Surprise!

Leaders!

“And....” Mrs. Park asked , looing at Leeteuk closer.

“I....”

“you....?” Mrs.Park’s face was getting closer to her son

“I....I kissed her....” he noded his face down.

“Ahhhh....” two mothers nodded.

“But she kissed me first!” Leeteuk defended.

“Mwo? Kiss you first?” both mothers got surprised.

“Eeeerrrrmmmmmmmmmm.....the CPR?” Leeteuk grinned while tilting his head. And yeah! He was awarded with Mrs. Park hard pat on his head as he screamed in pain.

“Do you need brain wash, Park Jungsoo? Huh????!!!!! She saved your live! Where do you want her to give you CPR? From your ears? Nose? Eyes?” Mrs. Park exploded.

“Tell me Ae Ra, is Park liner really love to steal kiss?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“I think so, last time his father did it to me, and now he did to Sora!!!” Mrs. Kang massaged her head.

Mrs. Kang laughed.

At the next minutes, Mrs. Kang looked at Leeteuk without a blink of eyes, the same stare with the way his omma looking at  him when she demanded him to confess his mistake or to apology, of course he couldn’t resist.

“Mi...mianhae, Mrs. Kang...” he stood up and bowed.

She sighed “Why did you say sorry to me?” she asked. Mrs. Park burst in laughter.

“You know what Hee Kyung, it’s so funny seeing him apologize to you, but I bet he won’t do to Sora...” Mrs. Park said.

“Tell me Teukie, how did it feel when you kiss her?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“Huh?” Leeteuk got stunned with the question.

“How was the kiss?”

“Urmm...It’s just some seconds...I...” He stopped and thought a little.

Nearly whispering he talked to himself ‘It’s...warm...and soft...very soft...never...have such before....” he shook his head, grumbling, he didn’t realize if he blushed a little, till both mother tilted their head in order to hear what he grumbled clearer.

‘Soft?” Mrs. Park asked.

“What?” Leeteuk asked.

“You said her lips are soft....”

“And warm....” Mrs. Kang added.

“When? Did I said that?” he defended, “what soft? What warm?” causing both mother laughed.

“Omona.... your son, Ae Ra...” Mrs. Kang pat Mrs. Park’s shoulder as she smiled widely.

Mrs. Park came closer to Mrs. Kang and whispered something that made her smiled widely. “Sure, why not...” she responded. Leeteuk got frustrated seeing the mothers.

“Sit down. We need to call  Both headmasters, Heenim, and Sora. Get yourself ready.” Mrs. Park requested to Leeteuk coldly and left him alone with his  own thought.

***

In the headmaster room, sitting in order Heenim, Mrs. Park, Mrs. Kang, Sora, Leeteuk, KM headmaster YongSun, and the one who were presenting in front was Super High headmaster, JungHoon. He was just start explaining about International students olympiad which would be held next two months.

“We...YoungSun and I had talked about it as our government decision is quite linient for us to invite and ask our students to join the alliance.  And we have decided to include both students from KM and Super high seeing their high ability when they join national olympiad.” He explained. Sora raised her hand.

“Yes, Sora?” he responded.

“So...you mean we will...work together?” she ponted at herself and Leeteuk.

“Yes, sure...” he smiled.

“Aishhhhhhhhh....” both Sora and Leeteuk grumbled. When their gaze met still their anger sparked strongly.

“Both teams will be blend together, thus, we will start practicing together next soon. Before that each team will be introduced to each school, meaning KM representative students will learn at Super high for a week and vice versa.” He continued.

“WHATTTTTTTTTTT?????” both of them stood up.

“Do you mind? You will bring our nation’s name? Won’t you feel proud?” he asked.

Sora and Leeteuk nodded.

“Good. You will start to inform your team tomorrow and here’s your schedule.” Headmaster Yoongsun handed them the schedule. “And Heenim, help me to monitor.” He added.

“Wae you?” Leeteuk stood up and asked.

“Heenim is actually your sunbae. He...well chose himself not to go to the higher level two years ago, eventhough he’s very smart. It’s just because of personal reason.” Headmaster Yoongsun explained. Heenim smiled.

“Thank you, headmasters.” Mrs. Park stood up and moved in front followed by Mrs. Kang and Heenim.

“I do really hope you can work as a team.” Mrs. Kang said.

“You also want to prove yourself, right, Sora?” Mrs. Park asked.

“Ne, auntie.” She smiled.

“Okay, you may leave then.” Mrs. Kang dismissed the meeting.

‘Chakkaman!” Heenim interupted. “Don’t you want to inform them about that?”

“About what?” Mrs. Kang asked. Heenim answered with a wink. “Ahhhhh.....” Mrs. Kang seemed understood, and gave Mrs. Park a sign.

“Ehmmm... Sora, you may also pack your belongings today.” Mrs. Kang started.

“Wae? Ahhhh... I see. Should I and my team move in carantina or dorm?” she asked.

“No...no, dear, you...well...” Mrs. Park stopped and grinned ‘You will move temporarily to our house...”

“Excuse me?” Sora couldn’t believe what she heard while Leeteuk froze.

“We will live together in my house. You, Leeteuk, and you too Heenim.” Mrs. Park said without any burden..

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?????” Leeteuk and Sora shouted at the same time.

***

 

Quick update in holiday. Have a nice holiday everyone...enjoy the story n drop any comments, i'd be  glad to read kekekekekeke....

Hwaiting!