Face to Face

Leaders!

Leeteuk was sitting at an old bench waiting for Sora. He took a cigarettee and lit it. Heenim shook his head, and took his cigarettee and throw it away.

“What the heck!” Leeteuk shouted. And his harsh shouted was rewarded with Heenim’s beautiful smile. “Gentleman doesn’t smoke. It’s also bad for your skin. Look at your forehead! With plaster on it, and now you wanna make your face skin uglier by smoking?” Heenim replied.

“Aish!” Leeteuk grumbled. He kept looking at his watch.

“It’s not Sora who comes late. We’re just too early. Are you that nervous?” Heenim asked. Leeteuk smiled bitterly. “Shut up...” he whispered.

Finally, a figure was seen approaching them. Walking slowly yet gently and confidently. Wearing her school uniform and hoodie and trousers.

“Is it only her in KM who wears trousers?” Leeteuk asked. “Seems so.” Heenim smiled. “I’m leaving. I will be near.” Heenim pat his shoulder and left.

Leeteuk nervously looked at Sora who walked even closer. Soon, he frowned looking at ther. Bruise on her cheeks, wound on her lips, and plaster on her temple. The fighting must be that hard yesterday, 25 students against 11. How could she win and still walk properly like that, he questioned.

Finally they stood up face to face.

“Annyong...” Leeteuk greeted.

Sora smiled coldly.

“Please, ask your friends, the students from your school to stop disturbing our students. I know they’re richer than our students and your school is very popular, but it doesn’t mean they can be arrogant and rude. We get our position now by working hard. But your friends?  They do bullying, threatening... ” Sora wents straight.

“You didn’t even answer my greet?”

“Should I?”

Leeteuk sighed. “Don’t you think your friends just do something right and they didn’t do any violation?” he asked. “They do the same...”

“They won’t do any violation if your friends don’t start first.” Sora replied.

“It started with, their strange and mocking gaze at our students some months ago. Why did your friends did that? These past week, they even block our main street without our permission.” Leeteuk continued.

“Did you ask my permission when you kiss me?” Sora replied boldly. Leeteuk froze.

“You didn’t did you? AH...you must have forgotten about that incident. Well, that’s my nature to protect myself. But I bet you meant to do it. You used me to win, didn’t you? And now you’re takling about asking pemission...” Sora smirked as Leeteuk unable to utter a word. Sora walked closer to him.

“When I was disqualified, I went straight to my friends who joined the competition, kneeled down and bent asking for forgiveness that I couldn’t control myself not to hit you, since you....” Sora stopped in a moment and sighed “Since you, kissed me as the way you say thank you which is unacceptable in my way. And unfortunately the jury saw. I have my own dream about my first kiss, and you ruined it. I hate such kind of girlish dream on me, though...” She smiled bitterly. “ My friends...they really understand and support me fully. And by that I promised myself to do in our own way to get our credibility. And you can see the result now. We don’t need to win that olympiade go get such position, credibility, and popularity. We do it in fair way.”

Leeteuk looked at Sora fully straight on her eyes now.

 “Don’t worry, I have asked my friends to remind silence. But if there are other people who know the truth spoke about it outside, well...what can I say?” She lifted her shoulders.

“Is that why your students looking at our students that way?” Leetuk asked.

“Yes....just like looking at thieves...” she gave him her mocking smile.

Leeteuk was completely bitten by her words. “Hey! You kissed me too! Even you kissed me first when you do CPR!” Leeteuk shouted, unable to hold his anger, he’s totally got insulted by her words, he answered whatever came to his mind.

And by that sentence, Leeteuk could see a glint of anger in her eyes. She run closer to him and punched him right on his face. Leeteuk fell down to the ground “I saved you from death, damn it!” she screamed. “A thief like you doesn’t even know how to apologize I bet... “ She turned and walked away.

Leeteuk stood up quickly, run after her and pushed her hard until she fell down to the ground.

“Now I don’t care whether you’re a girl or not!” he hissed.

And so they fought. Some punches and kicks and both fell down. Sora stood up quickly and kicked him. Leeteuk yelped in pain and meant to give her a puch but she could grabbed his hand. But  Leeteuk used that situation to push her with his hand till she hit the wall. She screamed. He pinned her hands above her head and pressed his body against her. She struggled hard.

 Leeteuk looked at her with sharp glare. “Defeat?” he shouted.

“You wish!” she tried to push Leeteuk till he almost fell down, but he could went back quickly to pin her.

 He tried hard to focus defeating her, but at some few second the wierd thing happened...It was...

 something’s distracting his focus....

 Her lips seemed so attracting..

 And before he lost his mind he heard someone’s running closer.

“STOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!” Heenim screamed. “What the hell are you doing? Sora?! Teukie?!” he sepparated them, pushing them to thier sides. Sora tidy up herself, still looking at Leeteuk in anger,and left.

Heenim pat Leeteuk’s head. He yelped in pain. “Youuuuu!!!!!” he shouted.

“What? I told you to talk and stop being arrogant, right?!” Heenim replied.

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!” Leeteuk shouted and left that place, leaving Heenim alone.

“Aish! Those kids! Okay, You force me to do this? I will...!” he grumbled.