Little Gap

Leaders!

“Don’t do that again....”

“Wae?”

“It’s just very strange seeing you this close....”

“We were close before...”

“But all I can remember is our close kick and punch...”

“Is that all you can remember?”

“Yeah...sorry...But...the emails...ahjussi...you surprised me...”

“I’ve said sorry before....”

“For?”

“Kissing you, the cunning thing during the final. Remember that?”

“You did? I... ah...that’s why....”

“What happened?”

“Eventhough I cant remember that, but the hatred feeling to you somewhat washed away... Perhaps because you have apologize...”

“And perhaps because you like me...”

“Mwo?!!!!”

“I bet you don’t remember what you’ve said in front of my father’s grave things like you thought you want to marry my dad, your cool ahjussi, but you like him more during past few months...It’s me who replace my dad you know! So you like me.... huh?

“Me? Me? Me?”

“You even kissed me!”

“WHEN?!!!”

“Should I retell the story again?”

“Nooooooooooooooo......no way! Wait...but thinking about the past...you kissed me first...don’t you like me first then?”

“Cis! Me? I like you?????”

“Jungsoo...I still wonder why we could accept this engagement....”

“What do you mean?”

“Hate. That’s the basic of our relationship...how could it change that fast?”

Smile....

“Do...do you really like me, Jungsoo?”

“Do you like me, Kang Sora?”                                                                                                                                             

Leeteuk pulled down his blanket and stood up.

“What are you doing?” Sora woke up from her sleeping position.

In silence he dragged the bedside table and placed it next to the wardrobe. He then pulled his bed slowly but sure till it lied next to Sora’s bed. He then moved the bedside table between the big wall and his bed.

“If we stay closer, who knows we can find the answer?” Leeteuk smiled.

Got stunned in a while, next Sora smiled gently.

“Don’t even try thinking to kill me, barbar girl...!”

Sora giggled.

Leeteuk lied down on his bed and closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

In silence Sora observed her and she finally looking at his face... That evil leader...and her heart was started to flutter...

“Stop staring at me...you may fall in love deeper...” Leeteuk said while smiling, he pretended to sleep.

“What....???!”

“Don’t even try to steal my kiss...”

“Aish!” Sora pat Leeteuk’s head with her bolster.

“Ouch!” Leeteuk yelped. Still closing his eyes, he grabbed Sora’s pillow quickly, when she was about to hit him with bolster once again. He got it and hugged it tightly.

“Eeeeeyyyyyyy...return that!” Sora protested.

“Wanna replace the bolster?” Leeteuk smiled widely still closing his eyes.

“...” Sora stuck out her tongue and lied down to sleep. Some minutes passed, Sora opened her eyes slowly, she turned her body facing sleeping Leeteuk.

“I...I don’t know why...I don’t think I hate you anymore, Jungsoo...Isn’t it strange?” she whispered. She then closed her eyes, and she was asleep at the next few seconds.

Leeteuk slowly opened his eyes. He turned his body facing sleeping Sora, looking at her intentionally, and moved his body closer to her but without touching her. He was beaming silently “I know that...” he spoke in silence. ..and closed his eyes slowly.

***

Good mornight, FD!!! Sorry for the late update. I still try to complete the next chapter. Hwaiting for today!!! ^^