Man for Country

Leaders!

(So happy I could still update during this extremely busy day TT.... I miss Sora and Teuk soooooooooo muchhhhhhh.....and here's the story goes.... Don't worry, I won't make it a sad story or a complicated one...since I'm not that talented to make a good one kekekekeke... Happy reading...^^ )

***

The wind breezed quite coldly in that late evening. Sora was looking at the window above her bed. She sighed heavily before decided to go back to study. Almost no break time after the olympiad. The final tests were waiting. And other pre tests had started.

She looked at an empty chair and table beside hers. She looked at the clock and frowned. It’d been one hour Leeteuk talked to their moms, he hadn’t returned yet. She went out from her room and walked to the office room. She peeked from the glass window. Mr. Park, her mom, Teukie, and Heenim. What’s surprising was Sungmin, Siwon, Yesung, Kibum, Donghae, Hyukjae, Kyu, Henry, and Zhoumi were there too.  They seemed so serious. Some documents were on the main table.

“All of them...but i wasn’t included....” She got suspicious. She tried to hear what they’re talking about, but it seemed useless. She lazily got back to her room and continued studying without any good concentration. She threw her pen “Aiiiiiishhhhh!!!” She grumbled.

Suddenly the door was opened.

It was Leeteuk. He smiled at her, dragged his chair and sat beside her.

“What happened?” Sora asked curiously.

“What happened what?”

“You, oppa, the other members were all downstair...what did you talked about?”

“How could you know that all members were there?”

“I......urmmmm....”

“Snoopy....” Leeteuk ruffled her hair.

“Aish! Don’t do that!” Sora hit his arms, Leeteuk yelped in pain. Sora pouted and he hugged her.

“What are you studying?” Leeteuk asked, trying to talk about other topics.

“What did you discuss with others?” Sora asked back.

Leeteuk smiled at her “The queen of asking... Well...I will tell you, but tell me what you’re studying first...””

Sora sighed. “Math....don’t we have a test? Oopsss...Super high might have different schedule...” she grinned.

“Math? Hmmmmm... I see...let me help you to study...” Leeteuk stood up and sat on his bed.

“Sit here...” he pat his bed.

“Mwo?”

“Sit here...”

“I’m not gonna sleep. I should study. You said you would help me studying...” Sora protested.

“Aishhhh...this girl...” Leeteuk stood up and lifted Sora in bridal style.

“Yaaaaaa!!!!!” she shouted.

But Leeteuk didn’t care. He laid her on the bed and towered her.

“What the heck are you....”

‘Stop! Stop talking!” Leeteuk pat her head.

Sora looked at him in aware...

“Let’s...study math...” Leeteuk whispered.

“How will we...in...this position...?” Sora asked.

“Answer....” Leeteuk kissed her gently...

Sora was about to protest but Leeteuk kissed her again...another kiss....and another one...making Sora lost her sense and closed her eyes..

He let go his kisses slowly.

“How many kisses have we done?” Leeteuk looked at her closely.

“M...mwo? How...how many?” Sora was unable to answer.

Leeteuk giggled...”Can’t answer it? Hmmmmm....You’re tired...admit it...I don’t even want to touch my book yet...” Leeteuk moved beside her. “Let’s just sleep...” He hugged her.

“Tell me....” Sora asked. “What happened?”

Leeteuk woke up and sat down. Sora followed him. He kept silent for a moment before finally took a letter inside his jacket and gave it to Sora.

“Read this...” he ordered. Sora frowned and opened that letter. She read it carefully. Her expression changed drastically, got shock because of that.

“You....you’re gonna enlist?” She asked.

Leeteuk nodded.

“Wh...when?”

“After we graduate...” He answered.

“But....but why..why this fast?”

“No...not...like that... that’s how my dad want me to do... and I do agree with that. The sooner the better, so I can continue anything as I’m still in my early twenty...”

Sora was unable to utter a word.

“Sorry...but I have to tell you this... It won’t be only me....” Leeteuk continued.

“Not only you? What do you mean?” Sora got more confused.

“Me...Heenim, Siwon, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Zhoumi, and Henry...will go at the same time...”

“WHATTTTTT????!!! How could it be?” Sora got so shocked.

“When...this afternoon I talked to them, as they also got such letter...they...they decided on the spot...really on the spot to go enlisting together with me and Heenim.” Leeteuk answered calmly.

“So I will be alone here then....” Sora commented.

“It’s just...21 months....please wait for me...” Leeteuk grabbed her hands and caressed them gently.

“Teukie...” She looked at him with teary eyes.

“What’s your answer?”

“I...I will...Sure I do...” she answered with trembling voice.

He hugged her tightly. Hold her in his arms like there isn’t tomorrow. Sora rested her head on his chest, tried to hold her tears. But she failed.

“Uljima...” Leeteuk whispered.

“I don’t cry...” Sora lied.

Leeteuk grabbed her shoulder gently and smiled “So what’s that?” He wiped her tears, but she shrugged his hand.

“Something stuck in my eyes...”

“Ahhhh... I see....” Leeteuk giggled hearing Sora’s answer.

Silence....

“Sora...what’s your dream?” Leeteuk asked.

“Me? Though omma will still include me in government agent school I...I’ll still learn at cooking school...and open a coffee shop...” Sora smiled.

“Wow! That’s great...but...I don’t like coffee...” Leeteuk commented. Sora laughed. “Baby taste...how could a gangster like you have a baby apetite?” She mocked him.

They laughed together.

“What about you?” Sora asked.

“Singer...”

“What???”

Leeteuk laughed. “Kidding. I will join a recruitment, just like what you do...I want to do such job badly. Just wanna focus on that.” Leeteuk smiled. 

“ Anyway....We still have a few months...” Leeteuk said.

“Less than three...” Sora reminded.

“Well...we can still do a lot of things...”

“Like?” Sora asked.

“Wanna study biology with me now? Body anatomy perhaps? I’ll check your anatomy carefully. Come on...open your tee...let me check it...” Leeteuk winked at her as he grabbed the tip of her tee.

“Whattttt??? You !” Sora hit her with pillow. She giggled seeing Leeteuk almost fell down.

“Ya! What are you doing!” Leeteuk took another pillow and hit her back.

“Can’t you see what I’ve just done, huh?” Sora hit him with pillow again.

“Barbar girl! You want to fight! You’re gonna regret it!” Leeteuk stood up with pillow on his hands. Sora got ready on her position with another pillow.

And....

They started the pillow war!

Hitting each other, giggling, falling, hit again...till the white feathers flew here and there.

Click!

The door opened.

“Surpriseeeee...!!!!.”Heenim shouted happily.

BONK!

A pillow hit him.

He closed his eyes seeing the war view in front of him...he sighed heavily and shook  his head in annoyance..

“YAAAAAAA!!!! How could two babies like you hit my handsome face with pillows!! How dare you!!! I’m older than two of you!!!” He shouted.

 And by that...he rushed inside, took another pillow and joined Leeteuk and Sora having fun with the pillow war!

***

“Has it been completed?” Mrs. Kang asked.

Mrs. Park still checking the documents on her table for some seconds before smiling at her best friend. “It has...” she smiled.

“Are you sure about this?” Mrs. Kang asked again.

“I am...aren’t you? Don’t we want it too?”

“Sure...I just...think about them...not us...”

“They’ll be happy with this...” Mrs. Park winked.

Mrs. Kang held Mrs. Park’s hands. “Let’s have it then...” she said and they did Hi10 and hugged warmly.

***