Final round

Leaders!

(Hi!!!! Have you missed me? kkkkkkkk....

Well...They finally reach for the final destination. Final survivor! Please support em....n happy reading!! kekekeke...)

***

South Korean team might cheer in triumph as they were announced as part of one of the top 20 olympiad finalists who would be able to join the last survivor competition. Though they hadn’t known on which position were they as it going to be announced after all competition finished. At late afternoon after the announcement the team gathered. Seeing the record, finally 5 members were chosen to participate. Leeteuk, Sora, Zhoumi, Sungmin, and finally Henry.

 It was a late in the evening when the teams flew to remote islands at north eastern Europe. They reach that place at dawn and had a few hours to rest.

Early in the morning they got themselves ready at the seashore. The battle would be very short. They had only 8 hours to cross the island and sail the boat to the next island before reaching the final line. The number of the boats were very limited. And here they went to beat the challenge.

The first thing they found was a wet forrest. Sora stopped there looking at the map. She frowned. “This is bad. We should not waste our energy to cross it. Becuse what’s heading in front of us is rocky area, and i don’t think it’s gonna be easy. Be careful with your feet, don’t fell down, get bruise, or got too tired. We should be slow down.  Urrrrmmmm...They said small boat, but...believe me, in some case swimming is faster...” Sora looked at her member.

“It’s around one mile swimming I heard..If we have to take it. Sora, where is the best way?” Leeteuk asked.

“Here...So...we...need to..” Sora sighed.

“Wae...?” Everybody asked.

“West means shorter journey, more slippery, and worse rocky area... east means farther, saver, lead us to better condition of rocky area..but...it’s really farther...” Sora looked at the members.

“What do you decide...leader?” Leeteuk smiled at her.

“Mwo?” Sora got surprised.

“In all your archieve, I read Mr. Kang taught you a lot...I shouldn’t betray your ability...so...in this competition, there’s no one better to be a leader than you...” Leeteuk explained.

Sora smiled, felt touched. “Look at this point...” Sora smiled. “Down to the hill...no one would care about this east side, no one would risk going down this hill...it’s definetelly farther...but...we can slide down...and it cuts the disctance a lot!”

“Slide down? How could it be?” everybody asked.

“You said we shouldn’t harm our feet...” Sungmin added.

“That’w why I asked you to use this rucksack...” She winked. “Move all important stuff at this small bag...and...slide with this rucksak... It’s specially designed for it. I requested silently before our last survivor training.” Sora smiled.

“Wow!!!!!” Everyone exclaimed.

“But how if we couldn’t slide..i mean the area isn’t too perfect for sliding?” Henry asked.

“Rope...it’s a bit complicated, but we would go down with that, am i right, Sora?” Leeteuk asked.

She nodded furiously.

“Let’s not wait any longer then!” Sungmin got excited.

“Let’s go! For Korea! Hwaiting!” They shouted and begin their journey.

Ramble to the forrest, the let the other team passed them quickly as they tried to save their energy. The next area would be tougher, and wasting half of the energy just to cross the wet and slippery forrest is a big lost already. After some hour passed they reach the slooply way out which started with a down hill.

“We can do it!!! This sloopy route! We surely can do it! It’s clean and we can slide down!” Sora jumped happily.

Using their rucksack, they got ready to slide down. “! I go first!” Leeteuk slieded down as he screamed hillariously.
“Whohoooooo!” Sora followed.

“Let’s rawck!” Henry pat Sungmin and Zhoumi’s butts before slided down.

‘YAAAA!!!! ! Wait for me!” Sungmin followed together with Zhoumi who then screamed happily as they slided down.

They landed on the pebble land and laughed hard like little kids. “Gosh! It’s been a long time I don’t do such things before!!!!” Leeteuk laughed.

“Can we repeat? Going up and slide down again?” Henry requested and he got cold stares from the others.
“Please do it yourself...bye Henry....” Sora stood up and waved at him together with Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Zhoumi.

“Aaaayyyyyy....wae? Aren’t we a team? Yaaaaa!!! ” He shouted as the other left him in laughter. They continued their journey right after they had a little break. Walked carefully and chose the right path on the rocky hills and land. Sometimes they chatted, sometimes they walked hand in hand as they got their chemistry till the end of the island was clarly seen.

***

Laying down at the sandy beach...they’ve got two more hours to reach the finish line.

“So tired...” Henry massaged his feet.

“And...it’s so funny...” Leeteuk stood up seeing the boat...”Rusia, Italy, USA, England, Japan, and...here we are...according to the radio satelite we are the seventh after...” He waved and smiled nicely to Brazil team. They stood next to the only boat and seemed still discussing what to do “...but only one boat left...enough for two or three...”

Sora stood up beside him and smiled “So...it’s just like what i predicted before...It’s correct to chose Zhoumi and Henry here...we will swim...”

‘WHATTTT???” Everybody got surprised.

“You really mean it?” Henry asked.

“That’s why you’re here. Your good record at swimming.” She turned to everyone “We will swim...” Sora smiled.

“I think so. “Leeteuk smiled.

“I’ll do my best!” Zhoumi smiled widely.

“Me too! I pay your trust with great effort, Sora!” Henry added.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” Sungmin winked.

“Sure? Ready? NO turning back...” Sora warned.

“We’re always be with you...” Leeteuk smiled.

Stood up next to each other, leaving their rucksack and everyting except they themselves they did streching.

“You swim???!!!” Brazil captain shouted to them.

“Yes!” Leeteuk answered and smiled at them.

In one two and three they proudly and confidently jumped into the water and started to swim. For one mile, they struggled hard. At the middle, they saw a boat sunk. There must be another team swam because of that. And not long after that they met England team who swam slowly. They waved at them and continued swimming more spiritfully as they knew they’ve saved more energy.

They knew they moved one step further.

And the coast line was so close...

No longer feel the cold water nor the super tired body, the reach the coast and lied on the wet sand.

Still choking,Leeteuk stood up first. “That’s the finish line! Come on!” He encouraged the other members. Helping each other to stand up, holding hands they weakly run to reach the finish line and they even still have some minutes of remaining time. The previous other teams cheered for them too, greeted and welcomed them with Hi5.

They jumped so high, they cheered. Number 5 was enough, enough to strengthen and fixed their position.

Leeteuk hugged Sora tightly and kissed her quickly before he moved to hugged the other members.

“Henry! Charanda!”

“Sungmin! Charanda!”

“Mimi! You rawck!”

They hugged together. It was their first debut as a team and they did well!

***

Leeteuk was smiling looking at Sora who laid her head on his shoulder as she fell on a deep sleep. He turned his gaze to check. He started to count, he himself, Sora, Heenim, Yesung, Sungmin, Hyukjae, Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, and Henry...all are complete. He turned his gaze to Donghae and Hyukjae who then waved at him, still with medals on their necks.

*flash back*

Stade de France...

No groups in top 10 knows in what position were there. They just knew that they were on top 10 including South Korea.. One by one the country was called based from thier rank from the lowest one. Leeteuk looked at s, all with their nervous faces.

“Stop playing game!” Siwon took Kyu’s mobile and kept it in his pocket. Kyuhyun looked at him helplessly.

“Yesung, stop it!” Sora warned Yesung since Henry and Zhoumi were looking at him. He created dark atmosphere again.

“Mian..” Yesung grinned.

“THE FIFTH PLACE GOES TO SOUTH KOREA!!!!” The MC finally announced and all members cheered in triumph. They made their dream and high target they set accomplished. Dream which was beyond the original target they should reach. They came to reach at least the 9th rank, and they went home with the 5th rank.

Medals on their necks and they waved at the other participants. They could see their instructors, staffs, Mr. Park and Mr. Kang there at the tribune waving at them happily,clapped with all of their hearts, and cheered enthusiasticly for them. The members then bowed deeply before leaving the stage.

It was one of the warmest moment full of happiness they might not be able to forget.

“Well done, Leaders!” Mr.Park and Mr. Kang shook Leeteuk and Sora’s hands before hugged them one by one tightly and congratulate the other members warmly.

***

Waking up from his sleep, Leeteuk turned her head to see Sora sleeping at the bed next to his. He smiled just by seeing her. He looked at the clock. It’s 11 am.He got up slowly and streched his body, he still felt so tired. Sure he was. Even when they touched down at their motherland, the president herself was there to congratulate them. They received a lot of cheers and media made them big news. After that they had a small party.

A knock on the door.

“Ne...” Leeteuk answered and opened the door. It’s Heenim who smiled widely at him.

“I come to take my stuffs here hihihihi...so two of you can share the room more privately kekeke...”

“eeeeeeeyyyyyyy......you can always sleep here...” Leeteuk responded.

“Mwo? Jinjja???” Heenim got surprised.

“Off courseeeee....NOT...”

“Aish!” Heenim pat Leeteuk’s arm before going inside.

‘Don’t be noisy, Sora’s still sleeping...” Leeteuk warned.

“Araso..” Heenim smiled. He started to put his stuff inside the box. He stopped for a while.

“I take this back. You can buy it yourself, can’t you?” He winked at Leeteuk who was beaming and shook his head.

“Was it great?” Heenim asked curiously and his question was rewarded by Leeteuk’s socks flying on his face.

Heenim cursed him and Leeteuk tried to hold his laughter.

He was about to enter the bathroom when Heenim called him once again, almost whispering.

“Wae?”

Heenim showed him a letter.

“Have you read this?” he asked.

Leeteuk walked closer to him and smiled. He nodded. “Have you got yours?”

“I have...” He smiled. “I think we will do it together...” Heenim said.

Leeteuk smiled again.

“Have you told her?” Heenim asked.

“Nope...” Leeteuk answered.

“Take your time...we still have final test next couple of months anyway...” Heenim ruffled Leeteuk’s hair before he left him sitting on the floor and looking gently at sleeping Sora.