A hard day

Leaders!

( Annyong! A quick update hihihi...I won't be naughty today..hehehe... Enjoy the story! *hugs*)

***

Kibum was nervously waiting outside the door. It’s been for a while he’s waiting for Sora and Leeteuk to go out from that room. He was busy looking at his watch and played with his jacket zipper when finally he heard the door opened. The first thing he saw was Leeteuk held his sport bag.

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked.  Kibum showed his forced smile “Hi! You look so bright, Teukie..“ he waved at him who replied him with frowned.

“Don’t smile like that! You...look a little pale...” Leeteuk warned.

 “Wae?” he asked Kibum.

Kibum bowed deeply “Mianhae....I injured my knee a little last night...”

‘What?!”  Leeteuk got shock. “How could it be?”

“I...I practiced last night, and..got a little slip... I thought It was just fine... and...” Kibum stopped.

“And...?”

“I went out with Heenim and Sungmin...”

“How could you??!!!!! I’ve told you not to go out, right?” Leeteuk started to get angry.

“I know...I...think it’s worse...since we walked together and I didn’t put any pain reliever...mianhae... I went to our doctor early morning, and he suggest me not to join... ” Kibum showed his sorry face.

Leeteuk shook his head.

“But I really want to join! Really! So let me... “ he pleaded.

Leeteuk looked at him deep in his eyes. ‘I have my right to change you, Bummie... really...”

“Don’t! I’m sorry...but don’t...”

“So...how will you swim underwater then?”

Silence...

Leeteuk took out his mobile and called Heenim, Sora, and Hyuk for emergency state.

“Come on, let’s go  on the spot...” Leteuk guided him to go to the competition area as he was limping.

Waiting in in the corner of the pool were the doctor, Instructor Song, Heenim, Hyukjae...and Henry.

Leeteuk and Kibum bowed to the doctor and instructor.

“Where is Sora?” Leeteuk asked.

“She’s still on her way here from Kyu and Siwon’s competition room... They’re doing very well.” Heenim asnwered.

“Choose...” Instructor Song started, he looked at Kibum “If you join the water survior...you wouldn’t be able...even have no chance to join the last survivor... But if you don’t...you still have two days to recover...”

“What?” Kibum got shocked.

“He will join this competition...but he won’t stay underwater. I will... and we’ll exchange position, Bummie.” Leeteuk cut.

Everybody stunned, got surpised looking at Leeteuk. “I know you have been practicing with your whole strength and heart...so...I’ll let you join. I’m the leader and this is what I decide. You’ll join, but so sorry, you won’t join last survivor. I’d rather you recover fully, Bummie. I don’t want to risk anything.” Leeteuk tap his shoulder. “Give us your best, will you?”

Slowly, Kibum nodded and smiled.

Smiling, instructor Song walked closer to them “Glad you can choose this best decision. I sense men of you...no longer boys...” he said.

The competition went one hour after. Leeteuk was quite slow at the beginning, but he got faster as he adjusted as he never practiced being in thet position. A warm fast holding hands with Sora everytime they passed each other bring a huge spirit for him. He slipped once when he swim to turn, he also almost late to ask for air supply several times. But once...just once...Sora was faster noticed it and...supply him with air he needed with her gentle lips and her encouraging touch. Sora did it amazingly while giving sign for Heenim to go down for air supply. And that was the last time Leeteuk got late for asking air supply. He witnessed himself how Sora worked hard to swim and move the medals to cover his slow movement and he worked harder to follow her speed.

When the results out, they have to accept that they’re out of top 10 from this water survivor. They’re stayed at the 13th. Fortunately, Siwon and Kyuhyun closed by the end of the day very well by having the fourth rank on science and technology competition.

 ***

A dark night after a tiring day.

In a dark room...

Not even a flash of light there.

Not even a sound could be heard...

Until...

“mmmmmmmm....”

“sssssshhhhhhhhh.....”

Silence again...

The atmosphere was getting colder.

“mmmm...mmm...”

“Shhhhhhhhhhh!”

Silence again...

“Arrrrghhhhh!!! I can’t take it longer!” Henry’s voice broke the silence.

‘Me too!” now donghae.

Someone run and the light.

“YAAAAAAA!!!!” Yesung protested.

“I really can’t to this meditation thing...” Henry whimpered.

“Me to... it’s hard..” Siwon and Donghae agreed. Even Heenim and Sora nodded down. While Kyuhyun had just woken up from his accidentaly sleep.

“Me too, it’s so strange, dark, no voice, concentrating...aish! It’s so frustrating! How could you stand like that?” Hyukjae protested.

“Stop complaining like an old woman!” Yesung defended

“Mwo????”

“it will halp you to sleep well and get your mind refresh, you know?” Yesung argued.

Leeteuk giggled.

“Just lit on a candle...” Heenim said.

“A candle?” Everybody asked.

“Yeah...” Heenim grinned. “Well...the science and technology competition ended earlier, since there isn’t any draw...so...since tomorrow we have a day off before last survivor, let’s do something great tonight...” he stopped looking at everyone’s curious faces.

“Ghost stories time...hihihihihihihihihi.....” He laughed wierdly.

“Whatttttttttt?????!!!!”

“That’s cool!” Yesung agreed.

“Whatttttttttttttt????!!! Anwdwae!!!!!” Everybody’s looking at him.

“What? Are you scared of ghost? It’s just a story....” Yesung said.

“I think they don’t dare, Yesung...chicken....” Heenim commented.

“No! No! We’re in!” Everybody started to agree. They didn’t want to be called chicken.

“What about you, Sora?” Heenim giggled.

“Mwo? Me? Me?” She got surprised. “I....” She stopped and looking at everyone’s expecting glances. She sighed heavily before nodded.

“Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!”  They shouted happily.

“Awh......” Sora grumbled “ I won’t be able to sleep tonight...” she murmured.

Light’s off...sat in cirlce with only a candle lit on...

And they started...

Boo....!