Kiss...es...

Leaders!

Sora was looking at herself on the mirror. She combed her hair and made it pony tail. She smiled looking at herself. Still having pale face, but she felt better. She could just finish half of her breakfast. She turned her glance to the medicine pills on the table. She sighed. “Should I take such things again? I have the vitamins already, so...no need the medicine right?” she grumbled.

“Have you finished?” Suddenly Leeteuk opened the door.

“Yeah...” Sora smiled.

Leeteuk entered the room and checked her food. “Why didn’t you finish your food?”

“I have no apetite, I’ve tried my best though...sorry...”

“Have you taken your vitamins?”

“I have. Why asking so detail?” Sora ginned.

“Should I answer such silly question...?”

“anieyo...” Sora shook her head and blushed.

“Eeeeyyyyy...look at your blushing face....” Leeteuk .

“Shut up...I’m not...” Sora turned her gaze off of him.

“Wait....This is the medicines doctor Dara gave last night... You haven’t taken it?”

Sora stunned “How could you...?”

“It’s still sealed. Why didn’t you take it?” Leeteuk then opened the seal and took one.

“I will take it later,promise...” Sora made V sign, promise sign.

“When?” Leeteuk made his tone colder.

“After we finished practicing today...” Sora took her backpack and walked closer to the door.

“Let’s go.” She turned to Leeteuk who crossed his arms and looked at her with sharp glance.

“Wae? Don’t you want to go exercising?” Sora raised her eyebrows.

“Dont you realize how bad your condition was last night, Sora?” he approached her.

“I know, I vomitted. But I’m fine now, really! I have eaten and took the vitamins.”

Leeteuk grabbed her hand, slid another hand to lock the door silently without Sora realized it and led her in front of the mirror. “Look at yourself....” He stood behind her grabbing her shoulders gently.

“You look pale....” he said.

“But I feel fine....” Sora protested.

“Listen...we are leaders. And base on the doctor suggestion, as one of the leaders I forbid you to have any practice or exercise for at least two days...”

“MWOOOO???” Sora turned her body, now facing Leeteuk.

“Yeah. I have told the others. You’re sick, need to recover, and they can accept it. I have even asked them not to say anything to our moms. Case closed.”

“You can’t do that!”

“I can. “Leeteuk looked at her coldly. Turned his body away and walked to the table.

“Jungsoo...!” Sora grabbed his hand.

“Listen.... One or two days..I’ll be left behind of your progress... it can’t happen...It shouldn’t be that way. So far I have obeyed the doctors instructions to reduce my practice, isn’t it enough?”

“You reduce what?” Leeteuk smirked. “I’m not a fool, Sora... Do you think I don’t know if you sneaked out almost every dawn to have exercise or practice yourself?!!”

“HUH???!!!! How...how could you know??” Sora looked at him intensively.

Leeteuk grabbed her shoulders and looked at her gently “We...I don’t want to lose you in the d day...so what you have to do now is take care o your health and recover perfectly.” Leeteuk took one medicine “Take it and take a rest after this...” He smiled.

Sora shook her head.

“Come on...”

“I’ll be left behind If I skipped the practice time, Teukie....I...I have enough of the medicine.” She defended.

Leeteuk took her hand and place the pill on her palm.

“Take it. Now...” He’s getting impatient.

“Now you force me to? Or is it one of your trick to make me left behind the others?” Sora looked at him with sharp stare.

“You’re so narrow minded... Why are you so stubborn??”” He shouted. “Take it...NOW!”

Sora looked at him with her annoyed cold face. She threw the pill on the floor and turned to the door. Leeteuk took the pill and grabbed her arm harshly.

“Argh!! Teukie!” she yelped in pain.

“Take it!”

“ANDWAE!!!! If i take it I will feel sleepy and I can’t join the practice, I can’t concentrate well!”

“Because you need to rest. Take it!” He’s getting more impatient.

“ANDWAE!!!!!”

“If you don’t want to take it I’ll do it my way!”He threatened.

“Araso... Just do it...if you can...I don’t care...”

Leeteuk let go of his grab when Sora turned to the door again. She tried to open it, but it’s locked. She sighed and typed the password. Leeteuk smile synically seeing that.

“It can’t?” Sora retyped the password again. She got shocked herself. “You! You change the password???” She was in panic.

“Yeah. So what? Take the medicine first, and I will perhaps allow you to see our practice..just see..”He answered and place the pill on her palm again. Sora threw it again on the floor. “OPEN IT!” she shouted.

Leeteuk coldly took the pills “Over my dead body....” He then lifted Sora in a flash second and threw it on their bed. “ARGHHHH!!! What are you doing?” She stood up and pushed him back. Leeteuk grabbed her and pushed her on the bed again. At that time,Sora tried to kick him, but he could avoid her and he quickly towered her and gripped her under him tightly while one of his hand pinned her hands above. He looked at her with anger glint while Sora was trying hard to escape. “You take it yourself or....”

“ANDWAE!!!!!” Sora cut his sentence even when he hadn’t finished it.

“I see...that’s what you want” Leeteuk smiled wickedly. He put the pill on his mouth. Sora frowned in a second before...

Leeteuk went straight to her lips...

 and kissed her furiously.

“Umhhhhhh.......” Sora tried to escaped, but she lost, as his kiss wasn’t totally rough and rush, but warm, wet, and gentle too.

Yes...she lost...that’s when Leeteuk skilfully opened , rolled his tongue on hers and transferred the pill in . 

“Uuuummmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...” Sora tried to fight,she was so angry,  but his free hand went on her back and slid in her tee meeting her bare skin. She gasped when he unhooked her bra and gently pulled their body closer, no gap, and tighter. Their tongue met and both gasped. Realizing Sora hadn’t swallowed the pill, Leeteuk’s hand slowly moved, treasuring her hips and going up close to her without letting his kiss fade.

Got surprised by Leeteuk’s movement finally Sora swallowed the pill “Ahkkk...!” Realizing Sora had swallowed it, Leeteuk let go his kiss slowly...and stood up, taking a glass of water as fast as he could and help Sora to drink it.

“Drink....I’m sorry...” he said while patting her back.

“How dare you...?” her face was red, unable to see him. She drank the water anyway.

Leeteuk hugged her. Sora tried to push him, but he wouldn’t move. He hugged her more gently instead. He caressed her back. “I did it for you...without any bad intention...at this time...really...I’m sorry...really sorry....”  

Sora thought for a while before finally decided to drown in his hug. The thing is all he did was merely for her.. As she was stubborn and almost risk herself, she started to realize it. Well, Leeteuk was right. Thing out of her control was his way forcing her to take the pill. Sora had just realized, how strong he was, pinned and gripped her bellow him and didn’t give up to make her swallowed the medicine. He’s a man anyway. She closed her eyes, surrender,listening to his heart beat, and smell his scent. 

Leeteuk smiled seeing her on his chest. “Mianhae, Sora....” he whispered once again.

“Next time...I won’t forgive you,Jungsoo...” She tried to look at him with failed anger stare as she blushed still. It’s red and she couldn’t hide it.

Leeteuk was beaming seeing her...

 He cupped her face...look at her warmly...

And kissed her gently...

Sora gasped in surprise, but she didn’t push him. She slowly closed her eyes.

When Leeteuk let go his kiss, he looked at her deeply yet gently “Please...take care of yourself...and recover for us...for me... we need you...there won’t be another Sora if you colapse...”

Sora looked at him meaningfully, she nodded, and finally smiled at him.

Once again, he pulled her closer..

Looking at her bright smile with his shining eyes

And once again...they kissed...