A Trouble with Mr. D

Leaders!

Olympiad tournament on the second day went quite well. KIbum did a great job on martial art, placed himself on the second rank, while Sungmin was there on the fourth. His attention was divided into the preparation of archery game for the next day. During this whole day, Heenim and Donghae, helped by Hyukjae started their fashion projects. Kyuhyun and Siwon got busy with their computer program.

Well...now let’s see how they were doing on the third day.

Cheer could be heard from archery arena. Sungmin closed his eyes...He took a deep breath.. He got his focus back, just one perfect shoot, and Korea would lead in archery. It should be perfect as in  archery team previously, Leeteuk had begin it perfectly with his shots and it quite ease Sungmin to continue the rest.

Leeteuk joinned his fingers, facepalming.

“How is it?” Suddenly Sora appeared. She has just arrived from checking Donghae and Heenim’s preparation in fashion competition. Leeteuk smiled looking at her “Fine... Last shoot...he’s preparing..”he answered.

Both Leeteuk and Sora held their breath as Sungmin shot.

‘Kyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Minnieeeeee!!!!” Sora jumped from her seat and Leeteuk cheered in triumph as Sungmin got the perfect score. First place on archery from Leeteuk and Sungmin! They got another point for Korea.

***

It was late in the evening...

A gloomy air...

Fashion art preparation room. Everybody had gathered there. Their faces were puzzled. Couple minutes ago, their celebration of Sungmin and Leeteuk’s winning was cut by...what Heenim called with emergency call with his annoyed tone. And now, Donghae was standing up, unable to lift his face.

“Wae?” Sora asked looking at Donghe and Heenim with sharp glance.

Heenim turned his wace away, as if he didn’t want to see Donghae anymore. Hyukjae who helped them was unable to utter a word.

“Hyung...” Donghae tugged his sleeve. “Hyung...Tell..tell her hyung...I’m...” he whimpered.

“Molla...you say yourself... I don’t even want to think about that. How could you be that careless huh?!!” Heenim got really angry.

“Mwoya?” Leeteuk asked impatiently.

“I...I made the wrong pattern...and we...we almost finished making...sewing...” Donghae said with his trembling voice.

“What do you mean?” Sora asked.

“I...I have been so careless...I ...I feel too excited that I made the wrong pattern...”

“Soooooo???”

“Last time...we have agreed...It’s Siwon and you who will wear our uniform design...but...but...I made the wrong cut...Girl uniform for you is mixed with Siwon’s size for the blouse and blazer...and Siwon’s uniform....it’s...it’s your size...the trousers....since I often make trousers for you, so I....I....”

“Whaaaaaaattttttt?” Everybody got shock in horror.

“Mianhae Sora... Mianhae everyone...”Donghae bowed and cried.

“Don’t we have remaining cloth materials? Can’t you remake it again?” Leeteuk asked.

“We still have, but it isn’t enough to make both using our details...” Heenim said. “Moreover for Sora’s blazer, the detail is difficult to make, I even start before we go here...”

“Can’t you mend it? Make it  smaller or bigger?” Siwon asked.

“Yes, we can make it smaller, and no..we can’t make it bigger... The risk is all details, our original detail, couldn’t be perfect, and I don’t want that! It’s my design!” Heenim replied.

“Mianhae...” Donghae whimpered.

“Tomorrow is the competition...ottoke?” Henry asked.

“Show me the result.” Leeteuk commanded.

Slowly Heenim and Donghae opened the wardrobe and took out the result. Everyone gasp in awe just looking at the uniforms wich might be around 70% done.

“That’s gorgeous!” Sora exclaimes as she clapped her hand.

“It’s great, Heenim!” leeteuk praised.

“I know, I’m beautifully genius...but...GOSH!!!! Even ME myself! I don’t even realize I sew the wrong size!” Heenim got sulky. “I really trust you to meassure and design the pattern, I always reminded you to be careful...you always play around! I know you like trying something new, but it isn’t the right time to do that now. Can’t you understand that?” Heenim talked to Donghae who showed his terribly sorry face.

Sora moved and she took the blazer and wore it... “It’s...too big.....” She then took the trousers and wore it “This is fit perfectly....”she commented. She then looked at the skirt, just by looking at it, she knew that it’s too big on the waist. She shook her head.

Siwon stood up, following Sora and tried the shirt and the  blazer. “the shirt was okay, but the blazer, it’s too small...sorry to say...It’s....I think Sora’s size. Try on, Sora..” Siwon asked. And Sora tried it. AS predicted, It’s Sora’s size.

Silence...

Everyone was thinking hard to solve it.

Suddenly Sora stood up. She took the female blazer and walked next to Yesung, observed him and shook her head. She then walked to Hyukjae and observed him. “Stand up...wear it.” she commanded. Hyukjae did as she wished. Everyone got puzzled with what Sora did, but seemed only Leeteuk could read her movement.

“Almost fit, but...there won’t be any chemistry...”she sighed. She then turned to Sungmin and asked him to wear it. And Sungmin wore it.
“PERFECT!”she exclaimed. Everyone stared at him.

“What????” Sungmin asked. “It’s a girl blazer....” Sungmin said.

“Siwon, sorry to say, you’re not going to wear this uniform with me tomorrow, Sungmin will as his size fit perfectly.” Sora smiled.

“HUH???!!!!”

“I...I will dress up as male student...no body knows, rite? And Minnie...sorry I have to ask youto dress up as a girl...” Sora looked at Sungmin gently.

“WHATTTTTTT????” everyone got surprised.

“We have no time. Things that can be changed is the one who wear now, not the clothes. I...I like your idea,Sora...” Leeteuk smiled.

 “I think that’s a great idea!” Heenim praised.

“Sungmin...are you with me?” Sora asked.

“Sure, I will...no worries... I’ll do anything to help...”Sungmin smiled.

“Thank you, Minnie...” Sora hugged him, and she could hear Leeteuk coughed.

“Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy....” Everyone grumbled.

Sora smiled looking at the members and Teuk.

“Oppa...you know how to make up Sungmin, right, you can learn first, while some of us will help to finish and fit the uniform.” She requested.

“Off course! Thank you for the briliant idea, Sora...” Heenim hugged her.

Everyone looked at him with envy.

Donghae walked closer to Sora and Heemin  “Mi..mianhae, once again..so sorry for bothering...”he said.

“It’s okayyyyyyy...” Sora and Heenim smiled. Donghae then took one step closer and hugged Sora.
“YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” Leeteuk pulled his collar and together with Heenim, he dragged him away from Sora.

Everyone bursted in laughter.

“Let’s work now! We have limited time!” Leeteuk instructed. “Hwaiting!”

“HAWAITING!!!!”

“Hyukjae! “ Sora called.

Hyukjae turned to her.

“Since we have to be total for tomorrow....then...borrow your shoes with shoe lift hehehe”she requested.

‘Sure!” Hyukjae gave her his thumb.

“And...Hyuk....” she stopped for a while “Cut my hair...”she smiled meaningfully.

“What?” Hyukjae got puzzled.

“You have tallent on hairsylist... I’ll be a male student fot tomorrow, we have only hair extention, but no wig here....the only way is...cutting my hair... Like....Heenim’s or Teukie’s style..” she requested.

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT???” Everybody shouted.

Hyukjae froze in horror.