Underwater~~~~

Leaders!

A bright morning, all olympiad members had gathered at the swimming pool complete with their swim suit. They’re waiting for instructor Ha Ji Won, the coolest instructor so far for them. They have been ready with their blue swimsuit, Korean color. For the boys, they wore half tigh length boxer and Sora... She wore short diving style swimsuit and It’s also sleveless. Leeteuk kept beaming seeing her.

*flashback*

“Teukie....” Sora called him from the bathroom.

“What?” Leeteuk still concentrating wearing his shorts outside his swimming boxer.

“Teukie~ah....” Sora called again.

“What?!” Leeteuk finally gave attention to her call, he walked and stood up outside the bathroom.

“The swimsuit....” Sora answered.

“Why?”

“Can you...find bigger size?”

“What? Are you gaining weight a lot?” Leeteuk giggled.

“Aish! It’s not that....”

“So what?”

“Can you just find me?”

“ummmmm...noooooo....” He . “Find it yourself! I’m leaving first! “ Leeteuk held his laughter. He pretended to leave, but he just moved next to the bathroom,hiding next to the wardobe waiting for Sora.

One minute...two minute passed... he heard Sora unlocked the door, his heart bit fast.

Then...she went out from the bathroom...with her swimsuit.

She walked out timidly, covering her part with her hands. The suit perfectly wrapped her body showing her killer legs and S line.

Leeteuk jaw dropped.

She then stood up in front the mirror and uncovered her hands from the suit. “How is it???” She grumbled got puzzled. Her s were tightly pressed inside the low cut swimsuit, making them lifted as well as quite clearly exposed.

And Leeteuk gasped.

“Kyaaaa!!!! What are you doing??!!! Why still here??” Sora got panicked, she covered her chest with her hands again.

“I...Urmmm...I’m sorry....I just wanna paly prank on you but....” Leeteuk stopped looking at her, he blushed, she blushed, they blushed badly.

 “In this kind of state I don’t know where should I put my gaze on you...” he tried to look somewhere and Sora did the same.

 “I...I’ II find you one then....” He turned and quickly walked out the room.

“!” He cursed as blood started to run down his nose.

-end of flashback-

Sora was doing warming up when Leeteuk approached her. They chatted when suddenly Sora pretended to gave him a high kick, and he avoided it. They laughed. She gave him two thums up. Leeteuk then caressed her head.

“She’s hot...” Zhoumi whispered to Kyu.

“Have you just known that? Poor you...” Kyuhyun said.

“I hate seeing this...” Donghae grumbled.

“Me too...” Hyukjae commented.

“Me too...” Now Kibum.

A sound of whistle loudly heard. All members were gathered.

Instructor Ha Ji Won walked cooly around the olympiad members. She greeted and she moved quickly arranged them. Zhoumi- Siwon- Kyuhyun- Heenim- Kibum- Henry- Yesung- Leeteuk- Sungmin- Donghae- Hyukjae- and Sora. She arranged based on their height.

She turned and smiled at them with her charming smile.

“Listen... this will be a very cool game. I have read your arranged team for this water survivor, but for me that’s nothing. This small test will determine who will be in the team.” She winked. “Get into the water.” She instructed. All members followed her.

“You...have to hold your breath under water, and...the best five will go for this competition. This competition has quite high score in the olympiad. That’s why I need small test like this, since for swimming, I’ve known your record. Is it understood?” she asked.

“NE!!!” everyone answered.

“Good!” She smiled. “Okay... get ready...” she set her stop watch “one...two..three!”

Everybody got into the water.

Donghae went up in 30 seconds. Followed by Henry and Sungmin. 40 seconds and Yesung went up, followed by Kyuhyun and Zhoumi. Everybody wnt up earlier were “Woah....!” as they thought Zhoumi would last the longest. 50 seconds and Siwon gave up. “Oh...Lord!” he grumbled. 52 second, Hyukjae and Heenim gave up. One minute, Leeteuk followed them. Sora and Kibum looked at each other and decided to go up together in 1 minute. Everybody clapped their hands, including instructor Ji Won.

“One key to be successfull in this challenge was calm. You have to be calm to add your time here...” she smiled. “So we’ve got the result then. Heenim, Hyukjae, Eeteuk, Kibum, and Sora will go for this challenge. Sorry Zhoumi and Siwon...” she smiled at them. Siwon melted, he touched his chest. “That woman...” he whispered in awe.

“He’s eight years older than you...” Zhoumi whispered.

“Is she? She’s still look so young!” Siwon praised.

“What will be the challenge?” Leeteuk asked.

 Instructor Ji Won smiled “You’re going to move medals in a box to the other box...underwater. The distance is only 10 meters and the time you have is 10 minutes, who will moved more medals will win. The key is the participant should be underwater, once she or he went up, he  or she should stop. In this case, in my strategy, 2 members will stay underwater. Keep staying there for 10 minutes. And the others should be ready to give them oxygen...”

“MWOOOOOO??????”

“The two members underwater will be the calmest off all...”she continued.

“So...how will we supply the oxygen? Have we got the tools?” Hyukjae asked.

“Tools? Respiration tools?” the instructor giggling.

“Only one tool is allowed, but it could just supply oxygen in one up to two minutes each and it’s wasting time, really...” she stopped.”The safest, the most effective, The only way to do is...mouth to mouth respiration...” she winked at them.

“MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????”

“So...we will....” Kibum pointed at himself and the other four members “kiss?”

“It’s not kiss, Bummie...far from that.... It’s mouth to mouth respiration....” she smiled brightly.

 

****

Update on Sunday kekekeke...hope you still enjoy the story, getting nearer to the olympiad game ^^ Happy Sunday all.. !!! Hwaiting!!!!