Aaaarrrghhhhhhhh!

Leaders!

(hihihihi...Have a great day, FDs!!!! Have a nice scary Friday???!!! kekeke...just kidding.... Enjoy the story ^^)

One candle in the middle of th dark with Zhoumi, Kyu, Henry, Sungmin, Heenim, Yesung, Siwon, Sora, Leeteuk, Donghae, and Hyukjae around it.

Silence...

“Who...who will start?” Donghae asked. “Can I pee first?”

“CAN NOT....” Kyuhyun hissed.

“But I want to pee...”

“Here’s my wine bottle. Pee here...”

“What????”

Evereybody burst in laughter.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Yesung took the attention. “Listen...It’s not a joke...Well...let me start with this...” Yesung started.

“Ahhhhh...why should be you???” Sora protested.

“Yeah...why should be you???” Donghae protested too.

“ I will then...I will...” Sungmin said.

“I hate this....” Donghae and Sora grumbled.

“Students comittee room..” Sungmin started “ I’ve heard old story about it...”

“Why should you tell horror story about our room, Minnie??” Sora protested. Leeteuk giggled and she pat him.

“But I just have that story...” Sungmin said.

‘Cancel! I don’t want to hear!” Hyukjae protested.

“What????”

“I will then! I will!” Siwon cut.

“Ermmmm... our meeting room...I’ve ever once...””

“Chakkamannnnnnnn!!!!!” Henry stopped him “I....don’t wanna hear...we’re always there...”he whimpered.

‘Eeeeeeeeeyyyyyy....why suddenly all became like a baby?” Leeteuk protested.

“What do you mean like a baby?!” Sora almost shouted as she was scared too.

“We just don’t wanna hear about that!” Henry commented.

“Will you feel comfortable working on that place after listening to that story?” Donghae added.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhh....!!!! Okay! Okay! I will tell a hot story! You shouldn’t protested!” Heenim cut.

‘Hot story?” Hyukjae asked “Shouldn’t it be horror story?”

“It’s a hot horror story. Araso? Now shut your mouth...”                                                                                       

Leeteuk smiled as Sora moved her body closer to him, she trembled and he could sense that.

“Uhmmmm..ummmhhhh umhhhh....aaahhhhhh....” Heenim made a sound.

‘YAAAAAAA!!!!!! What are you doing?!!! You wanna tell us a horror story right? This is story!!!” everybody protested except Yesung and Hyuk.

Siwon made a cross sign.

“Shut up! I told you it’s a hot horror story right?” Heenim said.

“But should you make such sound...aaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyy...” Kibum protested.

“Do you want me to continue or not?”

“Okaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...continue...........” all agreed.

“Two body rocks, that man pumping out mercilessly inside her....His hand was gripping on her shoulder as she kept on screaming his name.... His hand traveled on her bounching s....”

“Oh...my God....” Siwon murmured.

“Why am I imagining?” Hyuk commented.

Heenim smirked, though no one could see him smirked.

“When she was about to reach her peak, there was a flash light she saw, it was a very fast movement when he....” Heenim stopped.

“Stabbed her form neck to her abdoment....she screamed painfully, her blood splashed, and he laughed wickedly as he exploded inside her...”

“ahhhh...stopped it....” Zhoumi commented.

“It happened in a classroom. She’s the only victim. The psycho who did that was one of the teacher. He was jailed soon after, but he was found dead at the jail couple of weeks after. He often screamed in horror, his friend said. The cause of his death was unknown. Some said that girl took revenge on him...”

“Hyung....you said the murder happned in ...class?” Henry gulped.
“It’s our audio visual room now....” Heenim asnwered coldly.

“WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????” Super high students jumped in panic.

“But you told us you won’t tell such story from our school!” Henry protested.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... It was around twenty years ago. Since that day on...actually no one dared to open and renovate that room, except a man...Your dad, Teukie... All seems well but it isn’t. There’s always trouble there...”

“I still remember...Once Jessica went there to record something, went she went out, I saw her flustered face, she even seduced me...no one know what happened, she didn’t even remember that she seduced me...” Siwon added.

“That new guy...who...I forgot..he said he saw a girl sitting at the cabinet with blood dripped on the floor and he got fainted. He didn’t come to school for a week.” Leeteuk added.

“Henry...when you try to record a new song for the party that night...do you think...who added the ‘tak tak tak’ effect?” Heenim asked.

“Who? You?”

“NO....no one.... Listen that girl like to play with her nails making sound on the table....that’s her sound....”

“Andwae!”


“Does that girl have shoulder length hair, oval face, and big s? Was your school uniform last time...having red logo inside that circle?”Suddenly Yesung asked.

“Seems so.... wae?” Heenim asked.

“Ah....I saw that girl...twice? three times walked or sat beside Siwon. Seemed she liked you” Yesung continued.

“WHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT????” everybody shouted.

“Yesung...please...don’t say such thing...I’m having goosebumps...” Siwon whimpered.

“But it’s true...she doesn’t seem like if there are girls surround you... My advice...graduate soon....”Yesung said.

“Ahhhhhh...this is terrible....” Everyone grumbled.

“I...I like passing the fourth emergency exit stair....was there something too, Yesung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“That’s our school?” Sora asked, managed her voice not to get panic.

“Some souls...that granny and...a big man with red eyes...they...”

“Ige mwoyaaaaaaaaaa???????” Now KM students protested, cutting Yesung’s words.

“Do you also have that mirror in the toilet case? Whenever you call a name then two hands will grabbed you entering another world?” Heenim asked.

“That’s why there was the unknown 23rd girl replacing Gain during our photo session?” Kibum asked.

“That beautiful pale girl?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes, she is! Gain returned the day after, explained nothing, but moved out from our school...” Kibum continued.

“In our school... Only if we knocked the old store room three times with a mirror in our hand and mention ‘Jin~shii let me play with you....’, we will enter the new unknown dimension...”Yesung answered calmly.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Stop it!!! That’s next to our baseball camp!!” Donghae protested.

“That’s why you could never found the ball, if accidentally it entered that area, right?” Yesung asked.

“Arrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” everybody shouted.

“And do you know.....” Yesung started again....

“It is said...if we talked about sme mysterious things or about ghost...no matter how far we are from that place or them...once we blew off the candle....they are here...with us...”and Yesung blew off the candle.

“Kkkkyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Arrrghhhhh!!!”

“! Don’t do that!”

“Turn on the lamp!”

“Ya!!!! You step on me!!!!”

“I pee on my pants!!!!!!”

“What are you touching????!!!!!”

And that night...exactly that night...everybody slept together. No one wanted to sleep alone or in a small group. Even Siwon slept with Bibble on his arm.

***

“Jin~shii...let me play with you....” Leeteuk whispered in Sora’s ears.

She was about to screamed when Leeteuk covered with his hands while giggling and held her tight...

Sora shrugged his hand in anger. “Don’t do that!”

Still giggling Leeteuk apologizing “Mianhae....but your reaction is so cute....”

He wrapped the blanket around them.

“Teukie...don’t do something naughty here...” Sungmin who slept next to him whispered.

“Even if I want...You wont know...” Leeteuk answered.

“Aiish!” Sungmin grumbled.

One hour and two...everyone had fallen aslept. Leeteuk turned to Sora who faced the wall and silently hugged her under the blanket. He slid one of his hand under her tee and found warmth there.

“Teukie....” Sora was about to turned.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.....” he asked her to sleep still.

His hands moved to the upper part, cupped and caressing her s gently. Sora bit her lips...

“Sleep....” Leeteuk whispered on her ears and kiss her lightly on her neck. His hand traveled down to her flat abs before going out form her tee...”I’m so sorry for distracting....Good night, Sora...” he whispered. Sora turned and pinched his cheeks before closing her eyes and sleep.

“Little brother..let’s cooperate well, not now, please...” He spoke to the hardened part on him.

***

Looking at the yard, Mrs. Park folded a letter. She sighed.

“Do you want him to do it so early?” Mrs. Kang asked.

“The sooner the better. And... It won’t be that long...., will it? ” Mrs. Park smiled.