Their other sides

Leaders!

Heenim knocked at Leeteuk’s door. He opened the door slowly holing a roll of bandage which he used to cover one of his hand.

“What happened with your hand?” Heenim asked.

“Met some bandits from KM. I really hate the way they block my way like it’s their own street.” He answered coldly.

“Great! Blood in  our school and blood in KM as well.” Heenim grumbled.

“What? What do you mean?” Leeteuk got surprised.

“We’ve just have schools fighting again. I don’t know who provoke first, but many of our students are bitten badly. Seemed they really made Sora got angry.”

“Cis!” Leeteuk replied synically. “ Since we won that competition, we had more confrontation with that school. Perhaps that witch provoke those students to beat ours.”

Heenim smiled “She’s not a witch. The problem is, perhaps KM school students know they deserve to be the winner. So they made their own way to get their credibility. Admit it, most of our students are very rich, and half of them are jerk.”

Leeteuk shook his head. “What do you mean? So, you think that school can teach us lesson by punching our students? There’s other way? Can’t they do something fair?”

“Now you’re talking about being fair? If you hadn’t kissed her, she wouldn’t have punched you and got disqualified. I prefer to admit defeat rather than win in such way... I chose to remind silent about this because you’re my best friend and you trust me about this. But you also have to know, she isn’t that kind of provocative girl.”

“Geeezzz.... Heenim....Do you think I don’t feel guilty?” Leeteuk sighed.  “So why if I kiss her? I deserve a punch on my face?” he shouted.

“How arrogant! You really need a real touch of a woman, Teukie...”Heenim pat his shoulder.

“Sora’s waiting for you tomorrow. Alone. I do really think you need to talk to her.” Heenim continue and left the room, leaving Leeteuk alone busy with his own thought.

“Did I really purely want to use her at that time and that’s all. Fullstop?” Leeteuk got puzzled. Suddenly his phone beeping, distracting his thought. He smiled looking an email he received.

***

It was quite late in the afternoon when Sora, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae, Donghae and Yesung gathered at their school comittee room after the fighting incident. Kyuhyun was helping Sungmin cleaning his wound, for he has finished managing himself.  Donghae was busy checking his face, afraid of having wound on it. Hyukjae was applying some medicine on his bruise skin, and Yesung? He was doing meditation. Sora was beaming facing her pc. Her beautiful fingers were busy typing. “When will you stop act like that?” Hyukjae asked, ruffling her hair.

“Yaaaaaaaa!!!! Don’t do that!” she shouted, patting Hyukjae’s arm.

“Look at you...bruises and wound everywhere, you should feel gloomy, but how could you smile like crazy?” Hyukjae asked.

“Kyu, do something.” Donghae ordered.

“A minute please....” Kyuhyun smirked.

A few minutes latter, Sora frowned. “Kyuhyunnieeee!!!! You did it agaiiinnn????” she run to Kyuhyun, grabbing his collar and shook it. 

“What’s that? What’s that? What did you do?” Sungmin ran to see the pc and he covered his eyes. Hyukjae followed and they laughed.

“Gosh! How could you get that clip? Look! It’s bounching! ” Donghae asked Kyu.

“It’s Yesung who owned them...” Kyu replied.

“WHATTTTTTT????” Yesung stood up with his innocent face, ending his meditation session. Everybody was laughing hard.

“Kyu...stop hacking my account and sending such clip when I am busy emailing...” Sora blushed.

“So...tell us about him... Person whom you like to email with?” Sungmin asked. Everybody moved their position sitting circling around Sora. She smiled “Wae? Wae? Wae?” she asked.

“We really wanna know. You may act so cold outside, and not every people can see your warm and cute side like that. We just wanna know, what kind of person despite us can bring you that wide smile...” Sungmin replied.

Sora sighed. “Before appa passed away  two years ago,  he told me that he will send me someone’s to take care of me and one day I will meet him.” she explained.

“Someone?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah. And some days after he passed away, this person started to emailed me. And we communicate through email.  He had ever stopped for some months, but then he continued to mail me again, he said he traveled arround the world that’s why he unable to mail me.” She continued.

“So you constantly emailing with him?” Kyu asked.  

“Not constantly. Once or twice in a moth. But once we send email, we can reply like twice or three times in a day. What’s strange is 8 months ago, when he started to mail me again, I just feel...he’s slightly a different person. But well...whatever it is, I think he is a kind ahjussi.” She smiled.

“So...he’s not your boyriend?” Hyukjae aked straightly.

“Can I date this ahjussi?” Sora asked back.

“Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!” Everybody gave big no gesture and they laughed.

“Once I asked him to send his picture, and you know what, he sent me the picture of Cha Seung Won!!! OMO!! I really imagine that’s him. I want to date him then if he is like that.” Sora added spiritfully, her eyes were sparkling.

“Eeeeeyyyyyy....don’t you know, usually the real one will be uglier!” Hyukjae added.

“Like you?” Yesung asked Hyukjae. And everybody burst in laughter.

***