish war. Some of them screamed seeing Yesung’s dark atmosphere.

That big man gave Leeteuk puch and he grabbed his hands and pushed him before Sora gave him a high kick.

Finally all bad men were gathered in the middle of market, they were injured and dirty.

“I warned you once again... Don’t even act like that... You have been old, do you want to die dirty and smelly like this, huh?” Leeteuk asked them.

They were unable to look at Leeteuk’s eyes.

“Go....!” Sora.

They stood up in rush and started to run before they screamed terribly in horror.

“Yesunggggg....!” Leeteuk and the gank shouted at Yesung. He smirked at them, giggled, and finally let the big man members left.

***

Mrs. Park shook her head.

Mrs. Kang massaged her head.

They kept silent for some moments...

Mrs. Park peeked at Leeetuk and Sora who sat in front of her. She sighed.

“You!” Mrs. Park pointed at Leeteuk. “Don’t you remember the final exam is heading soon and the enlistment is waiting?? How could you still having street fight like that???!!!!” she shouted. “Look at blood on your forehead!!!!”

She turned to Sora “And you!!! Kang Sora! You almost died couple of months ago...HOW DARE YOU!!!!! How dare you having fight again!”

“Don’t you remember?? You’re a girl! Till when you’re gonna make up yourself with bruises? HUH!!! Tell me!!!” Mrs. Kang shouted in anger.

“Omma.....” Sora spoke up “Mianhae....but the situation was bad...we need to help Siwon and the others....”

“We couldn’t stand if we see injustice...mianhaeyo...” Leeteuk added.

Mrs. Park and Kang sisin’t utter a word...

“Omma....” Sora stood up and sat closer to her mom. “Jeongmal mianhae...”he caressed her back.

“Omma...” Leeteuk called his mom’s.

“What?” Mrs. Park replied in annoyance.

“If you keep angry like that, your beauty will washed away...there will be more wrinkles on your face....” he said while kneeling down beside her mom.

“What????” Mrs. Park touched her face and Leeteuk tried hard not to giggle.

“Aiyooooooo....” Mrs. Park pat Leeteuk’s head. “Don’t tease me...”

Everybody giggled.

“SSSSHhhhhhh! It doesn’t mean we forgive you that easy!” Mrs. Park said. “Take that paper out...” She gave sign to Mrs. Kang. “Now?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“Sure....” Mrs. Park smiled wickedly.

Mrs. Kang took the paper and handed it to Mrs. Park.

“Here...sign here..” she commanded to Leeteuk and Sora.

“What’s this?” Leeteuk and Sora asked.

“Documents to be signed...for two of you...about your college, enlistment, agent recruitment, agreement not to do something harsh and....errmmmm..about your future things...” Mrs. Kang explained.

“Future? Ah...I see...” Sora nodded.

Two of them started to sign the documents one by one, without reading them first.

“Two of you aren’t babies anymore, and we couldn’t even take care of you that fully. You see, even for such documents we arranged for you.!” Mrs. Kang said.

“From now on..till the graduation day and enlistment day...no more fighting...araso???” she asked.

“Ne....”

“Your fighting records had been collected even in the recruitment informations bank...!” Mrs.Park informed.

“MWOOOOOOO????” Leeteuk and Sora got surprised.

“That’s why....please...” Mrs. Park asked.

“Okayyyyyyyyy....” Leeteuk and Sora answered.

“Good. Now Go back to your room!” Mrs. Kang ordered.

Leeteuk and Sora nodded. They held hands as they walked to their room.

Silence....

“hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihi....” Mrs. Park and Mrs. Kang giggled hilariously.

“Awwwhhhh...you acted very well...Ae Ra...” Mrs. Kang pat Mrs. Park back still giggling around.

“I did! Look at their face xixixixixixixixi...”

“AH! We got their signatures as well!!!”

“Yeah! Hee Kyung hihihihihihi...”

“Ahhhh....shouldn’t we call Mr. Kim Gura for this?” Mrs. Kang reminded.

“AH...yeah... you’re right...” Mrs. Park winked and took out her phone.

“Gura~shi...yes...It’s me...as I’ve told you...I wan’t to register marriage...when can I come? Is next month okay? Ummmm...after high school final exam...before Teukie enlistment. Yes....as I’ve told you before... I see....okay... note it on your calendar...see you around...annyong...”

Click....disconnected.

“Hihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihi....”

That’s the only sound could be heard from that room...