His Unknown Habit

Leaders!

Walking through the hall Leeteuk interlocked his hands to Hyuna’s hand. They walked side by side slowly enjoying the scenery as they decided to walked to the park.

“It’s been 100 day, oppa...” she said with her lovey dovey tone. She rested her head on his shoulder. Leeteuk smiled gently. She turned her to face him and hugged her tightly. Hyuna lifted up her head and they kissed gently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk grabbed her hand to stop her.

“I don’t want to continue this... It’s difficult to hold yourself to behave like the real you are in front of me, right? Your soul is free and you always do or help someone even if you have to fight. I don’t want to have boyfriend with bruises and wounds and have to worry about him all of the time. And I hate the way you lied to me. You fought and you said you got accident... And your family? Which one is your dad, what’s your mom doing...it’s unclear ” Kim Hyuna looked at him straight on his eyes. “ I want to have just...the usual boyfriend...”

“Like...Seung Gi?” Leeteuk made it straight.

Hyuna sighed. “It’s not about that... Seung Gi and I will work together at the next ski competition...We will spent the time together more...” she explained.

“I will talke to him then...” Leeteuk turned to leave. Hyuna grabbed his hand “Talking about what?!!!” she shouted.

“What do you expect me to talk about? To take care of my girlfriend off course...”

Hyuna sighed again. “You don’t have to...I can take care of myself well... Seung Gi will also take care of me well...”

“That’s why two of you had a date last night?”

“What?????!!!!” Hyuna got surprised. Leeteuk steped closer to her, holding her hands “I know... I have prepared for this.... Having your first love appeared in front of you and work together with you is a heart fluttering thing...”

“How could you....?”

Leeteuk handed her her phone. “I could fix your old mobile phone. Unfortunately, the data could also be saved and recovered...” Hyuna received it with her trembling hand.

“I understand... I just want you to tell the truth... I... I let you go...” Leeteuk held her shoulders. “Live well, Hyuna...” he smiled at her gently and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zhoumi, Heenim, and Siwon were busy chatting. They went up to the roof. Holding foods on thier hands. They skipped a class. But Siwon stopped suddenly at the entrance.

“Wae?” Heenim asked. He looked up and frowned.

“I have bad feeling....” Siwon said. Three of them then decided to approached him.

Leeteuk was sitting on the corner of the roof, smoking. Some remainings of cigarettees were scattered there.

“Give me one...” Heenim pat his shoulder. Siwon and Zhoumi got a little surprised.

Leeteuk turned his head. “Do you want too?” he asked.

“Yeah...just give me...” Heenim answered.

“But smoking will ruin your beauty..”

“Shut up! Give me...!”

Leeteuk then hand me the cigarettee pack and Heenim took one. Siwon made cross sign before finally said ‘Me too...” and Zhoumi followed.

“So...It’s true of what I’ve heard...it’s over?” Heenim asked. Leeteuk smiled.

‘No wonder she looks so intimate with Seung GI...”Siwon added, but at next second he coughed. Leeteuk and Heenim laughed. “Throw it away! You have no tallent to smoke...” Leeteuk said. Siwon shook his head “New experience... Look! seems Zhoumi does well...” Zhoumi grinned.

“You just broke the school rule, Teukie...”Zhoumi said.

“My dad...when he got quarreled with my mom or he missed her that bad, he would smoke. I don’t understand why,previously, but now I do...” Leeteuk smiled bitterly. “I don’t really think about her when I smoke...I don’t miss her that much when I smoke... I promise you...It won’t be a habit. I will recover soon. “ He smiled “Girls....they’re so annoying....except my mom...” he laughed. They laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So everytime he missed her or thinking about her, he would smoke last time. When his mother was hospitalized he also did. Seemed he smoke only if... he felt something about a special women he loved in trouble or troubled him...” Heenim explained to Kibum.

“Another story might surprised you.” Siwon continued. “It was a day before Hyuna moved to other school. A week after they broke up. He was smoking on the meeting and suddenly..Bang! headmaster entered the room!”

“WHAT???? So how?? What happened....???” Kibum got curious.

“The headmaster asked him to talked privately at his office. He walked together with headmaster to the headmaster’s office, but he didn’t throw the cigarettee away. He still smoke behind the headmaster.  Some students even saw it. When headmaster realized it he shouted  in anger to him while grabbing his collar. But Teukie....Teukie just said calmly...”This will be the last, sir. No more after this.” He really get over her completely I guess. And he kept his promise.” Siwon explained.

 “He dated some girls after he broke up with Hyuna I guess... He also a master of secret dates. But never he smoke when he broke up with them...”Siwon continued.

“Because his feeling wasn’t that serious...”Heenim replied.

“I think so... That’s why he could keep his promise not to smoke...” Siwon said.

“Not until she came...” Heenim said.

“Who?” Kibum asked.

“Sora...Kang Sora...” Heenim smiled gently.

“Sora????!!!!! But Sora is enemy for him, right?” Kibum asked.

“Is that what you thought?” Siwon asked.

“He hated her but attracted to her at the same time, Bummie~ah...”Heenim said.

“What......? Wow!” Kibum exclaimed in disbelief.

“He...just hasn’t realize it....”Heenim continued.

“This will be very interesting....”Kibum said.

‘That’s why...Let’s just see...” Siwon smiled.

Three boys toasted their coffee cans and sipped them slowly enjoying the view in that evening.

***