Notes for Leaders

Leaders!

 

It was a cold afternoon. The rain poured that hard. The olympiad members were gathered in their room together with Mrs. Kang and Mrs. Park. They just begin their session about knowing their strength and weakness. All of them were asked to think deeply about it and wrote it in a piece of paper. “Okay. Time is up.” Mrs. Kang clapped her hands.  “Now it’s the time for you to read what you think about yourself.”

“Once again, I want to remind you. Knowing yourself is important. And knowing your friends in your team would make your team perfect. Why, you will know to whom should you go or asked for help if you need.” Mrs. Park continued.

“I would like Eeteuk and Sora to listen carefully. You are the leaders, and they are the members. The more you know them,the easier you make options and take decision. By the end of this week...well we have decided...Teukie will go to have his small trip, having survey in Paris, where the olympiad will be held...since Teukie was ever been there before, I bet you will do well, right Teukie?” Mrs. Kang asked.

Still get surprised, Leeteuk nodded “Yes, I will..”

“And...Sora, Siwon will help you to make the team can cooperate better during Leeteuk’s trip.”

“Ne, omma...” Sora answered. She exchanged gaze with Leeteuk in a second.

“Okay...now who will read first?” Mrs. Kang asked.

Donghae  raised his hand. He stood up. “I’m Sora’s Donghae....” he started.

“WHATTTTTT???????” everybody shouted. He grinned.

“Hi, I’m Donghae. My strength is on my name. It’s the first word of Korean national anthem...”

“Aissshhhhhh.....” everybody grumbled.

“Chakkaman! I haven’t finished! I’m handsome...”

“Who asked you about that?” Hyukjae cut.

Donghae sighed but he still continued “Where have I been? I am handsome, very, I’m good in English...the...second best after Sora in KM I mean...”Everybody burst in laughter. “Red belt in Tae Kwon Do.” He smiled. ‘My weakness is... Technology hehehe...I’m not really good on that... and date...I’m not really good if I have to start conversation on a date...”

“Ya! There won’t be any dating competition in the olympiad!” Kyuhyun protested. Once again everybody laughed.

Mrs. Park smiled widely. “Thanks Donghae...Next?”

Zhoumi raised his hand. “Okay. You may start.” Mrs. Park instructed.

“I think I’m the tallest of all...and It’s my benefis too. I’m good in mandarin, and I’m the best in Super high for athletics. My weakness...I haven’t been in date, so...”

“Eeeeeeyyyyyy...why taling about date again?” everybody grumbled., but Sora laughed the loudest.

“Ermmmm....wait, my weakness...I can’t cook. Don’t ask me to cook in survival. I’m not also that good in taking quick decision...That’s all..” he continued.

The next turn was Yesung. Everybody was stunned when he just simply said “I’m good in....” and he continued with making dark atmosphere and flying things to the air.

“Gosh! How could you do that?” Everybody were in a state of both scary and in awe. Yesung smirked. “I’m good in selling things, and athletic too! But don’t ever show me a camera or mobile phone if i’m busy doing things...”

“Wae?” All Super high students asked.

“He won’t stop making selca....... King of selca...” All KM students anwered.

“This ghotic boy????” All super high students got surprised.

“I ever dated once, but It failed. That girl liked to do bullying....”he sighed. Everbody moved closer to him and pat his shoulders and back causing Mrs. Park and Kang giggled.

The next person spoke was Sungmin and continued with Kibum. Both of them are good in Kung Fu, Tae Kwon Do, and Wushu. But Sungmin has more point as he was a good swimmer too, but he couldn’t cook like Kibum. In academic, Kibum was pretty good at almost all subject except things related to art and Sungmin wasn’t good in Math.

Compared with Donghae, Heenim gave more shocking comment of himself “ My strength? I was born beautiful...Beautiful was in my blood, I do things beautifully, I fight manly yet beautifully.” Everybody was frozen.

“My weakness? It’s a secret.... Iwon’t tell youuuuuuuuuuu.....!!!” And he got a had pat on his head by  Mrs. Kang.

“Auntieeeeeeee!!!!!” he whimpered while the others laughed till they rolled on the floor.

The next session was Kyuhyun and continued by Siwon. Yeah, they’ve got particular similarity, rich and smart. Siwon is the richest in Super high, he’s also a model and got black belt in Tae Kwon do. But he he tended to avoid any risk in hard condition.  He couldn’t speak as straight as Leeteuk. That’s  why though he was a school comittee chairman, but it’s Leeteuk who was considered as the leader.

Kyuhyun is the richest in KM, he is also smart as he won math and technology competitions, he was born to be a hacker. Unfortunately he’s not as strong as his other friends, the effect of an accident he had ever experienced. He had no fighting basic but he could fight well.

The last who shared was Henry and Hyukjae. Henry was the youngest of all but he’s quite smart. He’s the best in art and English.  But...he couldn’t fight and defense  quite well.

Hmmmmm....what about Hukjae? Usually, he got brilliant idea in hard situation and he’s Sora’s spokesman. He’s quite good i n sport and could fight well if he fight together with their friends. His weakness? Girl...kekekekeke...

Mrs. Park and Kang clapped their hands. They then turned to Leeteuk and Sora.

“You have noted all, haven’t you? “ Mrs. Park asked.

“Ne..” Leeteuk and Sora answered at the same time.

“Sora...please  share yours...”Mrs. Park asked. Smiling, Sora stood up.

“Ummmm.....well...my strength...it’s weird to talk about the strength I have, it’s like boasting...”she laughed “But I’ll try my best....”

“Yeah! That’s her strength...” Hyukjae commented.

“Always try her best...” Sungmin added. Sora blushed annd verybody smiled.

“Where have I been? Ummm...I’m not the best in school subject, but I’m quite good.Jut quite good. I...got accustomed to make quick decision, I can read map and real area quite well. I can fight well I guess... And my weaknesses....I have a lot...I can’t cook, I couldn’t take care myself well as a girl I guess...look at my wound and bruise...”she smiled.

“You will find someone to take care of you,Sora...”Heenim cut .

 “She’d rather have someone to protect her well...”Sungmin added.

“Yeah...” Kibum agreed and smiled unconsciously and his gaze met with Sungmin.

“What? Do you refer to yourself?” Sungmin asked with annoyed face.

“So you’re talking about you?” Kibum replied.

“Stop! Sora needs...Someone’s charming perhaps?” Donghae added.

“What?!!!!” the others shouted.

“ Charming? You wanna say it’s you? She’d rather have someone’s masculine and tall!” Zhoumi commented.

“Are  you talking about YOU? “ Leeteuk cut.

“Tall yes, masculine no!” Kyuhyun added. Everybody burst in laughter.

“Guys...stop it...!” Mrs. Kang and Park  stopped them while they’re still giggling.

“Killer legs and gorgeus, add it in  your strength, Sora. Everybody could see it. I don’t know with a boy standing to the  shelf, I guess he knows, only he doesn’t admitt...” Heenim referred to Leeteuk.

“What? Me? Cis....what to admit?” he hissed.

“Okay! Now, your turn,Teukie.” Mrs.Park instructed.

Leeteuk stood up. “Welll...I’m..I’m good in fighting and survival. I can decide something fast and quite well I guess. I’m...good in social. Welll...I’m not really good in Math...I’m not kindda gentleman..”

“Cunning...” Sora cut.

“What?” Leeteuk asked for confirmation.

“And tricky... And it in your list...”

“You.... Aish! really....Is that what you think about me?” he shook his head.

“So make me not think about you that way then..!” she replied.

“You’ll see...!” he replied.

Mrs. Kang and Park stood up. “Stop it two of you!” Mrs. Kang cut.

“Should I remind you that it’s about the team? Please kick away your personal problems...” Mrs. Park asked.

“Hammurabi....” Heenim suddenly spoke.

“Hammurabi?” the others  asked.

“ Hammurabi law. You will receive the same treatment as what you did if you make mistake... If you cut someone's hand, your hand will have the same treatment... tooth replaced by tooth, eye replaced by eye..and...” he stooped for a while, realizing he got full attention. Smiling widely he continued “Kiss...replaced by kiss....”

“WHAT????!!!!!!” everybody  got surprised, only Mrs. Park and Kang burst in laughter.

“I think it’s a good idea though...” Mrs. Park said.

“What is it about?” Siwon asked.

“So the rumor is true?” Henry asked. Kibum smiled, as he knew the truth  just like Heenim, as he was so close with him.

Leeteuk squatted. His gaze met with Sora in the next second. “Do you want to do it?” he asked with his innocent expression.

“Are you idiot?!!!” Sora blushed in red.

 “Well.. Well...Well... Better let them finding the solution themselves then...” Mrs. Kang cut “but at least we have tried to help....”she winked at Heenim

“Yeah. So...I think we’re done for today...”Mrs. Park said.

“Now you know your friends better, aren’t you?” Mrs. Kang asked. All of the members nodded.

“Okay then. See you tomorrow. Class dismissed.” Mrs.  Kang dismissed the class and left with Mrs. Park.

Sora and Leeteuk still exchanging sharp glare.

“Babo ya!” Sora hissed.

“Barbar girl!” Leeteuk replied.

“Hammurabi?” Suddenly Heenim cut.

“Aishhhhh!!!!” Both Sora and Leeteuk turned back to their seat and cleaned up their stuff, leaving Heenim smiling alone.

***

(Hi there! Finally I can update... Like the Hammurabi idea? xixixixi.... thank you for reading!!! Have a great day ^^ I'm writing the next chapter now ^^ )