Fiance's Story....

Leaders!

Leeteuk was standing in front of Sora’s room, not moving. He’s waiting for Yesung, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Hyukjae, Sungmin, Zhoumi, Kibum, and Henry finished visiting Sora. From the door glass window, he could see them laughing. Sora even shook Zhoumi and Henry’s hands st first, seemed she didn’t really remember them. They gigled listening to Hyukjae’s story which he really want to listen. But he couldn’t be there, he needed to meet her personally. He had been standing for 15 minutes, and it felt like years. Deep inside, he wanted to rush inside.

“Why don’t you sit down here first?” Siwon asked.

“No...thanks.” Leeteuk answered quickly. Heenim smiled.

Leeteuk looked inside again. At that time Their giggling faces turned into a bit serious ones. “Are they talking about me?” Leeteuk thought. Couple next minutes, they walked out the room.

“Kyu, where is Sora’s mobile?” Heenim asked.

“Oh...here, hyung...” Kyuhyun gave Sora’s mobile.

“Why is it in your hand?” Leeteuk asked.

“I need to adjust her phone, as Leeteuk’s fiance mode....” Kyuhyun asnwered. “Now give me yours, I need to set it up.”

“What?” Leeteuk got surprised.

“Give me....” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Leeteuk finally gave it to Kyuhyun.

“Give it to you later.” Kyu said.

“Let’s go inside.” Heenim instructed.

When they about to go inside, Donghae grabbed Leeteuk’s hand. “Please, take care of her well...”he said. Leeteuk said nothing but smiled.

Heenim and Siwon went inside first. They just greeted Sora, gave her mobile, and went outside quickly. Now, it’s Teukie’s turn. He walked inside slowly with fluttering heart.

***

Walking slowly to her bed, Leeteuk felt like his heart would jump from its place. He worried that Sora could hear his heart beat. He looked at her, she looked fine, a bit pale with bandage covered her forehead. Her eyes were shining, as usual, and followed him walking closer. He could see her blush in a second, and she cleared to cover it.

“Hi...” Leeteuk greeted her.

“Hi...” Sora smiled.

Leeteuk sighed “Whatever... I don’t care..I’ll do it my way...” he thought. He then moved closer and sat on her bed. ‘Is it hurt?” he touched Sora’s head.

“Not really. I...just...lost some of my memories...you know that right?” She asked. Leeteuk smiled.

“How’s Paris? How’s your trip?” Sora asked.

“Fine. I enjoyed my time... I think our team will adjust well there.. All is fine...not until I heard you’ve got accident...” Leeteuk looked at her. Sora got goosebumps, the first time she saw his sincere eyes.

“We....to be honest, had a little argument...on my first day there. I don’t know why omma didn’t tell me you got accident till the last day of my trip...”

“Argument? Did we fight? Oppa told me, we...never fight since....we...ermmmm...”

“We engaged?” Leeteuk completed her sentence. “It’s just a little argument, nothing big...” Yeah nothing big as Leeteuk said though it’s actually big, he tried to cover it.

“What is it about?”

“Why so curious? Just about team members post in each round of competition...”

“I see...” Sora smiled.

“Did I still punch or kick you?”

“Wanna try?” Leeteuk offered.

“Andwae....” Sora shook her head and smiled.

“Eeteuk...Did we...did we really..engage?” Sora asked, she looked at him with deep glance.

“If we did, do you regret that?” Leeteuk asked back.

“I...I didn’t remember that. I even woke up with a thought I got injured because we fought and I lost...”

“You hate me that much?”

Sora smiled bitterly“I don’t know...how could I  understand my heart? Half of you that I know is Jungsoo and the other one is ahjussi... Teukie...I don’t remember...I’m sorry”

Leeteuk smiled gently once again.

“Tell me then...how’s everything started?” Sora asked.

“Ummm...the engagement?” Leeteuk asked. Nora nodded.

“We went to appa’s graveyard...We talked a lot...you even sang geu-jeo ba-la-man bo-go it-ji... geu-jeo nun-chi-man bo-go it-ji-...

“Jinjja? I sang that song?”

“It’s...cute though....” Leeteuk smiled widely. Sora blushed.

“We found something we never realized before. My dad...he asked me to take care of you...forever?” Leeteuk laughed. “So we came up into a question, what does it mean forever...” He stopped. “I jokingly said perhaps it’s marriage...” Sora smiled.

“What did I reply?” Sora asked.

“You didn’t say anything but hitting my arm...” Leeteuk crossed his arms and Sora giggled.

“When we went home, we talked about what we did to our moms, and jokingly tell them about our intepretation...and they said easily and lightly like usual ‘Just engaged first then...’.”

“Mwo? Just that? Just that easy?”

“Yeah...like you don’t know our mom. They even just need to shout to make  us stay in a room, don’t you remember that?”

“I do... So how could we agree about that?”

Sora’s question gave a summer breeze on Leeteuk’s heart. Once again his tricky mind rolled.

“Because you kissed me...” He replied.

“Mwooooooooooo??????” Sora’s jaw dropped.

 Leeteuk cheered in triumph inside his heart.

“How could it be? You lied, didn’t you?” Sora got panicked.

*flashback ~ (Well... Leeteuk made this flashback) *

“Our moms...they just need to clap her hands and Boom! We live in the same house...” Sora grumbled.

“They just need to blink their eyes and we stay in a room...” Leeteuk added.

“They just need to sigh...to make us engage?”

Leeteuk and Sora laughed.

“Wanna refuse?” Sora asked.

“Can we?” Leeteuk asked back.

“We can...”

“Do you want to?” Leeteuk looked at her straightly.

“Mwo??? I... I don’t know.... wanna try?”

Leeteuk stood up and walked circling aroun Sora “Let me see...stubborn, bad temper, violent....”

“Ya! How could you say that?!!!” Sora grumbled and pat his shoulder. Leeteuk laughed.

“You!” Sora hissed “Who want to engage with boy like you...Arrogant...cunning...thief...”

“HEY! You brought about that topic again!” Leeteuk shouted.

“Because you talked to me that way! Am I that wicked?” Sora pushed him, but Leeteuk grabbed her hands.

“Urgggghhhh...you did it againnnnn...Let me go!” Sora nearly shouted, but Leeteuk held it tighter.

“Take your words back!” He ordered.

“Which one? Cunnnnnninggg????” Sora mocked her. And they pushed each other. In one moment, Sora gained her strength and pushed Leeteuk till he hit the bedside table and they fell on Teuk’s bed and rolling to the floor. That was a perfect movement, Sora was on top. She was about to grabbed Teuk’s collar and looked at him closer when Leeteuk lifted his head and.....

*end of flashback (once again Teukie’s making up version)*

“You kissed me...” Leeteuk smiled.

“Eeeeyyyyyy...it’s just accidentally kiss!”

“Noooo....do you forget, how you got surprise, but you didn’t pulled your lips on me? We stunned, but it’s you who started another kiss after that....”

“Whhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt??????!!!!! How could I???????”

Leeteuk turned his head as he smiled wickedly. He really enjoyed that moment.

“Jinjja? Jinjja? Jinjja? Jinjja? Jinjja? Jinjja?!!!!!!!” Sora shook his arm. Leeteuk pinched her cheeks.

“Stop! Just stop...!” Leeteuk grabbed her hands. Sora looked at him deeply, he knew she tried to find a gap, a lie on his eyes, but he kept looking at her gently. Unconciously he traced her face, her small forehead, her twinkling eyes, her chubby cheeks, her lips...the ones he wouldn’t forget.

“It’s okay if you don’t remember...Let’s make a new ones....” He smiled.

Without any boundaries, without thinking of anything else, without even think of right or wrong Leeteuk grabbed her shoulder and hugged her gently.

“Teukie....” Sora whispered.

“Why are you so fool, Sora...Why should you sacrifice yourself for a dog? Will the dog take the responsibility on you, huh?!!!"

Sora smiled silently on his chest.

"Stay still...stay still like this...I hate you, Kang Sora, really hate you.... But... I don’t know since when...I hate you more, I hate the way you make me missing you so much...so much....” He tightened his hug. Leeteuk closed his eyes, realizing that it was his sincere words for her for the first time.

“You don’t have to remember that...really...” Leeteuk whispered. Ssora closed her eyes, trying to digest things, she drowned on his warmth...and her hands start to move as she hugged him back.

***

“How is it, Heenim?” Siwon asked.

Heenim took of a small tool from his ears as he squatted and giggling around.

“Heenim....how is it? “ Siwon’s getting impatient.

“Seems...it goes...beyond our plan...” He smiled and winked at Siwon.

 

 

 

(aaaahhhhhh...writing sweet chapter, really difficult... i really tried hard to make it smooth...happy rading...^^V)