Almost Start

Leaders!

Super high school in the late afternoon. The sun was almost ready to rest. And all olympiad members were having their break time. Leeteuk was sleeping on the long bench. Kyuhyun and Heenim were in duel playing starcraft. Yesung was doing his meditation while Henry and Zhoumi was looking at him in awe. The rest members were playing basket. It was Siwon who just did three point and Sora clapped in awe. “Great job!” she praised and they did hi-5. It was later Donghae who did rebound, turned back, and gave it to Sora before she scored.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” there was a loud cheering voice who got Sora’s attention. It was Taeyeon standing on the third floor bringin her camera, capturing her figure. Sora waved at her and smiled sweetly. Taeyeon then wrote in a big paper “UNNIE,YOU’RE HOT WHEN YOU JUMPED WEARING YOUR SKIRT. HWAITING!” and showed it to Sora who then blushed and gave her heart sign. The basket members laughed at her.

Leeteuk saw what just happened and hissed. He stood up when Taeyeon looked at him and sticed out her tongue. “Youuuu!!!!” he pointed at her. He then called Eunhyuk “Lee Hyukjae, please take turn, have a rest. I want to play basket too!”

“What? Me?” Hyuk asked pointed at himself. He sighed, but then did as what Leeteuk wished.

And they continue playing basket.

It was just after Leeteuk scored when Sora suddenly stopped moving and looked up with her worry face.

“What’s up?” Sungmin asked.

“Hyukjae replace me!” she shouted to Hyuk and then run out of the court in a hurry.

***

“Let me go! Let me go!” Taeyeon shouted.

There was a boy took his camera forcefully and the other one grabbed her hands from behind and frogmarched her.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon screamed.

The third boy came closer to her after looking at the result of the picture she captured previously. He looked at her with his seducing face and caressing her face. “Hey, pretty, why shoud you take her picture? You’re cuter than her...” He then looked closer to her face and was about to kiss Taeyeon when she bit her lips and turned her face while strugling hard.

“Ummmm...how if we take your picture instead?” he smiled while tracing Taeyeon’s shirt uniform.”But I think I have to remove...this shirt first?”he smirked.

“No! No! No! Let me go!” she strugled hard to let go. But the boy started to ed her shirt. The second boy covered with his hands so she wouldn’t scramed. The first boy was ready to take her picture. Taeyeon started to cry.

BANG!

Suddenly Sora kicked the door harshly. She was shocked. The boys stopped their actions. They were stunt seeing her.

“What is this?!!!!!”she shouted. Grabbing the boy with camera’s collar, she threw him on the floor. The second boy tried to beat her with a stick but she managed to kick it  till it broke and she hit him till he got fainted. The last boy pushed Taeyeon aside and she fell with a loud sound “Arrrggghhhh...!!!” she screamed in pain. Couldn’t hold her anger, Sora approached the third boy, the tallest boys of all, grabbed him and punched him, but he was quite fast to stood up and slapped her laughed. Got bleeding on her lips, Sora clenched her fist and hit him hard before finally gave a high kick he couldn’t avoid. And he fell on the floor. In some seconds, he woke up slowly when Sora was busy helping Teyeon to stand up and buttoned her shirt again.

“Do you get her picture, Dong Gun?” he asked the first boy.

“Yes...” he walked closer to the third boy and and showed him his mobile phone and they laughed.

“What are you laughing at?” Sora asked harshly.

The third boy approached Sora slowly as he limp, he smirked wickedly, wiping blood running down from his temple “You’re so hot, Sora...”he started.

“WHAT???!!!” Sora shouted.

He slowly showed his phone screen to Sora. And in a second, anger burnt on her eyes. It was her photo when she gave high kick. Her legs were captured clearly  and her pink underpants were exposed there.

“Give it to me!” she ordered.

“You know what? I can upload it on the internet so that many people could see it.” He laughed.

“You are so wicked!” Taeyeon screamed while running towards him and pushed him. But he grabbed her hands, turned her, and pinned her.

“Let her go!” Sora almost exploded.

“Why  should I, we haven’t started the fun.” He smirked while Taeyeon strugled hard. He pulled Taeyeon’s hair harshly “Unnie...help me...”she cried.

“LET HER GO!” Sora shouted. And he put his mobile phone on his pocket and pushed Taeyeon to the first  boy “Hold her tightly, Dong Gun!” he ordered and the boy called Dong Gun did as he ordered.

“ you!” Sora cursed.

And they fought. Punch against punch. He kept on beating and Sora kept repelling his attack. She gave him kicks and puches to but it didn’t really stopped him. He fell, but slowly he woke up again. Sora then grabbed his collars before she heard loud noise.

BANG!

Leeteuk went inside the room.

“IGE MWOYAAAAAAAAAA????!!!!” He shouted. And Sora used this moment to hit the third boy abs till he choked and fell loudly on the floor. He cried in pain.

Hitting Dong Guk’s knee, Taeyeon was finally able to escape. “Unnie...Oppa....” she ran to Sora and Leeteuk’s side. Sora hugged her tightly and she cried on her arms.

Leeteuk approached Dong Guk. “Explained!” he shouted, grabbed his collar, and pushed him hard on the wall. Dong guk was trembling.

“It’s....not like what you see, sunbaenim...We...found an intruder from KM, sunbaenim...She kept taking pictures around our school activities. We...j..just..wanna gave her a little lesson, we...just wanna play a little with her...” he answered. “But she came, K..Kang Sora...and we fought. I took her picture when he kicked Choi Min...her...” he stopped as he was too scared to continue. “SPEAK!” Leeteuk tightened his grip. “Arggghhh!!!” he yelped in  pain “Captured her picture doing high kick ex...exposing her legs and underpants...”he then choked.

Leeteuk threw him harshly on the floor. And approached Choi Min who was still laying on the floor in pain. He grabbed his stompy pocket and took out his mobile phone. He then took out the cards from the phone, took out cigarette lighter and burnt them. “What are you doing!!!!” he screamed “My dataaaa!!!!”

“Destroy it!” Leeteuk threw the mobile to Sora, she caught it, threw it on the floor, and stepped on it till it has no shape. “NOOOOOOOOO!!! Choi Min screamed.

Leeteuk bent his knee and look closer to him. “Wae??? That girls are from KM...What’s wrong with playing on her??!!”he asked.

“Well...you have to know, first, Taeyeon is my cousin. Second me and Sora will represent Korea in international olympiad, if...she is injured because of someone like you...the team will be in huge trouble...Korean team... Do youknow what I mean? Even your dad, Mr. Choi wouldn’t be able to fix it.  And you yourself won’t be able to replace her. So, please behave well.” He tapped Choi Min’s head. “But I didn’t know that previously....”he replied weakly.

“I know you liked to play around with girls and hurt them too... Mr. Choi won’t be happy knowing that.” Leeteuk stood up. “What are you gonna do, hyung?! Don’t tell dad!”he shouted.

“What’s this?” Siwon suddenly entered the room together with other members.

Leeteuk didn’t answered. He turned to Choi Min instead. “If once I see you in front of my face again and give me even the least trouble...I will make sure you will leave this school. GO!” Leeteuk shouted. Dong Guk helped Choi Min to stand up. When they were about to leave, Sora stopped them.

“Say sorry!” Sora ordered.

“What?” Dong Guk and Choi Min asked.

“I said, say sorry to Taeyeon... SAY!” sora shouted at them.

Got shocked, they finally turned to Taeyeon. “S...sorry...” they said.

“LOUDER!” Sora ordered.

“We’re sorry.” They said. Taeyeon nodded.

“Okay, leave!” Sora instructed.

“Chakkaman!” Leeteuk stopped them. “Say sorry to Sora too...”he ordered. And they did as he ordered and left the room silently.

“Are you okay?” Sora asked Taeyeon.

“Never been better with your help, unnie...gomawo...you’re my wonder woman...”Taeyeon smiled sweetly at her and kissed her cheek. Sora blushed.

“Eyyyyy...don’t you want to thank your oppa too?” Leeteuk asked.

“But you came late! Unnie has beaten them all!” Taeyeon rejected. Everybody laughed.

“Hey...your oppa helped to...thank him too...” Sora smiled sweetly at Taeyeon, a smile which in some seconds made Leeteuk’s heart beat faster.

“Okayyyy...” Taeyeon smiled and approached Leeteuk. She hugged him in a second “Gomawo oppa...”she smiled “But I love unnie more...”she stick out her tongue and ran closer to Sora.

“Geeeezzzz.....” Leeteuk shook his head. “Come on, let’s go!” he ordered to everyone.

***

It was late in the evening. The last day when KM students studied in Super high. One hour after the fighting incident included Taeyeon. Leeteuk was sitting silently in the roof. He looked at the sky. His mind traveled somewhere. He then checking his mobile, hoping to see an email he’s waiting for.

“Sunny...”he whispered.

He then thought about the incident again. He touched his chest. “Why was it suddenly beating fast... It’s just her...” he sighed. He then took out a cigarette and lit it. He smoke.

“Stop!” Heenim stopped Siwon and Kibum from their will to approached Leeteuk. They had been watching over him some minutes ago from the entrance.

“Wae?” Kibum asked.

“Ah...I see...Because he smoke...” Siwon answered. “Have you seen him had it again in this past year? He asked Heenim who smiled.

“Almost, once....” Heenim answered “And now he is.”

Siwon smiled widely.

“So what? What if he smoke? What made you smile widely?” Kibum got puzzled.

Heenim and Siwon smiled. “You don’t know?” Siwon asked. Kibum shook his head.

“It’s a famous history among us, well...before you and Henry transferred here and became a part of the comittee.” Heenim smiled.

“Tell me...” he asked.

Both Siwon and Heenim smiled at him.

“Let’s find fresh air..” Siwon led them went out from the place.